Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Something Slithery Comes this Way

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Xerxia and Rick Pereg of the Autumn Court discovered a broken manhole cover in a busy street several weeks ago that seemed locked open to the Hedge below where two workers had lowered themselves to investigate. One was found dead the other missing and while in the sewers, the pair heard something large slithering around, and now, the Summer Sovereign has put together a team to investigate the creature.

As the four Summers and lone Autumn changelings arrive near to the scene where the broken manhole was, they find that the road has been resurfaced to mend the cracks that had been caused and the manhole cover now fits snuggly over the top of the the hole where before, it did not sit at all. More pressingly, cars are constantly travelling over the once-Hedge gate.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia looks around at the traffic, then down at the manhole, then to the group.

"So... That manhole there was where the Legate and I found the gate, and also where I came out later after finding Garth. They closed it after I came through, and were apparently able to find another exit.

"Only options I can think of to get back in are: find another manhole nearby that isn't as busy, or control the flow of traffic,"
    she says, a crafty look coming to her eyes as she thinks of many, less-suitable ways to do the latter of her options. "Or, I guess we could also go in at a farther away place and hope to wander across the monster, but that seems like a last resort to me."

PRE

Just a thought, wouldn;t bein gathered in a group garner attentoin? Is our group on the side walk or split up in vehicles?

Well, people do walk about together everyday without much cause for concern. As for the position of your group, that's entirely up to you. If you do start to try and manipulate the manhole, then yes, that will draw attention to you all

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus looks at the manhole, then around the intersection for a more suitable entry point into the Hedge.

Hedge Gate Sense

Marcus can sense that the manhole was once used as a gate to the Hedge. Judging by the way the street ran, there should be another manhole nearby, possibly one that afforded them some secrecy in their dealings.

PRE

Rust glances up and downt he street. Maybe the Sewer cut under an alley? "You know wich way it ran? Maybe the is a more private portal nearby?" He asks those who had been here before.

Marcus Evan

PRE

"Let's look."

Marcus walks a short way down the road, looking for a more accessible entrance.

PRE

Rust follows closely behind. He felt it was important to lend Marcus some deference of leadership.

Intelligence + Investigation + 1 roll

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread