THREADID
DISPLAYED
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    Status (Academia)
    Salem

Nimbus:
    Reality seems to warp around him, distance and direction having little meaning anymore.

PRE

He smirks wide at the impression, giving a nod to the man. "Something like that, yeah. I can't give exact details.." he says with a small, non-committal shrug.

"That sounds good for me. Weekends are usually when I'm available as well. I'm still trying to get settled into town, get my place set up. You have my number. Feel free to message me when you have an idea of when you want to get together again." he says, looking around the area some as they chat and get plans made.

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

A tiny bit of disappointment Salem wasn`t ready to share more about the specific skills that led to the Citizen Agents being interested in him. Well, besides Space, Mind, Forces and possible connections at CSU likely being quite a potent combination for recon. Philip thought, putting two and two together about Salem from his earlier comments nevertheless. But it was all in good fun and at least his joke had seemingly been appreciated. On a slightly different topic, Philip was quite interested in helping his fellow Libertine out with the settling in part.
    "If you need any help settling in, as you say, please let me know. I`m always a phone call away too, if you need anything. And, yeah. It mostly always boils down to friday evenings, saturdays. Well. Sundays are more hectic with monday right around the corner than they should, `aint that the truth. But will do. I`m sure we can work something out."
    he said, agreeing with Salem.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( Library of Time) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 0

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (Academia)
    Salem

Nimbus:
    Reality seems to warp around him, distance and direction having little meaning anymore.

PRE

While Salem understands the need for information to be free, there's still some things that need to be kept under one's hat. A girl's got to have some secrets, after all.

He nods at the offer. "It's mostly moving things into the apartment and getting them set up. There's not a terrible lot as I still don't make a lot of money. The new job is more than I was making, but... eh," he adds with a shrug of his shoulders. "Got them bills to pay. After everything's set up then comes the magical setup."

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

"Magical setup? What do you mean?"
    Philip asked, intrigued but also somewhat confused. Philip was also intensely curious as to just how much this warlock made in his new job, but kept that part to himself as that would obviously be overstepping bounds. But he did feel like asking what exactly the job was.
    "So anyway, tell me some more about your job. What sort of work does a Mastigos doctorate student do? Fancy IT calculations I presume?"
    he mused. But it was mostly genuine curiosity from his part.
    "Anyway, I work in consulting. And I use my day-job in my work for the TELM Trust as well."

Presence
    Status (Academia)
    Salem

Nimbus:

PRE

He nods to the question, "Mostly getting some wards set up. Don't want people peeking in on me when I don't want them to," he says with a smile.

"I mean, yes? I'm the newest assistant professor at CSU. I'm teaching a couple of courses in Physics and some in Mathematics. I'm working there while also working on my doctorate. Once that's done, there's talk of moving up in rank," he says with a grin. He seems to like the idea of teaching the next generation.. or heck, even his generation. The man looks young after all.

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

"Way to go you. Sounds exciting. And fancy calcs and all that. But I guess we discussed that earlier, your work and your physics and math and all that."
    he said, satisfied with that part of the discussion, but still wanting to be supportive of Salem.
    But when the talk shifted to wards, Philip got pensive. Philip knew he could only protect temporal manipulation with the timeline, and possibly only constrained to a local area. So he figured preventing physical manipulation was quite handy and he was keen to get Salem`s help with this.
    "Perhaps we could help each other. I can help to protect you against temporal, and you could help me with protections from physical manipulation?"
    he thought out loud, intrigued. Although, as he said it out-loud he had to admit inwardly that he sounded similar to when he earlier talked about their arcana complementing each other.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

That's 30 days, good scene both, but time to wrap it so please do so in your next post.

Reuban Brigh

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread