Ended
Watch
401 - 410
DISPLAYED
(1001) January Court

Page 41 of 43 First ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison wanders through the Court room, taking in the decor once again. She notices the kindred by the "refreshments" table and considers having a drink herself. It had been a bit since she'd fed and she should probably get something before she was starving. She thoroughly disliked having to feed from humans, but it was a necessary evil to keep her going.

She makes her way to the standing kine and waits her turn.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen glances over at Shadow, then looks back to Sean. "If you'll excuse me, I need to catch someone before they leave for the evening." She offers him a business card with her name and number. "Feel free to give me a call if you need assistance with anything." She nods politely, then heads back over to the Oracle.

She speaks quietly, showing a bit more tact than before. "Would it be possible to get the location of the chapter house from you? I introduced myself to Gideon at the last court but he did not give that information."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow frowns. "Yes, here." She hands the woman a card with the address on it, pretty sure she had given er the address already.

"We did not have this chapter house while Gideon was here. The one we did have was decimated. That would probably be why he did not give you the location. It's security was compromised and we did not wish to have any Dragons going there."

Regina Pia

PRE

"The pleasure is all mine, to meat such a polite and charming person such as yourself. Please, tell me about yourself." French perhaps? most likely, though perhaps old british. Her obfuscate though, prevented any good accurate read. She would have to speak with Lord Culler about acquiring such a skill. It would be quite useful for her duties.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen looks at the card, then mentally facepalms as she recalls receiving the other card before. "My apologies. My memory is horrible sometimes." Now thoroughly embarrassed, she nods politely to Shadow and heads back out into the crowd. Great job, Karen...making yourself look like an idiot in front of a damn Oracle...
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow gives Karen a smile before she walks away. "It is quite all right. If you have the interest and show the proper dedication, I can show you some techniques to assist with that memory issue."

Watching the kindred walk away, she turns and gazes around the room to see who is still remaining. She decides that now might be the best time to make her own exit and moves around the room to approach the Viscount Archon Twist.

S
    Steven

Elanah raised from her bow looks to Ms. Pia, "Well there is not much to tell Ma'am, I am Mekhet and I do not have any Covenant alignment. In life I was a Isaeli soldier, in Requiem, ... now that I am free of previous commitments, I am still finding my Direction."

Regina moves on, spotting Konstantine speaking with some well kempt woman she did not recognize.

She approaches Konstantine and Elanah. Seeing as how they are in the middle of a conversation however, she keeps a polite distance, although it is plain to see that she wishes to speak with them.
    Sorry, I haven't been on much the past couple days.

When Konstantin notices Regina Pia's approach, he says to Elanah, "Do not go for the radio yet. I have ideas."

He then nods to Regina as the two women set about to talking, waiting for a pause to greet Regina.

Regina Pia

PRE

"A soldier you say?" Where was Israel? Asia? Africa? She had not heard of it. best to have Vani explain it to her soon. Regina seems very intersted in the woman now, and her divided attention between her and Konstantine now focuses entirely on Elanah. "I too am a soldier of sorts. If you have the time, please, come talk with me at the dhaka hotel. Just as the desk lady for me."

S
    Steven

"Thank you Ma'am I look forward to it." Elanah said with another polite bow.

Page 41 of 43 First ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread