Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Would complimenting her for explaining the basics of how the Lex functions seem patronising? as needed as it seems to be I would certainly feel more slighted then appreciated if I had to do it. So Chambers settles on what is quickly becoming the customary nod and warm smile to Aurora. A mark of appreciating her efforts in explaining how their law worked but without trying to lay it on to thick.

To Philip. ''If our schedules align certainly.''* The returning masters and the newer members forming teams might prove to be interesting. After all we have worked to overcome our difficulties already, while those seem to have a few skeletons in the closet that need airing.

Ah now that's a good point. His head dips a little as he entwines figures in front of his chin, thinking. ''Our foes seek out and use the same resources as us. So the likely hood of an encounter does become considerably higher.'' Good thing we already agreed on pairs. ''The purpose is to learn.'' Yet if found we will need to handle it. ''Personally I would say unless you are very confident in your ability to handle whatever is found, learn what you can and gather who you can.'' We are to few to risk boldly. ''Any threats should be met with the full force we can muster.'' That must be safest. ''Thoughts?'' Confrontation far from his areas of experience there is a hint of uncertainty that has crept in as he vocalises his view on the matter.

*Remember I can't have Chambers in anything I run plot wise so a team up might prove difficult.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Aurora 's answer gets a slightly puzzled look. "Nothing difficult to discuss, I would assume. How I could help with your studies and such, and a few things that came up in my studies. Also, I would add to that list 'why do you sound suspicious' now." he said half-jokingly.

Empathy to see whether Aurora is actually suspicious or just cautious
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

"Oh, that goes without saying. Life always has priority. If we can`t make it work, schedule-wise, it is what it is."
    he agreed, nodding to Chambers. He then turned and also nodded to Aurora. She also appeared interested in helping Chambers with the mapping and cataloguing of findings, making it three mages for that task. No doubt, Chambers is through the roof now. he thought, inwardly happy for his friend and slightly disappointed he couldn`t really contribute to it as much as the other three. And that was despite not seeing any outward reaction from Chambers on the matter.
    "And that goes without saying, too. It`s a risk, certainly. As you say, huge potential up-sides and downsides. So I`d be fine to table it, or start it now. Up to you. But I`m glad we`re talking about this at all. I will admit, I can certainly see both sides, too. And, yeah. If something problematic is found, I`d vote to strike with maximum force too, after regrouping."
    he said, looking to all the other mages present, happy Chambers agreed with his idea and Aurora also considered it worthy of discussion. Corn had yet to weigh in on it, so he gave Corn a questioning look to attempt to get him to chime in.
    Corn`s intention to start a discussion with Aurora instead was certainly interesting, although he knew it wasn`t his business. But he still looked between the two curious if they were gonna say any more on the matter, or even start a random fight in the middle of all of them for no apparent reason. Or if they`d just continue discussing about not discussing it. Weird. he thought awkwardly.

Didn`t think about the plot thing, didn`t cross my mind, thanks for bringing it up and my bad. Philip and Chambers actually did quite a few things together that month so I didn`t think about that at all. But you`re right that that can`t work of course if you plan on making this idea into an (overarching) plot for the reason you mentioned.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The smile and nod were returned to Chambers.

“You raise many good points. We are bound to come across foes at some point, either by accident or because we go looking for them. And I agree, if we are able to not engage and regroup to discuss a plan of attack or intelligence gathering, I believe that is best. With our low numbers, we can't really go poking any hornets nests safely.” While she felt confident in her abilities, she wasn’t as sure about the others. Unless it was Winter, and she was pretty damn sure he could handle his own.

Aurora is suspicious and not hiding it.

“I don’t see any conversations as being difficult. But if I need assistance with my studies, I’m quite capable of reaching out and asking. I’ve always been a suspicious person, I’m just now at a point in my life where I don’t care if I show it.” Time changes people.

A glance to Philip, “I’m pretty sure Winter would have some good insight or advice for such a topic too. I know I’ve always trusted his thoughts on moving on foes and what to look out for. He’s quite a source for valuable information.”

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
+ Reply to Thread