Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist watched as Shadow approached, smiling in greeting as it was clear it was her she was aiming for. A stunning beauty, Twist resisted her Daeva nature and kept her eyes above the neckline. She had indulged that side of herself with Ishani and Asa. Normally she wouldn't hesitate, even at an official function, but tonight was not about that aspect of herself.

"Good evening."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow gives a smile and a bow. "Good evening Viscount Archon Twist. I will be taking my leave however I wished to thank you for such a lovely evening and to compliment you once again on this month's Court. The Invictus have done a wonderful job as always."

Circe excuses herself from those she is with and seeks out Twist. Seeing her talking with Shadow, she approaches.

"Good evening, Viscount and Archon Twist, Oracle Shadow."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow nods to Circe as she approaches. "Good evening Hierophant. I was just telling the Viscount that I appreciate her efforts with tonights Court and I wanted to express my thanks once more before taking my leave."

Circe nods. "I was coming in part for the same reason. Viscount Twist, you and the Invictus have done a sensational job with tonight's events, and a great service to the Kindred of the Domain. I have had a sensational time, and you have my thanks. I was wishing also to make an announcement before the close of tonight's event, if I may. The Prince and Harpy have already given permission, but you are tonight's hostess."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Joseph nods to Deputy Connelly and Dirge. "No here is fine, it is not so much sensitive as not disclosed yet. To my knowledge at least. I am sure you had things to do that were more pressing, hopefully the Ordo's guest won't be getting up anytime soon."
    Obsidian looked at Joseph and explained, "There may be some hidden methods of getting into the dreams of the Kindred, but I am unfamiliar with them. I may be able to summon something that can get the answers we need, though. It may not work, but we can try."

She speaks of 'summoning' as if it was merely part of her repitoire, rather than the creepy, unnerving experience it truly was.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled in appreciation of Shadow's compliments, "Thank you- I am glad you had a pleasant evening."

Twist greeted the Heirophant with a brief curtsey, "Good evening Heirophant. As I had a wonderful time at last court I am honored that you in turn have had one this evening."

At Circe's query Twist glanced briefly to the exit where she had but moments before watched the figures of Asa and Ishani walk through. "You are more than welcome to make an announcement, though I am afraid the Prince and his Harpy have already left." Twist's voice held traces of curiousity at what sort of announcement would be made at court but didn't require the Prince or the Harpy to note it.

Circe nods to Twist. "Well, as I said, I discussed the announcement with both of them, and both approved the idea, and the announcement. We of the Circle will be keeping the Old Temple open nightly, save for nights of Court and private Circle ceremonies. The rest of the time, it will be available as a standing Elysium site at which the Kindred of the Domain can socialize without fear of kine interference, and the sanctuary will be open as a place of spiritual contemplation for those with such interests. We will occasionally hold open services, for those who would like to learn more of the Circle and its ways, If it turns out a popular spot, we will plan some entertainment and other special events as well. We of the Circle would of course be honored should you drop by some time."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Obsidian looked at Joseph and explained, "There may be some hidden methods of getting into the dreams of the Kindred, but I am unfamiliar with them. I may be able to summon something that can get the answers we need, though. It may not work, but we can try."

She speaks of 'summoning' as if it was merely part of her repitoire, rather than the creepy, unnerving experience it truly was.
    An eyebrow raises at the mention of summoning.

Images from Poltergeist and other horror films flash through Joseph's mind.

Summoning what exactly.

"I will have to talk with the Oracle and the Prince about that. It is not my call."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled, "I will be sure to do so at some point. Would you like to use the sound equipment and microphone or simply your own projection abilities?"

Page 42 of 43 First ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread