Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2305) The Italian Game

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 1, 2023 : (2305)Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord approached carefully. Although his presence was requested there was always the careful consideration of the Alpha.

"Your Grace," he bowed his head once more. "How have your evenings fared as of late?"

Continued from (2305)Formal Court...

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was always welcome when her Beast didn’t react to another Kindred. Her mind was quiet, the strong drive to rend flesh wasn’t raging in her ears. Yes, it was nice.

The smile was returned, “Oh, unfortunately, nothing too exciting, just the usual.” Which usually meant work for the Savage. “Though my restaurant recently received quite a few five star reviews, so that has been quite enjoyable. And how about yourself? Settling into your new role alright? Feels like ages since we’ve touched base.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It is always an invigorating feeling when others show such appreciation for the fruits of your labors," the Lord responded. "They were well deserved, in my opinion."

"Settling well. There was quite a bit to catch up with, but all things considered... it is well." Jack thought to himself, "Perhaps it would be beneficial to have an informal gathering in the coming months."

"I am surprised I didn't see your name appear for the Chess competition," he said with a coy smile pulling at the corner of his lips. "Perhaps the RSVP got lost in the mail?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single, quick nod, “Thank you. It came as a surprise as restaurants can be hit or miss with people.” But clearly, she was doing something right with hers.

“I’m glad to hear it’s been well. Stepping into a new position can be difficult.” Not that she thought he would struggle, he’d proven to be quite adaptable in the past. “A meeting would be welcome, and should you ever need, my restaurant is open to you.” Never hurt to offer, though the Invictus was not hurting on places to have private meetings.

A chuckle, “I hate to disappoint, but nothing got lost in the mail. I’ve decided to simply watch and enjoy the events. My position leaves me in a unique place with those things, others either won’t participate, or they throw the match. No, I think it will be fun to observe, saving my chess skills for a later time.” Though she had debated actually playing the piano for the event. "Why, were you looking for a rematch?" the coy smile matched.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you," he offered. "I appreciate the diversity of locales available to us."

His grin continued, "But of course. We've yet to settle a clear victor in our past match." Truth be told, the stalemate might as well have been a loss to the Lord.

"I did want to check in with you though. With the couple of martial categories in the upcoming tournament, would you prefer a change of venue given the rules of Elysia? I was thinking a private Asylum event would work." He paused to hear any input the Prince might have.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A simple nod. The offer was made.

The Savage wasn’t competitive by nature, but she had enjoyed the challenge the match had presented. “Then we should set a time aside to get that cleared up.” A good chess match would breakup the monotony of everything. “But I was pleased to hear that there were a few to sign up for chess.” She hadn’t been expecting that.

“Ah,” she responds, “yes, a change of venue will be in order. Not only because of the rules, but it also provides easy access to restraints should they be needed.” The fights could go well, but the Beast was always a wild card. “Always best to be prepared, and I’m glad to hear you had thought of it early.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I don't believe you've visited my home outside the bustle of a formal gathering," he questioned with the statement. "Perhaps within a week or so following the tournament?"

He nodded at her confirmation, "I'll see to it that a private event is arranged for the evening." The compliment was always appreciated. "I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am. The Domain was highly engaged in the registration. Seneschal Hazelton's challenge in particular has captured my interest. Careful thought before action will prove to be an invaluable asset to succeed."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single shake of her head, “I don’t believe I have. Though if memory serves me right, it’s a magnifica home.” Which one would expect of a Lord. “That sounds perfect, I’ll look forward to it.” The Judex made for excellent company.

“I am actually, it’s been quite a few years since we’ve had a tournament. And hearing that the Domain was highly engaged tells me we need more Courts like it. Keep things interesting and not always serious.” Having more relaxed evenings would be a good thing. Chuckling, “I’m curious to see who will be successful in it. Having the ability to think before you act is a rare skill, not everyone possesses it.” It caused more Final Deaths then she cared to count. “Any event you’re looking forward to?”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fantastic," the Lord was quite pleased at the prospect of a rematch.

"I believe she called it the Trapped Hall," he responded to her question. Repetitive as it was, he dared not show an ounce of annoyance. "How about you? Is there any particular event Your Grace be watching with keen interest?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, "Ah, yes. The name keeps escaping me.” Mainly because she felt she had more important matters to focus on. Like keeping the Domain safe and running smoothly. “I’m curious to see it unfold and how others react and complete it. It’s not something I’ve seen done before.” But with Jenn behind it, it was sure to be an excellent event. “While I’m very interested in the combat,” of course she was, it was kind of her thing, “I’m more interested about the chess matches. Seeing who plays and has the skills to win.” Which could come as a shock to some, but she wasn’t your typical Savage, she enjoyed intelligent conversation and events. “I’ve only seen a handful of Kindred actually use the chess table here in Elysia.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread