1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Exsanguinated Animals (Continued)

(2305) The Italian Game
May 12, 2023 - May 31, 2023
(2305) A Meeting of Dragons
May 15, 2023 - May 25, 2023
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

((ST Note: This thread is continued from the one on the old boards, located here: http://http://twilightvalley1.forumo...mals-t2563.htm ))

Narration:

O-Yama had attempted to recruit a werewolf ally he'd recently met to assist him and Regina in their investigation, only to find the werewolf in question was currently unavailable. Things continue onward from there.

((ST Note: Take it from there, guys))

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama hung up the phone and turned to Knight Pia.

"Unfortunately he has to go away for a week, but if we have not found the culprit by then, he can be of assistance."

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Very well. I am afraid that I am not of much use in the wilderness such as this."

Kharn

"As is the same with me. Do you wish to wait for a week ad retry? Or press on and look for anything in the town proper?"

Jane Scotts

PRE

"I feel that we should press forward for now, at least talk with a few more citizens. Although I must suggest that we are not reporters, but instead are authors, looking to write a new book on modern animal sacrifice. It will be our first book together. Authors desire more in depth answers than reporters do."

Kharn

"I agree that that would probably be a better choice, good idea, so be it, we press on."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina heads to the next house down the lane that has lights on.

Narration:

Regina and O-Yama spot some lights on from a farmhouse down the road a ways. On the way there, a pickup truck rushes toward and past them, with several young people in the back whooping and laughing. It moves back the way they came, toward the hills.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Can you follow them?"

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"I'll do my best to keep up with them and follow. Do you think I should "detain" any of them?" O-Yama says, his voice serious and stoic.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread