Finding but Lost

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus frowns slightly at being left to healing duty but doesn't protest. Hopefullly it wouldn't come to that. "Unless you're worried about dispellation attempts, I think I can cover Spade and myself for most of the day with just a quick casting. Unless the two of you need time for your own rituals?"

"Nah, I'm good. Not sure about Spade's Sight, though." He looks at the Obrimos questioningly as he sorts through the spells he'd require for the mission.

"I'd rather not slow us down every hour. And we may be up a long time. Let me get a more powerful sight going. That sound cool?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Okay, then. How long do you need?" He turns to Tug. "Want me to cover you, also, while I'm at it?"

Rosh

PRE

"Three hours would be enough." Spade replied. Was that normal? He had never really had a chance to compare. Surely they would not stand around waiting for three hours.

PRE

Tug shakes his head 'no.' "I got it. Three hours is enough time to get my own Fate Sight going. That ought to be useful. You might try that Sense Mary Jane spell you've been working on, Animus." Tug laughs. "If Spade or my sight pings it, and you can sense 'em growin, that oughtta confirm we got the right place even if we don't see 'em at first. Right?"

Tug settles down to meditate upon the eddies of Fate. Why are they all called Eddie, for instance? Why not the Billies of Fate, or the Susans? Let's not be sexist, after all. After two hours of exhaustive meditation, he understands why. While he's got his eye on them, he casts another Fate spell to learn how to swim alongside them.

Then he moves quickly through the other rites, using his weapons to mitigate the static of the Abyss as he calls his Watchtower to make him quick, to make him tough, to make him...a pigeon.

He shrugs his wings at the others while he waits for the others to complete their own spells.

Oblation; spells

PRE

whoops

Rosh

PRE

Spade gets comfortable in the sanctuary, concentrating and getting muscle cramps.

SupernalVision Pot5,Dur2

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus just chuckles at Tug's instructions, reminded that the other Thyrsus didn't know which spells he kept active. He begins to focus on his own casting, silent for once as he begins to weave a pattern around himself and Spade.

Oblation and casting

Animus is disappointed in the strength of his weave, but it will have to do. For a moment, the church is filled with the sound of a wolf's howl before Animus and spade simultaneously change into pigeons. Animus quickly squirms out of his clothes before launching himself into the air with a joyous chirp. He flies a few laps around the sanctuary before curving toward the entrance and the open sky. It's been too long.

Rosh

PRE

Spade finishes his spell, feeling it settle on like a pair of glasses, Super decoder-ring glasses. His revelry is cut short when he is suddenly jerked inside out. He had been waiting for Animus to commit the spell but, Dang that felt weird.

For a few moment Spade is left to fight past the white fabric of his shirt, hopping on the tiled Church floor. He flaps his wings a bit then looks to spy the other Pigeon flying about. How did he do that? Spade hops some more before realizing, he was not alone.

There was something else in his bird head too. A bundle of instinct that. What if. Fuck, that was the accelerator no fuck no Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    And the Spade-Pidgeon takes to the air, dodging about like an old pro.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread