Ended
Watch

Consilium 1001

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 43 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

Spade watches Tug devour the hotdogs. All Spade tension over everything faded away, devoured like the platter of cold meat. With nothing left, Spade just busts into laughter. "Yeah, I'm not going to even try to best that."

The moment passes and Spade breaths a sigh of relief. "I can tell you more, but only over a bud, or five." Spade glances back the Libertine huddle and shacks his head. "Thanks for lending me an ear." Spade tries a grin. Leading Tug back Spade changes the subject. "What's going with the Arrows? I heard about Granite Park."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse's expression turns serious as Animus describes the situation with Vector "There's no doubt about it, then. We have to root this Vector out and destroy him, and soon. Get in contact with this Pym fellow. Who else have you been working with on this matter, so far? This is something that all the Pentacle Orders should be in on, wouldn't you say?"

PRE

Jack listens in on the conversation this Councilor was having with Animus while he investigates the food after moving from admiring the banners. Of course, they hadn't exactly tried to hide it, but since he didn't know who the Councilor was, better to butt out than butt in.

Jack pours a cup of punch, then looks back at the food while listening, sipping every now and then, and considering what, if anything, he wants to grab as a snack.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Joshua and I started at the Tower Bridge, because it was the closest thing we had to a lead When we were about to leave, a group from the Mysterium that had been investigating the Ley Lines approached, and Orphan, one of the Arrows, happened into the area soon after. He was the one who told us what I wrote in the last letter." He sighs heavily. "If only Vector were the only threat we had to worry about. We also discovered a veiled spell drawing energy from the Ley Lines at the bridge. But you're right about the situation with Vector crossing Order boundaries. Especially if he was behind the funeral shooting, as seems likely."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Shadow gives Eclipse a polite nod as he speaks with Animus, then heads over to the snack table. She peruses the spread, deciding on a small sandwich and a cup of punch. She gives the sandwich a quick sniff, then starts munching as she steps to the side of the table.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ankh stands at the food table, staring down at what has been laid out and her stomach churns.

Maybe food was a bad idea. She thinks as she turns away. She spots Ash and a smile spreads across her face. She makes her way over to him and moves in to give him a hug, but suddenly thinks better of it and just stands there awkwardly.

"Hey you! How are you doing? Adjusting well?"
    Ash turns to the voice and smiles widely, looking just as awkward.

"Hey! Belated Happy New Year. Sorry if I got you in any trouble the other day by ringing you, it was a bit of a stupid thing to do." Ash scratches his chin idly.

Shit, forgot to shave.

Orphan

PRE

"Yeah, I know Jack," Orphan says to Tam "Said hi to him a bit ago. Don't know him well, but he seems like an okay guy. Let's go hang with him again."

Heading over to Jack, he sees another Arrow, Ash, is there, and nods in acknowledgement of him. He also notices Spade talking to Tug, and as he walks past him, once agian he feels the chill of dread. He has to put effort into not turning to make sure Spade is okay, and remind himself that the Moros was smiling while talking to Tug.

PRE

Tug smiles and nods at Spade's suggestion of getting together for a beer. "Sure, that sounds like a plan." He glances at Jammer and adds, "But not at the Rage." What's up with that guy?

His demeanor changes from bright and sunny to cloudy, with a chance of precipitation, when the Libertine mentions Granite Park. "Granite, yeah, that was...bad. We're still lookin' for those responsible. I know one of yours died there, and so did one of ours." In his memory, he can still see Logos deep underground, claiming his allegiance to their Order even as the spell tethering him to his dead flesh was torn asunder.

"Honor is my True Name..." Tug feels a sudden chill.

"What about you all? I assume you've been investigating on your own."

Rosh

PRE

"We are just getting ourselves together. That's the reason I'm here, to learn who is doing what and why nothing has been accomplished. Something else is rocking the boat and suddenly every one has clammed up." Spade picks off a few pieces of fruit from the food table.
    "The Captain was assinated and us Libertines went underground. Well, I'm tired of hiding and waiting and I think the other are too."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Back in business

Henry looks over the chatting groups. He hoped what was being discussed was important to the Consilium. That's why they were here after all. A reunion of the chosen souls, with a definite purpose.

Looking over the room, however, he notices an absence. Frowning, he moves to stand close behind Zilker. Not really minding whether or not the Epopt is in conversation, Henry quietly asks, "Has anyone heard from Sentinel Morris?" It felt weird, saying a title so openly. Maybe the banners were getting to him. Making me lax.

Page 11 of 43 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread