21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Exsanguinated Animals (Continued)

(2305) The Italian Game
May 12, 2023 - May 31, 2023
(2305) A Meeting of Dragons
May 15, 2023 - May 25, 2023
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

"Pied piper huh?" she looks confused and shakes her head.

"Anyhow... no, nobody new I've heard about. The kids... well, mine are grown and gone, so I haven't paid much attention alately to what the kids are up to, if there's anything unusual going on with them. Probably same as kids are always up to, but I can't really help you there."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama curses to himself as he loses the truck. He feels the blood within him slow down to a halt and he debates on whether he should expend more of his innate power to continue moving at a heightened speed. He decides against it, instead trying to track the truck by more mundane means.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Any of your friends nearby who have kids I could talk to tonight? I'm only in town for a few days and dwant to ring the most out of each that I can."

She thinks for a moment, finally says "Well, the Monroes live just down the road, they've got a daughter, Jayna, but she's likely as not one of the ones you would have seen heading out into the hills. She's a wild one. I wouldn't recommend checking this late, though. Her father, Steve Monroe, he's a good man, but he's also an ugly drunk, and he gets drunk most every night. So, you might have more luck in town. The kids, they tend to congregate around the town square, or else at that convenience store."

She shrugs. "Sorry I can't be of more help."

O-Yama can easily enough follow the gravel road that leads into the hills. A ways into the hills, though, he sees trails and rough dirt roads branching off the main road, and it isn't immediately clear which way they truck went at that point.

((ST Note: O-Yama needs to roll twice. The first, Wits + Survival, is to track; the bonuses for it not being very hard to track a pickup that went by a few minutes ago are negated for the penalties related to it being dark. The second is a normal Perception roll (Wits + Composure), at +1 due to partying, whooping teenagers tending to be sort of loud. If he gets 3+ successes between those two rolls, he can figure out which way the truck went; if not, he's stuck with guessing or turning back)).

Regina Pia

PRE

"Thank you. The monroes you said, and the town square. Thank you again for your help." Regina gets up. "Again, I do appreciate this help." She gives a bow of her head, and walks out. When she gets outside, she starts heading back into town. If O-Yama found them, he'd call.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

[spoiler]2009-06-25 20:33:04O-Yama rolls 3 to Wits+Survival (10 Again)6, 7, 6failure

2009-06-25 20:34:29O-Yama rolls 5 to Wits+Composure+1 (10 Again, WillPower)4, 4, 4, 6, 3, 4, 5, 2failure
    [/spoiler]

O-Yama tries his best to find the kids, but to no avail. He decides to head back, hoping Knight Pia may have made some headway. If all else failed, he could wait for Matthew to return cause he would definately be able to help.

Narration:

O-Yama is able to catch up to Regina, and together they head back into town.

((ST Question... did you two walk all the way out an hour's drive from Sacramento, or did one of you, or perhaps Regina's ghoul, drive you?))

Kharn

((I had assumed we had driven, but I'll leave it up to Shouldabeen))

Jane Scotts

PRE

((Definetly drove.))

((Okay, so they drive back into town. Keep going, brave investigators!))

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread