Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Spring Tavern wasn’t that much different from the way Kray had seen it during the Coronation. Well, aside from the food spread, that was for special occasions. There were still lights hanging from the ceiling that gave the place a very comfortable and homey feel.

A fire blazed in the enormous stone fireplace, a teakettle hanging over it with water boiling. Sera did bring the fixings for sandwiches, having a guest in the Hallow without offering food felt wrong to her. There was even a fruit platter offering an assortment of different fruits.

The Nix could be found seated at one of the tables near the fireplace, a cup of tea in her hand as she seemed to stare at the flames. She was pretty casual in yoga pants and a fitted tank top, wanting to be comfortable. But it wasn't lost on her that the last time this had happened, it had been with Rhodes, him offering the class and him being the teacher.

Her long silver and green hair was in braid off to the side and draped over her shoulder, the delicate pearls catching the light here and there. It was certainly a difference from her gold and silver hair, the green bright and vibrant, reminiscent of the colors of the ocean. But the biggest difference was her eyes, no longer the color of the deepest ocean, they were now a rare greenish blue color of aquamarine. There is also a soft illumination from within, it’s a very gentle glow, but it’s there and it stands out.

Folded near her were various blankets of varying softness and size, with a few pillows resting on top.
    Kray
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
     Should be all caught up, 1 wp still owed on tracking.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Kray, with two well used pillows held under one arm, ducks into the tavern the warmth and scent of smoke tell him that unlike his first visit he is not going to be walking to someone else's space unattended. Which was good he had found that a little odd. He dressed much as he always in in well maintained leather shoes, jeans and a flannel shirt sized for him and his long coat trailing off the massive frame. The only significant difference is the hat for the first time the fedora is absent in its place The scrooge classic quite mundane and with two little holes cut into the forehand to permit his horn nubbins to not catch on the fabric. Does it help his appearance ... no he still looms tall and board with a grin that suggests terrible things will happen. Is still scabrous with bulging yellow eyes missing the pupils. If anything he make the innocent hat look menacing by its juxtaposition.

Speaking of appearances before he can say anything he stops dead when he straightens up and sees Sarah granted he has only seen her mien a handful of times but the differences are still stark enough to have been noticed. Is he put off? stunned? does he think he has the wrong person? ''Huh. You have new hair.'' Is the first thing out of the heavy jaw. ''It looks good.'' There was nothing in existence that could deny that Sarah was beautiful and this time it did seem to have caught him off guard. ''And the eyes are cool.'' Clearly magical. ''Are you doing that or is it new?'' If its a token or contract I might want to learn if it comes in orange.

He will make his way across the room in characteristically large strides and lower himself into a chair that looks like it could support his weight. ''Uh. Thanks again for this.'' Bit of a difference in the exchange physical brawling for dream magics. ''You been alright?'' Remembering his manners.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Kray had two things making him stand out, his height, and his heavy sounding voice. Both demanding attention when he enters a room.

Now that sleeping cap? Adorable.

Looking up from the fire, a warm smile appears before she laughs, “I do! And thank you!” she was still on the fence about it. But the Wyrd does what the Wyrd does. “The eyes? Oh!” shaking her head, “I’m not doing it, though they do seem to intensify depending on my mood. But they’re new as well.” Did she miss her sapphires? Very much. They had been who she had been for many years, and now? Now she had to figure out who she was again.

Standing, “You are most welcome! Dreams are such a powerful tool for us, and having some understanding, even if it’s basic, is a huge asset.” Especially to an Autumn. Walking towards the tea pot, she refills her cup, offering him some as well, “I’ve been, well, busy. The Wyrd has seen fit to bestow more of its power within me, so I’ve been navigating the changes. How about you? Staying out of trouble?” she asks with a smirk and humor.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Even from their first meeting the predatory presence he excluded had done little to frighten her and over time even those small things had seemed to lessen. It was something the Ogre was conflicted about, on the one had it was actually genuinely nice to talk someone who saw past that side of him, on the other hand he worried for her, that she saw things that were not there in himself and if she treated all monsters this way she would met a bad end. Something to bring up another time.

The Nix holds his attention far more so then the fire. ''Huh. Well the wyrd is a funny thing isn't it. Sometimes it seems to have a will of its own.'' Doing stuff, clinging to us, changing things. ''It does look cool.'' He repeats. ''Magical.'' And that would always hold a fascination for him. ''Ah. How has that been the navigating?'' He looks briefly away fussing with sorting out his coat as he says it. A highly personal question she does not need to answer if it was to probing.

He will take the tea when its offered, this was not her place of business this felt more like hosting then freebies, for dream stuff it meant sleep, and that meant being relaxed enough to do so in a place he had never slept in before, homely as it might feel it was not his place. the tea helped a little. ''Uh. Thank you.'' He will put it to one side for just the moment to cool enough that he can pour it into his mouth.

''Hm. Yeah I know a lot of what we can do centres of them and I'm eager to learn.'' He was, it was a massive hole in skill set. ''I've just always found my skills both mortal and magical tend to more towards the waking world.'' And they do what I need just fine, but it is high time to at least start learning.

''Hm. Who me?'' The grin carries all the usual inherent maliciousness of the gristle grinder blessing. ''What kind of trouble could I possible be getting into?'' There is humour there, trying to play into the question but a decent amount of unspoken and obvious answers. What trouble could a giant with cannibal cravings get into dumb question for me to ask. ''I've been making friends.'' He leaves it at, although some strange emphasis on the word friends might imply whatever the nature of the relationships he has been forming, friends might not be the descriptor the other party would use.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The predatory presence of the Orge wasn’t lost on her, it never was. But she had learned to not show her fear, especially on her home turf. In the back of her mind, she would always be wary of the giant, to not would be suicide.

A light chuckle, “It certainly is and it certainly does. Sneaking up on you out of the blue sometimes.” Waking you up in the middle of the night. “Thanks, it’s different and has been hard to get used to. But I’ll take it being cool.” Sounded like a win. Sighing, “It’s been,” a slight pause, “challenging. It’s awakened more memories I wish I didn’t have, ones I would have preferred stayed locked away beyond my reach. But, I’ve learned we have to face those parts of ourselves, push past the fear and take control over it. So I’ve been trying to do that, though some nights are more successful then others.” Truth was the truth. “I have some tools I was taught by the previous Dread Lord, but sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.” she didn’t sound upset by it.

“If you don’t mind the question, how much do you know? I’m just curious to know before we get started. I’ve never actually held a class like this, I’ve only attended them. But I believe my skills and knowledge surpass my previous instructor.” She was confident in that. Nodding, “You can take those skills and implement them in a Dream, it’s what we would call muscle memory.” With Dreams, the sky was the limit. Ok, well, your skill was the limit, but there was still a lot you could do.

“Now that’s wonderful to hear! The Freehold is filled with great people.”
    She was quite proud of the Freehold and those who resided within.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

He listens. Now isn't that curious. I wish I could remember more but would if I knew what those memories were? It's a different perspective that portrays the recovery in the age old adage of ignorance is bliss. Which is not what she is saying and not what he thinks either but it does raise the point. ''Hm. Someone taught you well the ethos of autumn. Mastering your fears is very powerful.'' To see the wisdom in courts beyond her own and even more so implement was a very big point in her favour to the Ogre's mind, and another to add the growing list of many factors of why she holds the office of director. ''Is it anything you'd like to talk about?'' The ogre might not be a fountain of wisdom but knows enough that many fears can lose power when cast into the open, seen and understood.

He looks into the flames of the hearth as he slowly and carefully recounts what he knows of dreams, an autumn and not unskilled in occult lore it is more then nothing. ''Uh. For us to be in the same dream, not just our own or our fetches, means we need to be in the hedge.'' That's covered. ''And lucid which is harder then just falling asleep.'' Something Ogres are notoriously bad at. ''To met up will mean gates because I can't cast an Oneiroscopy.'' He stumbles over the word. ''So that leaves nightmares behind but should be a short trip because we are both here.'' He means sleeping in the same room. ''Um. To dream fight we would need to manifest in the dream not just ride it incorporeal.'' He is starting to falter a bit now, on the grounds of things told to him, not done himself. ''The fighting itself ... is bad for whoever is dreaming the dream we fight in.'' Eyes close for a moment seeing if there is more inside his head ... just a little bit. ''And if we get hit really hard there can be physical signs.''. Now he looks to the Nix to see how he he did.

That wasn't what he had meant but rolls with it, because it was also true. ''Oh. Yes some very interesting characters around.'' He chuckles, just a little remembering a recent encounter. ''I poked my head in a door not long back and ended up walking out with about ten pizzas from Circe because I showed up to her dangers debrief talk.'' That he hadn't known about. ''That was a very good turn of events.'' Not everything was fortuitous happenstance of course, but now was not the time to trouble the sovereign with that particular irk. Besides I think she might have plans in motion for it already.

11. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A bitter chuckle, “More or less.” Being the previous wife of a Dread Lord taught you numerous things, “I wanted the nightmares to just go away, but was taught that facing them, and taking control of them was by far, a better way. It was hard to learn, but at the end of the day, I think I grew from it. But I wouldn’t say I’ve mastered them, not by any stretch of the imagination. But I’ve learned to face them and not let them control me.” Mastering was something she would probably never be able to do. “Not currently, but thank you for the offer.” Her tone grateful.

She adds a bit of honey to her tea, a chamomile flavor, as she listens to what Kray knows. As an Autumn, she was expecting him to have some knowledge. But she knew not every Autumn had extensive Dream knowledge.

Small nods as he talks, happy that he had some basics.

“Very good. I’ll setup a Dream, within my own mind, for us to meet in. You’ll at first, find yourself in your own Dream, and then it will be up to you to find the Gate allowing you to enter mine. I don’t know what that Gate will look like, as it is different for everyone in their own Dreams. To help, you should focus on a goal, in this case, the ocean, which should help navigate you to finding the door or Gate easier.” Her personal Dreams always had the ocean. “Once you’ve made it in, we can begin learning.” Truth be told, she sounded quite excited, Dreams had become like second nature to her.

“Fighting does take a toll on the Dreamer. There is no physical damage to the Dreamer, not without the proper Contracts anyways, but it does take a toll on the psyche, a psychic trauma if you will. The physical signs are not significant, usually just a bloody nose or maybe a bruise and exhausted.” Been there…done that. Stupid dogs.

Laughing, “Damn! Ten pizzas?! I would have put myself into a pizza coma!” pizza was always good. “Circe is always great to talk with, her knowledge of security and how to handle it is undeniable.” The Summer Queen was good people.

“Ok, so we have the Sky Bed that Sonnie installed outside, very comfortable. There are also some extra beds on the upper floors of the Tavern if you would prefer, or, on the floor.”
    Chuckling, “Which I’ve done before the Tavern became what it is. Each has it’s benefits and is a matter of where you feel comfortable.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

(1 wp still owed on tracking.)Glamour 1 Willpower Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

He had never met this teacher but it seemed he understood something very important about fear. Control. If you control what frightens you, you control fear itself and from there ... ''Hm. You had a wise teacher.'' He gives it some thought did the control he tried to exert over his own worst impulses demonstrate that he had control of his fears, or that he feared parts of himself still? That was a question with dangerous answers. ''What you have done is more then most outside the ashen court dare to even try to do.'' It is very commendable.

He listens, and is quietly pleased he seems to be pretty on point. ''Uh. I'm not great at finding the true gates of Horn and ivory. I might need to force one of my own, but the nightmares that causes should only be a problem for me right?'' That would be rough but in the face of all the talk of confronting fears he could not let it stop him. ''The Ocean got it.'' A lot of oceans out there. But proximity should help.

A frown. ''On the dreamer for sure. Can't fight without it taking a toll.'' He pauses clearly having worded this badly and wanting to be sure. ''Um. I was told that the dreamer whose dreamscape we fight in suffers because us fighting in their dream is traumatic for them or something like that? Ids that not so?'' Wanting to understand that was after all why he was here. And he was definitely sure he had seen those far more skilled them him in dreaming wake with bleeding ears and very real bruises. Not what I would call no physical damage. If there's blood something has been damaged to make it so. ''Minor or no its still something to be careful of right. Don't pick fights with things well beyond you because it could still turn nasty.'' What counted as beyond him well that would have to be seen.

He chuckles. ''Ha. It was a good day to look in that door. I got the impression she wanted people to show up.'' The amount of food suggested she had planned for more. ''But yeah I like hanging out with her.'' The summer had a way with practical solutions he liked. And she fed him, that to. ''Hm. She really gets around doesn't she.'' Thinking on it. ''I think it's her or the boss I've run into the most.'' He had not been keeping count.

So it was time for sleeping he takes his cup of tea throws his head back and it pours down the gullet. The warm liquid would help. ''Okay then.'' He will stand remove his coat ... find a corner and sit down and brace him against the walls one worn pillow for his head the second for the small of his back. It might seem like this is a hindrance but their is method to the madness because for all the warmth and comfort of the tavern it is not his place. The pillows are old, are familiar, have his scent on them. The jacket is heavy, but it s a weight he knows and can cast off swiftly if needed not a blanket to tangle him in sudden waking in a place he would not know.

enter own dream lucidly 9 successes

It is a serious effort of will to dream this way, something that will make it harder to keep present in the dream he knows that but otherwise he won't find the centre of himself to even get there.

But he manages it as the tavern fades around him in the monetary darkness. Then the uneven cobbled stone road leading off the great bridge into the deserted city streets. Front of shops empty, house with all the lights off. The buildings that ramshackle up into the sky, the further from the road the higher they climb. The twisting allies zigzag off the wide cobbled road. The sound of the river barley noticeable, it flows past in the background under the bridge without splashing or rushing a dark silent gliding motion. A faint mist hold sway through all. leeching colour from road and buildings alike

15. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

(The Plunge!)Glamour 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A sad smile, “My ex had some amazing qualities, one of them was helping me understand my Fear and how to overcome it.” Oh how she missed him. And briefly, her mind drifts to wondering what he was doing…if he was alive. But then the anger washes over her and she takes a deep breath, closing her eyes and pushes the thoughts away. Maybe she would never be completely over it, but she would not let it control her. “Understanding the other Courts and their emotions has always been important to me. Each Court has some valuable to offer and important lessons to learn. No Court is above another in that regard.” But, that was her.

Nodding, “They should only be a problem for you, but if not, then we’ll handle it.” It wasn’t a problem to her.

Another nod, “Yes, it is traumatic to their psyche, their mind. But without the correct Contracts, it’s not life threatening.” She held those Contracts, and hoped she would never have to use the final clause.

With Kray deciding to use, well, the wall, Sera spreads a blanket out on the floor and fluffs a pillow. Sleeping on the floor had never been an issue, even less so given her Entitlement.

Sera, takes the Plunge, putting herself immediately into her Dreamscape.

When Kray locates the Gate or door, he will find himself upon a white sand beach with an endless blue ocean stretching in front of him. In the back ground, up a small hill, rests numerous gilded cages, all in varying state of decay and damage. Each was large, large enough for a adult to stand and lay-down, some on pedestals, some on the ground. A rocky cliff was off to the other side, the sound of the waves crashing echoing as a swing hangs off a dead tree at the top. Faintly, one could see a forest in all colors.

The Nix was standing on the beach near very comfortable looking lounge chairs. She wore a light gray gauze dress, her long hair dancing in the breeze around her translucent feet.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

17. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

(Should be all caught up)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

The Ogre breathes in the place. It's his place. Meant to be his place. Not that he is focuses much on it, maybe he should, the effort getting this far however reminds why he does not do much even here where he can come freely if not looking to traverse. And this time he wasn't here for it exactly. He needed to move on, to find Sarah's dream.

The Ocean, the ocean. Dreams are tricky, the symbolism easy to over look. Should he be looking in the ached alleyway trails that could lead who knows where? paying attention to the closed shops maybe their contents would be out place and give him the clue that he should enter the door. Anything that might be traversed.

Find gate 4 successes

The gates, the means to pass beyond his own dreams or those he is tasked to. Always something fateful to them and so it would appear this time. The sound of wood knocking on stone in a gentle rhythmic way stands out as odd among the other things. Peering over the edge of the bridge the wooden boat and oars send his gaze down river ... rivers of course being traversable ... and on theme for leading to the ocean. That'll be it.

Making his way down the steps to the dock he board the craft and begin to row out into the river and keeps going until without warning the boat is stopped having run aground on white sand, so completely its as if it was never in the water to begin with. The dream, her dream was far more vivid, far more colourful and varied then his own. A staggering mix of beauty, power and yet something about that dead tree felt lonely to the Ogre, although that was by all accounts only his interpretation with absolutely no context.

As he stands to properly take in his surroundings his own dream attire visible, The three piece and thick coat, made to fit the fedora no longer moth eaten. The long coat no longer patched. The shoes remain the same well polished black leather. A homage to those who knew to whom the style belonged.

He could stare and wonder indefinitely the place was awe inspiring, but not why he was here. That was the person who brought this place into being, and she herself was all the more inspiring for having made this. ''Ah. Hi again Sarah.'' He will close the distance to conversationally range stepping through the white sand. ''Uh. Lovely place you got.''

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread