Watch
421 - 424
DISPLAYED
(1001) January Court

Page 43 of 43 First ... 33 39 40 41 42 43

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean takes Karen's card when she offers it, pretending to look at it "Uh yeah, sure." he replies as she walks off. He watches her go, one part of her particularly closely.

If I need assistance with anything? I can think of a few things

As his thoughts unfold in his head a bare grin spreads onto his face.

That reminded him, come to think of it, and he went off to find Circe.

-------------------------

Arnold makes sure to stop by and wish Twist goodnight, and congratulations on a wonderful presentation, before he and Jessi make their exit.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Well, that seems like enough people have left... *Max thinks to himself. He leaves the court as well, glad the evening was over.*

"The use of the microphone would be most appreciated," Circe says, nodding deeply in recognition of the permission granted.

Noting others are starting to leave, Circe makes the announcement.

"We of the Circle of the Crone would like to express our congratulations to the Invictus, for hosting an exceptional event this evening. I'd also like to make a brief announcement.

"Starting immediately, the Old Temple, where the Circle held Court recently, will be open nightly as a standing Elysium location. We offer this as a place for the Domain's Kindred to spend time with others of their kind, without risk of kine observation or interference. We also offer our sanctuary to those who might seek a place for quiet spiritual contemplation. The Temple will not be open on nights Court is held, of course, but it will otherwise be closed only infrequently, to accommodate ceremonies private to the Circle. However, we are planning to hold occasional public ceremonies as well, and those interested in better understanding the Circle and our ways will be welcome to attend those.

"We hope some of you will accept our open invitation. Meanwhile, I bid you good evening."

Afterward, Circe goes to find Sean.

Shortly after that, the majority of the domain's Kindred have left, leaving behind only those of the Invictus who remove their herds and otherwise clean up after a very successful Court.

Page 43 of 43 First ... 33 39 40 41 42 43
Closed Thread