Ended
Watch

New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    A
    Alian

Abe seems to freeze at the large man snapping his fingers as Abe's mind drags memories of a pissed of Ventrue and a branding iron. Abe then slinks back to the tall guy a little deflated and stops next to the tall guy and mumbles something.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"If you got a mask, don't bother dropping it. We don't need a pissing contest. Lemme see your teeth." He was of course, referring to the retractable fangs. Ghouls didn't have them, and this guy might be one. Can't be to careful.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

A
    Alian

Abe mumbles some more then open's his mouth to show his teeth extend then retract.

"There happy."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

He shrugs, unimpressed with the mumbling. "Sure, why not. Come with me though. That thing bugs me," He nods at the still sputtering flare. He stands up straight and leaves the alley, looking around as he goes. "You been in the city for long?"

A
    Alian

Abe falls in behind Jake putting his knife away as he goes, lightly touching the burns on his neck and face hissing slightly.

"No only a day or two, why yourself?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"Just got in myself." He looks at kiddo. The beast whispered to him, wanted him to hold Kiddo against a wall and fill up. No one would miss him, they wouldn't even know it happened. It was quiet about it though, he'd filled up on a dog the night before. "Generally the powers that be don't like poachers. If you had walked away from that back there," he thumbs back to the alley, and nods to kiddo's burns. "You'd be damn hungry. Not to mention how much that's going to take to heal. What were you planning to do when a local caught you?"

A
    Alian

Abe looks angrey but keeping in check and making his voice sound as calm as he could.

"I wasn't going after them for food they were going to throw that dame thing either at that club over there or the people, the bouncers already had a problem with one guy so I went over to try and stop them thats when I get decked by the flare. And if a a local turned up that would help, they could tell me whats going on in this town."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"A road flare isn't a threat to a club or most people, but it is to you Kiddo." Yeah, kiddo's pissed. Jake doesn't care, he's not passing out hand jobs. He takes the kid by the shoulder, holds him close and tips his head down to whisper to him. "And another bum distracted the Bouncers? Sounds like they know what kind of people hang out there. They laid a trap, and they caught you. Probably a Haunt got sloppy and these people decided to clean house. The way I see it is this. You can come with me and get recognized, maybe find out if there's anyone working on this problem and help them, or you can skip off like you were and get ashed."

A
    Alian

Jack lifts his head up to look at Jake wincing when the burn on his neck starts to streatch and he spend several moments openning and closing his mouth as if he was trying to find something to say and finaly making a huf sound looks down.

"Fine I will go with you."

The bums in the alley have disappeared. Their buddy with the cart is long gone, too. And there's an Elysium right in front of the pair.

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.