(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

After taking on the task of seeing if he could find out the Oaths the Sovereigns had sworn, Nightfall made his way to Treasured. He still wasn't sure if he'd rather be tramping around some strange address looking for Edward Scissorhands, or prying for information above his pay grade, but it was what it was.

Which really begged the question: Was this Oath one that only the Freehold founders made, or was it one that Alice... Queen Alice... would also have to make? Try as he might, he was actually beginning to become more and more curious about such... metaphysical... aspects of the Freehold...

..."dick waving" aside, of course.

A light flurry of snow blew in as he entered Treasured, quickly melting in the onset of Spring's warmth.

[banner]nf[/banner]

A young woman stands behind the counter and was skimming through the latest copy of Cosmopolitan. As Nightfall enters, she looks up a smiles, leaving the magazine open but pushed to the side. She has long raven hair and the biggest brown eyes with pale skin that looks like it tries to avoid the sunlight.

"Hi there, anything I can help with?" she asks with obvious enthusiasm.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Hi," Nightfall greeted her, taking a quick look around, curiosity piqued.

"I'm Neil... I was looking for Ms. Byeli?"

"Oh, hey Neil, I'm Charlotte. Are you a friend of Katrin's?" she asks in a manner all too familiar.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

What an interesting question. He could probably spend hours on that.

"Hi, Charlotte," he replied with a smile, completing the introductions, noting that she used Katrin's first name. A relative? Sister? Daughter?

"I run errands for her," he answered the question, still smiling.

Good of an answer as any.

"Coool. Does that mean you'll be around often?" Charlotte asks, eyes quickly taking him in, especially his shoes. A girl can tell a lot by a man's footwear.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall looked down at his shoes, wondering if he'd forgotten to wipe his feet.

"As often as I'm, uh, needed," he answered. Boy, they sure were doing a lot of talking about him. "And you, Charlotte?" he asked, giving her that look, "Do you work here now?"

"Yeah," she offers, beaming. "My mom knows Katrin and said that I needed a job since I dropped out of college, so here I am. Its kinda boring but at least its money, right? Better than sitting on my ass, wasting my life."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Sure, and who knows? You may end up a hostess on the Antiques Roadshow once you get a feel for this stuff," Nightfall agreed amiably.

"So... is Ms. Byeli around?"

No reason to be overly familiar.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

"Hello...Neil," Katrin says from the door that leads to the back of the store. She seems slightly off by having to use Nightfall's other name rather than his fae name or his Winter title. The Sovereign gave a glaring look towards her assistant. "I also told your mother that I would get you interested in college again, one way or another. Would you like to come through, Mr. Fields?" she offers to the Fairest.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread