Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Now that was something new, arriving by row boat! She wonders if there is a story behind it, from his past. But knows those questions were private, meant to be asked when there was more trust and only if she earned the right ask. So she doesn’t, instead, she smiles.

The clothes…fit him. She knew one could manifest wearing whatever their hearts desired and their minds could imagine. So that he chose such a nice suit spoke volumes, “That is a damn smart looking suit.” And she knows something about men’s suits, after all, her ex-husband wore one all the time. “It looks good on you.” Her words honest, the look suited him.

“Thank you, I suppose you could call this my home away from home. It’s gone through many changes over the years, but the ocean always remains.” It was part of her after all she thinks with a content smile.

Realizing walking through the sand was difficult in shoes, there was a flick of her wrist as a stone path took shape under their feet. It was a small change, but one that would allow him to move easier. At least, that was her plan.

“Ones own Dreams are always the easiest to shape and change.” Others Dreams could get easier, with time and practice. “Here in my Dream, I want you to feel free to ask anything and test yourself. Dreams can serve a number of purposes, anything from healing wounds received in a fight, to mental illness. Both of those take time, usually multiple nights in a row to be fully successful. Healing is easier for me, because, well, that’s what I am. But you can also gather Glamour from Dreams if that’s your thing. I’ve always been of the mind set to have multiple ways to gather it rather than rely on only one.” But that was her. “We are not the only ones with access to Dreams, They, the Gentry, do as well, and one should always be on their toes and alert when here. It is a good thing to get into the habit of looking for their influence should you decide to do this more often.” Always caution.

“All that being said, did you want to learn more about manipulating and changing Dreams, or the Dream Fighting, Oneiromancy. Or maybe both!” a light hearted smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes , liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
     Should be all caught up, 1 wp still owed on tracking.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Compliments are not something he is used to receiving when it came to anything appearance related. And when she says it he looks down at the suit sized and fitted over his bulk. ''Uh. Thank you.'' Looking up. ''You look ...'' It was hard to find words, that didn't sound like he was going overboard and thus insincere, yet did justice to ... ''Lovely.'' was what he settled on.

The stone path was a surprise, a small ,welcome one. ''Oh. Thanks. That's a lot easier.'' But on it a thought. ''Uh. In theory I can walk over the sand right, or not be hindered by it?'' In theory because he had only ever done stuff in his own dream, and then rarely.

He looks from the Sovereign to her dream again taking it in, the biomes, the details the depth and complexity. ''Hm. Letting anyone into a place you call home takes a lot.'' It spoke volumes. ''I'm grateful.'' Although he also very much thought that even if he had ill intent to the sovereign, here is the place she would soundly beat him.

He had heard of others talk of these things, what dreams could do was not knew to him but Sarah was the first he had met he thought might actually be both capable and willing to use them for such. ''Hm. People can get funny with that when autumn do it.'' People can funny when Autumn do a lot of things. ''Gather glamour from dreams that is.'' Inspiring fear in the mind, crafting nightmares did not go down well for some reason. ''For me it's pledges.'' He had meet few as skilled at winding the wyrd around words. ''A few choice words and a quick handshake is all it takes.'' Nodding. ''And I'm working on a fruit patch to help with that.'' Small and split as it is it does not make for a regular supply yet.

Few things can make him take true pause but he had not been expecting them to come up in conversation for whatever reason and the sharp look conveys it, the ogres curse, the lack of composure shown in the moment of bared malice. ''Oh. They get everywhere don't they.'' The deep voice dripped displeasure, before he manages to calm himself.

''Oh. Uh.'' A choice. One the one hand the wonders of shaping dreams held appeal, the magic, the expression of wonder of things he could do if he let himself explore it. On the other they had agreed to trade fighting skill for fighting skill. Not pledged or anything but he knew the value of words, deals and promises even those made with the best of intentions. ''Fighting I think. That way if I ever do find myself in trouble here I have some idea what I'm doing to try and survive it.'' Yeah that makes sense.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Offering warm smile, “Thank you.” Compliments didn’t come easy to some, and while Sera had heard them all, she still appreciated them when offered. Especially when it was from someone who wasn’t trying to get something from her…or flatter her to earn her good graces. It was nice, and welcome.

Smirking, “In theory, yes. But I wanted to make the change, see how it would look.” She was always changing things in her Dream, sometimes small, sometimes large. “Your Dream, and with enough practice, others as well, is like a world for you to create. Though others Dreams are more difficult and tend to push back.” It could be done, oh yes, it could. But it took time and patience.

The nod was solemn, “It takes trust, but trust has to start somewhere. When I l first learned, the Dread Lord opened his Dream to us, let us in. After that, I told myself if I ever got to offer someone the same lessons, I would open my Dream as well. Show that same level of trust.” Now, she wasn’t as skilled as Rhodes had been, but she was getting there. And she was confident she could even hold her own against him. Maybe she would get to test that someday, the thought bringing up feelings of longing and anger. An interesting assortment of things to feel.

“I suppose that is because another’s Dream are more…private. A sleeper is vulnerable when within one, easy to manipulate. There are many who use the Dreams of others to torment. Autumns tend to have a close tie with Fear, and invoking nightmares is a great way to Harvest Fear. But the same can be said for the other Courts.” But maybe it was just how Autumns were viewed by some. “Pledges are beyond valuable to us, some even refusing to speak with you until you have one in place. I’m no Pledgesmith myself, but I’ve picked up a few tricks along the way.” Rhodes was, after all, skilled like no other in Pledges and spinning them. “Oh wonderful! I’ll never stop being amazed at what Fruits can do for us, how is that going?”

Frowning as she nods again, “They do. Which is why I believe it’s important for all Lost to at least understand the basics of where we are, and know what to look out for. No matter how much I wish we could just banish them somewhere, anywhere, so they can’t look for us anymore.” Sighing, “But it’s part of surviving.” And she was damned if they’d take her back.

Positively beaming, “Then Oneiromachy it is!” finally, something she could shine at, something she could offer lessons in!

“There are two ways to engage in Dream Battle, one is environmentally. Meaning you manipulate what is around you in a weapon to use against your opponent. The other is personal, which is just as it sounds. You can use your fighting skills, using something call muscle memory. Now, with both of them, what weapon you use, it doesn’t matter, because everything is powered and tied back to the Wyrd. The more powerful your connection with it is, the more powerful your attack. You don’t have to use one over another, try them both out. Some favor environmental attacks, and some prefer personal, and there is nothing wrong with that. But knowing how to do both is good.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

He looks back and down to the stone path the sovereign had formed so easily to be as if it always had been. ''Uh. And how does it look?'' Curious. ''And how detailed can you get?'' He strongly suspected the answer was whatever can be imagined but like many things in their existence it almost certainly had caveats and rules that are better to know before trying. ''Ah. I'll stick to my own for now when it comes to this kind of stuff when I do it.'' No need to go creating messes I can't clean up.

Trust. Such a odd thing since coming to this city this freehold. In many senses it was easier. Sarah for one knew beyond doubt she was not letting a loyalist into her dream when it came to him, the Wyrdstone ensured it. But it also felt so ... strange to have that feeling, to know that people existed that didn't want to ship him back off regardless of what their motivations were. ''Uh. Well yeah I am grateful. And your welcome to visit mine in turn if you want.'' Trying to act on that feeling on trust, reciprocate it. ''Not that I can see a reason why you would. It isn't this.'' Is not her place. But still offer extended.

He snorts. ''Ah. Fear makes people uncomfortable, they don't like to feel it. It's easy to misunderstand.'' Even for some Autumns. ''That's all it is.'' But she the Queen of spring did not seem to hold those judgements, she had expressed even appreciation for each court. Anatole said once that Edna's was place other lost feared to approach, how long ago was that? ''Uh. Oh. I agree pledges are quite fantastic.'' Said the looming horned ogre wearing a suit and an evil grin by default. ''The art of smithing them is the thing I've spent the most time developing. I have as much as skill as any I've seen or heard of bar maybe those who struck the first contracts with the courts themselves.'' That he doubted he could do but anything less then almost certainly. ''Huh. It's going okay. I have small but consistent harvests at the moment.'' All in good time, all in good time. ''Enough to.'' He reaches for a pocket only then realising he is not wearing his usual coat. ''Keep one on me.'' he trails off.

Sarah raises good points about knowing how to fight and escape if needed and he just nods not entirely trusting himself to speak the matter. Never having faced down a member of the gentry he is yet to know how effectively he has manged or failed to master his fear.

Looking around. ''Uh. Okay. What should I try attacking.'' He sees no bag or dummy. ''Unless you mean me to try against you?'' Far from the craziest thing. She can reshape this place at will, this time around its her showing me.

8. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Glowing eyes glance to the path, “I’m not sure yet, but if it doesn’t grow on me, it’s easy to change.” Very easy. “How detailed? As detailed as you can imagine it. If you’ve seen something enough times to have a good mental picture of it, then it will be easy to bring to life in a Dream. But you could also forgo the details and makeup your own as you go.” It was dependent on the on making the changes.

“If you want me to visit your Dream, that can be arranged. It would require a situation like we are currently doing, or a Pledge.” They were not close, so it would be a challenge without either. “I would if you wanted me to. If there was something you wanted help with, or if you were so injured you were dying. Then I would find it quite easy to pop in and get you healed. I can also help with mental things, though those can take many nights to work through.” So it depends on Kray.

“Fear can be very uncomfortable, and a lot of people don’t take the time to talk to Autumn and try and form a basic understanding. I won’t lie, I don’t completely understand it, I have a healthy fear of, well fear.” A chuckle at that one, “But at its core, it’s as important and valuable as any other emotion we feel, it serves an important function.” Just like any emotion.

She caught the evil grin, and while it did send a shiver down her spine, she stood firm. “I’m always amazed at how little people understand about Pledges. I have the basics, and can weave one when needed, but I’ve not honed the skill as you say you have. I think its because there was one here before who was a Pledgesmith in everything but title, so I relied a bit too much on his skills.” So she didn’t learn much more. An oversight on her part. “That’s great to hear! I’ve never tried to grow any myself, but I know a few who do and it took a bit for them to really take off. So I wish you luck.” Growing things was just not her. Not very Spring of her, but not all Springs are made the same.

A smirk appears, “I’m the target. Unless you don’t feel comfortable with that, then I can come up with a different target. But I assure you, it's ok.” If he was more skilled then he let on, she could simply pop a Contract.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

''Huh. Good point.'' This a whole different way of thinking. ''But yeah I thought it might be something like that.'' So not completely out of his depth. ''Which do you prefer, things you have seen or things you imagine?'' And can things we don't recall still show up here even though we can't actively think about them?

He goes to nod, doesn't, he goes to shake his head, doesn't in the ned he settles on a shrug. ''Uh. It was an invite. Trust for trust. I'm not in need or anything.'' That hadn't been his intent, they had their exchange fighting for fighting. ''Kind of you to offer though.'' It shows were her head is at, immediately jumping on the idea I might need or want something, and how she can meet it.

See respect. ''Ah. I could wax poetic about fear till we wake.'' The Ogre lacked the more balanced view that the director of Sacramento's freehold was displaying. ''But that might be better for another time.'' Not why we are here.

''Pledges.'' Kray muses. ''Are like dreams I guess. Not something we sign up to like the courts.'' Which might be important. ''Just something we can do. Something we can hone but many of us value our choices highly.'' And the freedom we have to make them. ''Which I find means many lost focus on the things they choose.'' The Contracts they sign up to, or the skills they want to hone. ''What do you think?'' Dreams are something I can do but have chosen to rarely engage with. This realm was not how he choose to express his inhuman nature. ''Oh. Thank you. I've got a lot of irons in the fire so to speak at the moment so expanding it is a back burner project, something to sit on. But having one or two to hand is always a good idea. I find.'' Magical life saving fruit, Useful if you can't heal any other way. Useful and delicious.

''Alright then.'' He gives fair warning. Muscle memory it is. She has seen him fight before and he is not creative now, his stance the same as when he sparred Vincent, legs braced arms wide.

And he lunges, trying to wrap large arms around Sarah in an iron grapple.

Personal attack 2 successes

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

(Break Grapple)Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh, good question!” and it makes her really think, “I think I prefer things I haven’t seen, letting my imagination take over and make it something I want. Sometimes how we imagine how things look are better then what they truly are.” But only sometimes.

“Then I accept the invite, and thank you.”
    She wasn’t used to visiting other Losts Dreams, there had only been Rhodes Dreams. How different would Krays be?

“I would welcome such a talk. I do enjoy hearing how everyone perceives their Courts Emotion, it’s fascinating hearing the different takes.” It had helped her understand, a bit, each Emotion.

“Difficult question. We have a lot at our disposal to learn and hone. I believe we get comfortable, and in that comfort, lose sight of what is important. Which is safety, which can be achieved, to a certain degree, with Pledges and learning how to craft them. But there is also safety in broadening our Contract knowledge and branching out. The true challenge is finding the delicate balance of those things.” A light shrug, “But there are those who believe there will always be someone there to take care of something they don’t know anything about. And that is a dangerous place to be in.” she wasn’t sure she answered the question, it was a tough one, but she tried. Back to the fruit, “Having some on hand is always good. I know Sonnie always has some on her, because funny thing is, I can’t heal myself.” Laughing at the irony of it, being a Dream healer and not being able to heal herself. “So I am always thankful.” Thankfully, there hadn’t been any really serious incidents. Ok…almost losing an arm was kinda big, and unconsciously, she touches the scar on her arm.

What had she been expecting? She wasn’t sure, but it was not for him to grab her. It took her by surprise, and she was sure her face relayed that emotion. The Nix struggles against the raw strength of the Orge, but manages to free herself. Pushing herself back with a flourish of pink petals, creating distance and allowing her to activate a Dream Contract, hoping to put a damper on him using his strength and try other things.

"Damn fine grab there, almost had me. Got any more?" she asks with a smirk, hoping to encourage him to keep going.

1 success

Sera activates Wyrd Armor (••••): At this level mastery of dream-realm protects your character in battle. He may add his Wyrd to the highest of his Finesse Traits to serve as his Defence and to the highest of his Resistance traits for armour.

Def 8 Armor 9

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Talking with Sarah was always something the Ogre found bizarrely nice, and easy and interesting but that would have to wait for a respite, as now wits were needed for other tasks.

If he needed any more confirmation the rules were different here he had it. The Nix should not have been able to so casually free herself from his grip. But she did look surprised I had her for a moment. She is not untouchable. Unbeatable maybe for today but lets find out. The giant begins to circle, it takes him of the path she made and onto the sand the distance not something he would usually care about being able to close it fast, so yes he still has a lot to learn in dreams. Bulbous yellow eyes never leave the sovereign as he performs the predatory walk. ''Ah. Well you said muscle memory.'' And his grip was tested and true.

The goad of the angelic voice is tempting, so tempting, the ogre wants to keep swinging, the ashen courtier knows it is a bad idea, it hadn't worked. Her petals give him an idea though. As a one of his own little illusory flames briefly manifests. He grabs the flame between both hands and ... plants it in the sand, no doubt inspired by the conversation of growing.

What springs forth as the seed of flame and magic quickly blooms is a large dog of rough molten glass that lungs for Sarah.

Environmental attack 2 successes

Defence: 2; armour 2; Willpower 2/4

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread