Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Consilium 1001

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 43 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

PRE

As Animus runs off to close the door, Jack folds his arms kind of like he's cold, but he's not shivering or even doing anything else people would associate with trying to retain body heat. He looks around at the banners to admire the craftsmanship... Or rather, to take his mind off of the developed crowd.

When Animus returns, Jack moves closer to him, but not uncomfortably so. At least, it doesn't look like it'd be uncomfortably close. Jack's face betrays no emotion, except for maybe ponderousness.

One of the few friends I've made since Awakening besides Arthur... Friends...

Jack looks at Orphan curiously at his excuse, but isn't able to further interrogate before he goes to meet up with Tam. Jack instead turns to Shadow. "No, I don't think we've met. I'm Jack."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx shifts his weight to his other foot then notices that he did. The more people that got near him the more uneasy he felt. Like someone was going to jump him.

"Orphan managed to look back and get the license and parking pass number of the car the people left in. We should be able to track them down from there."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Orphan excusing himself momentarily draws Animus' attention to Tam, and his depressed mood deepens until he turns back to the rest of the group. It really is all of them. If Joshua were here now, would I be reacting to him in the same way? Needless to say, the question does not lighten his mood at all.

Rosh

PRE

Spade nods to Pandora. "Well. Zero is over yonder. Animus was speaking with Tug and Orphan but is now over there near Zilker at the front entrace. West and Tyria just entered. Eclipse is speaking with Andrade I think. And Jammer is downing the wine something fierce." Spade points to each Councilor as he mentions them, adding Jammer for his wealth of power among the apostates.

"I'll speak with Zero, You can get in good with Andrade or Tyria" Spade replies then makes for the lost Libertine.

As he approaches Zero he smiles and waits for Zero to move from one banner to the next before making his pressence known "Zero right? Or should I call you Counselor? I'm Spade of the Council." Spade offers his hand to Zero.

"I'd like to meet Zero too," Pandora says. "Especially since he's representing us in the Consilium."

She walks a few steps behind Spade. "I'm Pandora," she says, extending a hand to Zero. "I'm glad to confirm that the local Free Council numbers at least four, including the three of us."

Jordan looked over at Dodger who, like him, took seating towards the rear of the Circle. This uneasiness around large groups was new to Jordan, who had never minded crowds before. But lately...well, some of the sensations were very new to the young Mystagogue.

"Hi, I'm Jordan. Are you as uncomfortable around crowds as I am?"

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Arriving where Tam is, though, his focus is completely on her. "Hey, baby. How are you doing?" he asks, very softly.
    Tam dives into a tight hug, then leans back to look at Orphan. Her tone seems more subdued than usual, but her eyes are defiant.

"I've been sensing some distance between us, so you may be getting more hugs until the feeling goes away."

She glances over at the group Orphan just left.

"I know that big guy, don't I? I met him at the Rage, right?"

Orphan

PRE

Orphan returns the hug, somewhat surprised but quite happy. "I'm all for more hugs and this feeling going away," he says. "I didn't realize you were feeling this stuff, too. What I'm feeling, I don't think it's about you. And, have you noticed a lot of people here seem to be sort of edgy?"

"The big guy's Tug, and yeah, you met him at the Rage."

W
    War

Dodger watched the commotion as everyone seemed to be friendly and introducing one to another. She took note of the names and the faces they went with, along with any other tid bits of information that accompanied introductions.

As Orphan moved across the room and gave her a wave, she returned a slight head bob in acknowledgment, but remained still and aware of her surroundings at the back of the room.

It wasn't until Jordan, who had positioned himself at the back of the room also, moved towards her, that she snapped her head in his direction from the movement.

He approached somewhat slow and casually and then introduced himself. She gave him the once over as she weighed whether to speak or move away...

"Hello. I'm Dodger. It's not crowds, just a LOT of unknown..." she trailed off leaving it hang in the air. As she split her attention between Jordan and the rest of the room.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam started to see the slight change in everyone.

"I had been so caught up with 'us' that I hadn't been paying attention to anyone else."

She looked up at Orphan.

"What's going on? I just thought it was me not knowing what to do with the good stuff in my life, but ... everybody else?"

Page 5 of 43 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread