DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx walks onto the Circle grounds and stretches. It felt good to be here, good to make progress towards something. Anything really. Showing an Arrow how to shoot things was definitely something.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash arrives wearing the same tracksuit pants and white rugby shirt he wore when he came last time, along with a dark grey hoody. Feeling slightly apprehensive, he looks around and spots Falx pacing.

"Hey mate, how're doing?" he asks with a rather chipper tone.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx smiles when he sees Ash. He's wearing what could be the same pair of cargos he was wearing the last time they met and a plain black t-shirt under his coat.

"Hey, better now that things are getting rolling again." Falx replies happily.

"You got any questions or just want to get to the range and go from there?"

Darren Nash

PRE

"Nah, no questions, just want to get the basics down to round out some of my crap areas, you know." Ash looks around the Circle courtyard making sure the Boss wasn't about to pull some kind of trick on his punk ass.

Not a-fucking-gain.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx laughs. "It is normally best to do that, but that would mean that I have to learn to deal with people better. So I'll just train to shoot them instead." He chuckles as bit as he starts to walk towards the Circle and the range in it.

"I'm gana be rusty on this stuff. I haven't shot in a while. Don't worry I can still teach you, just not going to be on the top of my own game."

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash just shrugs as he walks beside Falx.

"No probs, man, we all got cobwebs." He rotates his neck to let out a crick which was builiding.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

They walk into the range and Falx grabs two pistols.

"Alright, start small and then play with the fun stuff."
    He hands Ash one of the pistols and shows him the proper way to hold it.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash does as directed, quietly surprised by the weight of it. He always assumed handguns could be thrown about with the same exuberance glorified by Hollywood.

"I suppose this is gonna kick like a mule, right?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx grins. "Probably more than you would expect. But we aren't playing with any Deagles so no worries about breaking wrists. Though make sure to have a solid grip." Falx picks up a clip of ammo and hands it to Ash then picks up a clip for himself. "Alright it goes in like this." And shows Ash how to load the pistol and get it ready. "Let's keep them pointed away from each other and ourselves....I don't know if there are any Life mages around."

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash looks at Falx blankly. "Deagles? Sounds like a band from the seventies."

He watches Falx slide the magazine in place and copied, smiling as it clicked into place.

"Wow," he comments, "now I know why so many people like thses things. It can go to your head, right."

So much power in such a small object.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread