(Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent nodded, absorbing Seraphina's words with a sense of relief. "You're absolutely right, Seraphina. Communication is the cornerstone of our unity, and I appreciate your willingness to address any misunderstandings head-on. Rest assured, I'll keep that in mind moving forward."

He listened intently as she recounted past challenges, recognizing the weight of her leadership and the sacrifices she had made for the Freehold. "I understand the gravity of our situation, and I assure you, I'm fully committed to standing by your side whenever danger rears its head. Your trust in me means a great deal, and I won't take it lightly."

Vincent met her gaze, a flicker of gratitude in his eyes. "Thank you for your honesty and for giving me the opportunity to clear the air. If there's ever a problem between us, I promise to address it openly and honestly. You've always been a steadfast friend, and I value our bond more than words can express."

He nodded thoughtfully at her assurance, a sense of determination settling over him. "I'll continue to support our Freehold in any way I can, with the same eagerness and dedication you've noticed thus far. Together, I have no doubt we'll navigate any challenges that come our way."

With a genuine smile, Vincent extended a hand in friendship. "Let's put any doubts behind us and focus on what truly matters – the safety and prosperity of our Freehold. I'm grateful to have you as an ally, Seraphina, and I'll always be here to lend a hand whenever you need it."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Misunderstandings are a fact of life, they happen all the time. If someone is unwilling to address them and hear the other out, then that speaks volumes to their character. Everyone deserves the chance to explain themselves, and I’m not above admitting I’ve made mistakes with communication and other things as well.” She wasn’t perfect, despite the mask she showed to the world, she was not, in fact, perfect.

“Trust is all we have. The Wrydstone provides a small amount of it, but not true trust, the one that comes from knowing each other. But it’s not standing by my side in danger, I will stand alone if I have to, but the Freehold as a whole, and those who reside within.” This wasn’t about her right now.

“I’ll always be honest with you, the truth can hurt at times, but it needs to heard. And thank you for saying if there is a problem, you’ll tell me. I can’t help you, or improve on myself unless I know what is needed.” Did she think the matter was settled? She didn’t know, only time could tell. “Maybe something we need to sit down and get to know each other. We’ve never really gotten to do that, try and understand the other better.” Sometimes it was a good thing to do.

Nodding, “At the end of the day, that’s what it’s about, protecting the Freehold.” The place they had all decided to call home.

A translucent hand accepts the hand shake, her was solid despite not looking it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

He squeezed her hand gently, a silent gesture of solidarity.

Appreciating Seraphina's wisdom and humility. "You're absolutely right, Seraphina. Misunderstandings are inevitable, but it's how we address them that truly defines us. I'm grateful for your willingness to listen and to extend understanding, despite any shortcomings we may face."

He acknowledged her point about trust, recognizing its significance in the fabric of their community. "Trust is indeed our most precious asset, and it's something that must be earned through honesty and mutual respect. I understand the distinction – it's not just about standing by your side in perilous moments, but about safeguarding the collective wellbeing of our Freehold and its inhabitants."

Vincent's expression softened as Seraphina spoke about honesty and self-improvement. "I admire your commitment to transparency and growth. You're absolutely right – open dialogue and a willingness to learn from one another are essential for our continued success. I'm certainly open to sitting down and getting to know each other better. It's long overdue, and I believe it could strengthen our bond and enhance our collaboration."

"Protecting the Freehold will always be our top priority. Together, I'm confident we can overcome any obstacle that comes our way. Thank you, Seraphina, for your honesty and for your unwavering dedication to our community. It's an honor to stand alongside you in this endeavor."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’m always willing to listen, sometimes all we need is to know we have someone there to lend an ear.” And it was true, she would always be there for those around her.

A light shrug, “I just think it’s important to be open about my own constant drive to improve and grow. That if others see I’m not as perfect as I portray, that they’ll also push to grow. And sometimes it takes a misunderstanding to drive the point home that everyone has something to improve on.” But there was a smile, it was finally there, “That would be great! Lets get something setup! I would rather have it some place we can speak openly, I find the best conversations are ones where we don’t have to tiptoe around the truth.” Not that she couldn’t, after all, it was how they survived. Being able to hide the truth.

A single nod, “I had a feeling it was, you fight fiercely for the Freehold.” She remembered the way he fought with the Dream thing. “I’m curious, where to did you learn to fight in a Dream? You’re quite skilled at it.” Maybe not her level skilled, but there was no denying his skill.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Reflecting on her question about his proficiency in dream combat. "I honed my skills long before I found my way back to the mortal world. During my time in Arcadia, I was tasked with tracking down other changelings who dared to defy our captors. It was in those harrowing hunts within the Dream that I learned to navigate its treacherous landscapes and face its inhabitants head-on."

He met Seraphina's gaze once more, a flicker of determination in his eyes. "Those experiences forged me into the fighter I am today. While my time in the Dream was fraught with danger and despair, it also taught me resilience and resourcefulness – qualities that have served me well in our ongoing struggle against the forces that seek to oppress us."

Vincent offered a nod of appreciation. "Your recognition means a great deal, Seraphina. If my skills can be of service to our Freehold, then I'll wield them with pride and dedication. Together, we'll continue to defend our home and ensure that no one suffers the same fate I endured in the clutches of the True Fae."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Learning to navigate the Skein wasn’t unheard of while under the control of Them. It just wasn’t as common. But hearing the words hunt and dreams used together brought back memories of the Huntsman and his dogs. “Not something most would admit to. But we didn’t have much of a choice in such things while under control.” There would be those who would hold such knowledge against him. But not Sera, she understood they did what they were told to do to survive. Nothing more.

Her personal lessons with navigating Dreams was different.

“Not many are willing to admit they learned things while there. But I always think we can learn something from the most harrowing of experiences. We can grow strong, and like you said, resilient. Every thing we have gone through and continue to go through teaches us something if we look for it.” Always find something useful in something bleak. "If you don't mind the question, what has been the best lesson you've learned in your years?" she wasn't sure exactly how old he was, and wasn't going to ask.

“That’s good to know in case on of Them comes knocking again. We’ll need everyone and everything they have.” It had brought the Freehold together, each doing whatever they could.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread