(Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent felt bad, he was not aware that he had hurt his friend. She was right to feel betrayed, though he still feels he did the right thing. I mean, Gabby was not exactly a Mundy either. But he knew he had to apologize. And to explain himself, it was only right, if only to repair the friendship.

Anyway, it was time to find a place of his own. He found a tiny home in a nearby community pretty fast, and it would be perfect for his lifestyle.

Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera arrives on time, having actually been in the coffee shop working on inventory. It was that time when she spent hours in the stock room, seeing what she had and what she needed. Something she hated doing, but it was part of owning a business.

The Nix was casual in a black tank top and torn, lose fitting jeans. But she actually made casual look amazing, one of the joys of being a Fairest, everything looked good on her. But it was the changes in her appearance that stood out, but those were changes only other Lost would see. Long silver and green hair was in braid off to the side and draped over her shoulder, the delicate pearls catching the light here and there. It was certainly a difference from her gold and silver hair, the green bright and vibrant, reminiscent of the colors of the ocean. But the biggest difference was her eyes, no longer the color of the deepest ocean, they were now a rare greenish blue color of aquamarines. There is also a soft illumination from within, it’s a very gentle glow, but it’s there and it stands out.

Even though she owned the apartment, she still knocked, still respecting the privacy.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent heard the knock as he was gathering up his clothes into one of the three suitcases he had on his bed. Figuring it was Seraphina he moved to the door. Opening the door he saw the fairest, in all her beauty, at the door. "Come in please. Have a seat, glad you are willing to talk. But before we do would like a soda to drink?"

Vincent offered her one from the case on the floor of his room. He didn't know if she would like a room temp soda, like he enjoyed.
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A single nod as she walked in and sat, “I’m always willing to talk.” Everyone deserved that. And sometimes things were misheard and needed to be sorted.

Shaking her head, “No thanks, I have too much caffeine on board right now as it is.” A half joke, because she had a lot of coffee being at the coffee shop before it even opened that morning, working.

“So you wanted to talk?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"Yeah." Vincent paused, not knowing how to proceed, "I was not aware that you were upset over what I had said to Gabby. Why didn't you come to me before court? I believe we could have hashed it out before then."

"I felt that I really did not let her know what we were, and felt that because she met us before we went into her dream, that she would be able to put one and one together." He really did feel that way. "I mean, she is not really a mundane either, but I understand your hesitation to letting what I said."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I don’t believe I should have had to point out to you where the issue was. It’s pretty basic and common.” And should go without saying.

“You’ve never come across people you’ve met before in dreams? They’re usually pretty uneventful, just a residual memory you have that is replaying. Seeing us in her Dream is nothing out of the ordinary, any mundane can work it out as simply a dream, nothing more. What proof do you have that she was anything other than a mundane?” point blank, lay it out there. “You put not only yourself at risk, but me and this Freehold. And then felt the need to call me out for not being trusting. This is the second time you felt the need to talk less of me, and I let it slide the first time, but not anymore.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent was a little taken aback, "What do mean second time? As for endangering the Freehold, I by no means meant to endanger them. But if you feel that way, I get it. I meant no harm. As for her not being a mundane, but someone who can cast fire with their mind is not really a mundane. Was she like us, no, but that does not mean anything." Vincent took a pause and realized that he needed to keep his cool.

"I have never talked less of you, not to you or anyone, and you have my utmost respect. But if I did anything else other than this last incident, I have no knowledge that I offended you. The last thing I want to do is that. In fact, I regarded you as a friend. But it is obvious the feeling is not mutual, and I am sorry for that. And hopefully I can work to regain your respect and trust, but until then I will stay out of your way if that is what you need."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Do you not remember when you talk less of someone? Because if so, you might want to start remembering.” Seemed like something one would remember. “No one ever means to endanger others, but it happens. As part of the Freehold, you cannot just think about yourself, for it’s not just you on the line. And while you say she can cast fire with her mind, not everyone has whatever insight you claim to have. Communication Vincent, communication.” Why did she need to point this out? “Tell me, have you ever had to face down one of Them? Stood rooted to the ground with fear as your blood runs cold? Because I have, for this Freehold, that’s what happens when we aren’t careful, when we’re too trusting with some random girl. Not trusting keeps us safe.”

A look, “Do I? Are you sure? Because the tones and words you’ve used tell me you’re lying to me. And that’s fine, you do you. But I’m done sitting back letting you speak poorly of me. If you consider me your friend, I’d be curious how you talk about your enemies.” The Nix was a people person, loving her friends and fiercely protecting them when needed. But she was also no pushover, and refused to sit back any more.

“It’s not what about I need. It’s about knowing the Freehold can depend on you, knowing you have its safety and best interest at heart. Putting it in danger makes me question your motives.” Sure, the stone accepted him, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t be doing underhanded shit. “Because I will put my life on the line any day to keep the Lost who call this Freehold home safe.” She knew not everyone had that in them.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent took a moment to absorb Seraphina's words, feeling the weight of her disappointment pressing down on him like a lead cloak. "You're right, communication is key, and I'll admit I faltered in that regard. I should've been more transparent, especially considering the gravity of our situation. My apologies for any misunderstandings or misgivings my actions may have caused."

He sighed, a heavy exhale tinged with regret. "And no, I can't claim to have faced Them as you have. I understand now the importance of vigilance, of safeguarding our Freehold at any cost. Trust isn't given lightly, and I respect your dedication to protecting our kind."

Vincent met Seraphina's gaze squarely, the weight of her accusation lingering between them like a dense fog. "As for my words, I assure you, I've never spoken ill of you. But if my tone or choice of words suggested otherwise, then I owe you an explanation and an apology. Friends should never feel betrayed or belittled by one another, and I'm truly sorry if I've given you cause to doubt our bond."

He paused, choosing his next words carefully. "I understand your skepticism, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn back your trust. Whether that means proving my commitment to the Freehold or demonstrating my loyalty through action, I'm prepared to do what's necessary."

Vincent offered a small, conciliatory smile. "I value our friendship, Seraphina, and I hope we can move past this misunderstanding. Our Freehold needs unity now more than ever, and I'm determined to do my part in ensuring its safety and prosperity."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“If we don’t communicate, we leave ourselves open for misunderstands and for dangers to seep in. If you have information about someone being one of us, it’s important. I just want to make sure we are all on the same page, division can open us to an attack, and I don’t want that. But thank you.” Accepting what he said.

Taking a moment, “I only brought it up to show to you that it can happen, even here. It’s something we all have to be aware of. Our lives are not safe, we always have to keep an eye open. Protecting us isn’t just because I’m a Monarch or Director, I’ve stepped up in the past, when I first arrived here and we had the Dragon. The Freehold came together to defeat it, and I want to know I can depend on you help if we ever find ourselves in danger again. It’s not an easy thing to do, stepping into danger, but you’re strong, you’re a fighter, I’ve seen it.” He had skills.

“I would just like to know if there is a problem between us. If I’ve said something to upset you, tell me. Again, communication. I’ve always tried to be a good friend to everyone, always willing to help them when needed, defend them if need be. So if I’ve done something, tell me. I’m not a horrible person, and I like to think I’m approachable. But if I’m not, then it’s something I need to work on.” And she would.

Shaking her head, “You don’t have to prove anything to me. I’m willing to take someone on their word,” pausing, “once.” There wasn’t a second time. “And the way you’ve been helping hasn’t gone unnoticed, you’ve been eagerly doing whatever you can, and it is appreciated and seen.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread