Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Next Stop, Atro City

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

The yellow Hummer cruises towards the wooded area where the boys of Summer last met with the changeling calling himself Mason Bloodnose and his weird pet candy spiders, as well as the many traps the short-ass Ogre had set around the area. The morning had just begun and traffic was light just as the sun crept over the horizon and casting the sky on fire with orange flames. It was only the thermometer on the dashboard that read as 'fucking cold'. However, seeing as this was the Summer King's vehicle and he was driving, the temperature inside the Hummer was stifling as Harry chewed on the butt of a cigar.

Both Fu and Rust Mane were both on board and they had stopped for some milk to lure the spiders. Yet as they had picked it up, Harry had mentioned a good point.

"What if the short little fucker was yanking your chain? What if the milk don't do fuck all?"

In any case, they were about a mile away from the site and closing. Soon, with any luck, they would get some answers.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Then we break him and his little spiders. Then get the answers we want." Fu grins, he gets to kick some candy spiders. The heat feels good to Fu though the thought of being sweaty and stepping into the cold doesn't sound fun.

PRE

"If it is a trap. Then we should be prepared. I'll pour the milk alone, Let you two stay back far enough that you can't get caught. If it is not a trap. Then We can meet with him anyway." Rust hid his cutting hatred deep down.

This man was going to die. No one grabbed Rust by the tail and lived to tell about it. But Fu certainly would stop Rust if he knew. So Rust played good cop.

"Spoken like true Summer sons," Turkleton clucks, stretching his neck out as he drove and tapping his talons on the steering wheel. "When we get there, me and Fu will hold back ready to pounce as Rusty pours the milk. What else do you both know about him?"

PRE

"He is a liar, he has no scruples, and will bind us in his game on a whim." Rust states from the back seat.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"What Rust said and that he has trapped the entire area around where he is staying. He's going to talk about how Emma is a loyalist and helped tear down the San Fransisco Freehold." That'll prolly make Harry go turkeyshit and break a few things.

Did the temperature just increase as Fu mentioned about Emma being a Loyalist or was it simply his imagination? In any event, the Hummer increased its speed and arrived at a decent parking spot where Harry killed the engine before turning in his seat.

"What'cha packing?" he growls to the pair of them.

PRE

"My blade and Slugger. Would use a gun if I had one." Rust sighs. But borrowing the nailed bat seemed to make up for that in Rust's mind. "I will invoke Summer and Metal once we get to the woods"

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu holds up his hand. "Just these, the ground and Summer"

Harry simply nods.

"Gameplan, boys. Me and Fu will hang back as far as we can while keep you in eye Rusty. You pour the milk and see what this little shite has to say. Any questions?"

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread