DISPLAYED
Exsanguinated Animals (Continued)

(2305) The Italian Game
May 12, 2023 - May 31, 2023
(2305) A Meeting of Dragons
May 15, 2023 - May 25, 2023
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Narration:

Regina and O-Yama walk over to the nearest war monument - one honoring three residents who died in World War II and listing the names of several other locals, now deceased, who served in that same war. A couple of the kids glance their way, and one boy whispers - just loud enough to be heard at the distance - "Guy looks like a pirate." A couple of the others chuckle at that remark, while one of the girls tells him to shut up. For the most part, though, since the two vampires don't appear to be interested in bothering them, they don't pay Regina and O-Yama much mind.

One of the boys asks another if he knows where they can score some weed. The second boy asks him why he didn't get some from his "slut sister", and the first boy replies that she's out partying with some of her friends. The first boy then turns to one of the girls and asks "What about your sister?".

The girl, who is lying back on the bench in a posture suggesting she is very aware of the effect her youthful feminine charm has onthe boys, just shakes her head. "She's not into pot any more, now she's gotten involved with her loser-freak friends. Now it's all downers and black lipstick and Anne Rice and drinking that nasty green shit and going out in the sticks doing whatever they do. And Ramon... always freakin' faggy Ramon." She draws out the name Ramon in exaggerated manner, pronouncing it "Ruh-mooooooan," to guffaws from some of the others.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama whispers quietly to Knight Pia so as not to be overheard, completely ignore the insolent brat's comment about pirate appearances.

"This Ramon, do you know of any kindred by that name? If he is a rogue, making home in what i assume the 'sticks'. I think those are the woods where I lost the truck at. Thats the lead we needed, its almost assured a rogue is either controlling them or manipulating them in some way. Do you agree?"

Regina Pia

PRE

Such language in children these days. It was sad, and pathetic. Sad when the men listen to such a loose woman. Destroys the whole point of a woman's power when you flaunt it about. Idiot.
    Regina points to a few places on the monument as she speaks. "Perhaps Ramon is our instigator, or merely a facilitator. It does however, give us a lead to go on. I think we are done here for the night though. Perhaps your friend will be available soon."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"I surely hope so, he would be of great use to this." O-Yama says in reply to Knight Pia.

((ST Question: Scene done?))

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

((i believe so, unless you want to fast-forward a week and have it match up with O-Yama and Matthew's text conversation?))

((ST Note: Nope, I'll start a new one. ))

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread