Mark was standing in the downstairs of his haven, he had finished the freezer room, hooked up the shower and sink. He had moved the bed in there. All that was left was the unpacking. But first Mark had another thing he needed to do. Mark grabbed the punching bag by the chain and hung it up on the hook. He had piles of books and paintings he needed to put away. Mark had cleaning to do on the main floor. But for now, Mark needed to burn off some aggression. That and the Jayne was in charge of cleaning up the first floor. Mark was done with interior decorating and remodeling for a while.

Dirge sat on a box with Cerberus nearby at her feet. "So how are you at getting settled in? It feeling like home yet?"

"Yeah so, so." Mark said as he punched the bag with a right hand. He had activated his blush so he could see if he was throwing these punches right. As soon as he connected he knew he was having a bit of an issue with this. "I got the Room set up" *Punch* "in the fake freezer. Still have the security stuff to" *Punch* "install and I need to put away the books and the paintings but we are doing okay. The girls have done most of the work." *Punch*

"Yeah I suppose it is a lot of work. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, I'd just make a bigger mess I'm afraid." She noticed the sound of Mark hitting a punching bag. "So working on you're fighting skills? What brought that on?"

"Don't worry about it. I am just happy your here hon. As far as the fighting, its Kinda hard to be a deputy when I can't hold my own. Not always gonna have someone to throw the punches for me." Mark said as he continued to throw the punches one by one. His hands beginning to bruise thanks to the blush. He punched out and felt a little rip in one of his knuckles. He looked at his hand and saw that he was hitting with his 3rd and 4th knuckles.

"That's a good stance to take. I know I won't always have Cerberus or if something happened to him I'd have to look out for myself so I focused on learning to fight as well. I'm really good with a blade, but I know a little about fighting with your hands. Need any help?"

"My knuckles are all bruised up already. I think I am punching wrong, Dad was a boxer but Mom never let him teach me, that and I never really persued picking it up. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up using a blade too?" Mark said as he walked over and took both Dirge's hands kissing them each on the her hands and then giving her a small kiss on the lips.

"I think I could help with that." She said after enjoying his kisses. Dirge stood and made her way over to the punching bag. She reached out and felt where the bag hung and then took a stance. "You'll want to stand like this. See how my arms are up in a protective guard position? When you throw a punch you want the use you're whole body from your hip and you're planted back foot all the way up to your fist. You want to punch with your first and second knuckles here," she said while pointing them out with her other hand. Afterward she threw a quick couple of punches at the bag. The first two hit solid which was surprising since she was completely aiming from memory and anticipated bag movements. The third punch barely connected with the bag as it swayed in an unexpected direction.

"See, i'm a little better at grappling, it is easier to prediect your opponent that way."

"Still more impressive then me" Mark said as he walked out to stand next to dirge and threw a tentative punch using her advice. It felt much better then his previous punches. "When you Grapple is it more like Mui Thia or Wreastling?" Mark asked as he threw another tentative punch. Mark had scene enough UFC to know the difference but he also knew he was an armchair analyst when it came to the actual excecution.

"I guess it would be more like wrestling. I don't know any fancy fighting techniques and just use more street fighting I guess. Whatever works. I just wrestle with them and beat the shit out of them or knife them."

"Can you show me?" Mark asked "We are in a pretty open area down here."

"Well I can try. I fight a little differently because I have to use my hearing to judge where they are for my grapple. I can use my heightened senses to hear any small sound if I have to. Then from there I can track the movements of all my friends and enemies by memorizing their sound and following everything around me. My bloodline can help a little with this. You have the advantage of sight so this part is much easier for you. Tackling I found can be the best way to get your first handle on someone."

Dirge approached Mark and spoke to Cerberus, "Cerberus It is alright stay boy." She turned to mark and continued, "Take your stance and I'll rush you."

"Ok, Ummm I am ready when you are." Mark said taking a fighting stance and preparing for his woman to rush him.

"Ready or not here I come..." Dirge smiled as spoke and then rushed for Mark. She wrapped her arms around his legs and pulled up yanking him off his feet. They both tumble to the ground and Dirge quickly reaches up and reaches for his arm. "See from here and can use a knife like this," Dirge simulated using a knife by using a fist and tapping him in the kidney then the chest where his liver or heart would be. "See, of course your opponent will be trying to fight back. The important thing is to get leverage and tie up your opponents limbs. You also want to keep yourself in a position to leverage your full strength while your opponent is not able to bring his full strength."

Mark lets out an "Ooff" as he hits the ground and feels his legs and arm wrapped up as she taps him in the kidney and heart, "So keep leverage and Isolate your attacks to vital areas?" Mark said as he tried to shift his weight to roll the woman over. He rolled her over and attempted to grab her hands but was unable to as Dirge rolled him back with a buck of her hips and another tap to the heart. "Okay Okay, you win." Mark said with a bit of a laugh.

She smiled and laughed with him. She leaned in and made an attack of a different nature. She firmly planted a kiss on his lips giving him a long passionate kiss. She reached down to grope his crotch. "Now that's my kind of sneak attack." Dirge finished with a little giggle.

"Naughty Girl," Mark says as grabs her by the hips and rolls over on top of her. "So..." Mark said as he kissed her on the collar bone. "You wanna show me how you use that blade of yours? Or did you want to continue wreastling?" Mark said as he used his tongue and lips to massage her earlobe.

Dirge moaned softly as he kissed her. "I think I'd like you to show me how you use your blade first," she said while rubbing his crotch again. "My sword will keep until later."

"Hey now, its a little thicker then that." Mark said with a laugh as he pryed himself out of her grasp and lifted himself off of her. Mark takes her by the hand hand and helps to lift her up. Once she is on her feet Mark picks her up and carries her off to the bedroom. Which was a little difficult with her in his arms but he managed to get the doors open. "So Missed me?" Mark says as he sets her on the bed. Cerberus followed them and snuck his way in the room and curled up in the recliner.

"Immensely," she said wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down on top of her. She stretched her neck up and gave him another kiss.

"I've missed you to." Mark said as he took the kiss and began to massage her body as he kissed her in long passionate kisses. After about good amount of kissing and massaging and fondelling Mark helped Dirge out of her pants and Smiled into a Kiss, "Thank you Dirge." Is all Mark said as he slid down her body and, with his head between her legs, began to pleasure the haunting woman.

<<Fade to black>>