Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Finding the Lost

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Theres this liquor store, Mike's, over by L and 21st. They have a really comfy roof to sleep on, and now that its summer here, you probably won't have any rains for a while." That solves the biggest problem. He nods to himself sagely.
    He looks over at Karma "Well, uhh. There was the Spring Ascension, and I proved to be the strongest, while Nightfall was both the fastest and best thrower." He grins, proud of his friend. "Uh, The old Spring King left because he broke an oath or something, so Katrin made him go away. She's a meanine I think. And Yup, thats all I know! Oh, I didn't see the old spring king at the ascension. Not sure why. No one tells me the important things." He grins, as if that is a great achievement.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Karma has her sandwitch halfway to her mouth when Al-Adin begins to speak. She freezes and just stares at him.

Spring King? Since when is there-? And who the hell is Katrin? What have I missed?

"Spring King?" She says hestantly. "Katrin?" She shakes her head, setting the sandwitch back down on the plate and gives Al-Adin her full attention. "I don't.........know them actually. I've been in the Hedge for almost half a year and when I left-"

She stops suddenly and glances around the cafe. The place wasn't very busy at the moment but she was still wary of someone overhearing them. "I think.......where is the uh hang out for the Summers?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

M
    Mysantheral

Kathrine give Al-Adin that particularly wide-eyed and dumbfounded What face at his suggestion, which quickly turns to the scowling As If face. The idea of sleeping on some roof visible to everyone didn't appeal to her particularly much. Not that she gets much time to object as the Runnerswift lets his mouth run off.

She suppresses her urge to speak up until Karma finishes. "I'm... rather curious, just like, Karma... It seems like a lot of stuff have happened here recently. So what's actually going on?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I think the summers hang out at a place called Harry's. Haven't been there yet. But yeah, lots of fun stuff is happening. I'm just the flower carrier, so I just tell stuff, not in..inter..interpretate? stuff." Its obvious he has trouble with the big word. He falls back on smiling.

Karma leaves the half-eaten sandwitch on the plate and consdiers the information for a moment. It sounded like there was a lot going on but she doubted Al was going to be able to give them more then he already had.

"Right." She says with a nod as if coming to a decision. "I need the rest of the day off then. Thank you, Al. Although I doubt you remember me from before, your information has been helpful. One other question before I let you get back to your lunch. Where does the Freehold gather?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Four seasons hotel. Same as ever."
    Even he knew that one.

Karma nods and picks up her plate. "I should probably go there then. Maybe I can get back in the loop. Thanks for the info, lunch is on me."

She heads back into the kitchen to inform the manager that she is leaving early and he will need to close up shop.

M
    Mysantheral

Kathrine looks after Karma as she leaves for the back of the cafe and quickly chews down the remainder of her sandwich and slips from her chair. "Oi, hey! I'm coming with you! I'll be waiting out front."

With that said she looks down at Al. "Thanks for taking the time to have a little chat whit us."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin's phone vibrates and rings, as he then spends several minutes figuring out how to properly respond to it. He grins and waves at the girls as they leave, before heading out himself, enjoying his free lunch. Food was delicious!
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.