Status
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Okay nothing to serious in those objections. ''The written documents can be stored with the summarised rulings for context. All on the shelf.'' Once again nodding to the shelf in question. ''Kept properly organised.'' Which also addresses the question of a more general history. ''I can see issues in both ways. The more copies exists the more points of comparison. But the greater likely hood a bad actor messes with a copy to cause disputes.'' Pause to see if he can solve it. he can't. ''If the orders want copies I can make copies.'' It's all publicly declared information anyway.

To Philip. ''If you have mage sight you can read supernal script as long as that's how the caster of the script wishes it to be read. Which Is how I would be using it. Something mages can access but in case it ever did find its way out of here, something sleepers could not.'' A small measure but still a good one. ''But I see no reason any of these documents need ever leave the Circle.'' If we're trusting in its defences then we might as well make use of them.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn listens with the occasional nod.
    Nothing to add. Please proceed
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

"Corrupt? I suppose it`s possible there are elements within the Free Council that are. But I`d say that counts for every organisation, as you said. So I take issue with that unfounded allegation, because I see no reason to distrust you until proven otherwise. Because otherwise we wouldn`t get anywhere in my view."
    he told Aurora, shocked. Had she just called the Free Council group responsible for the Aethernet corrupt without any proof?! He hoped his implication that what she said also held true for the Mysterium was understood by everyone present. He then continued.
    "But I do agree that in order to safeguard against that hypothetical, more copies do make sense and makes it more transparent. But I also see your point, Chambers, that more copies also mean more possibilities for foul play or misinterpretation. But since we already agreed the defenses of the Circle are mostly sound, it makes sense to trust at least in part that hard copies in here are unlikely to be tampered with. And besides, what would be the point to remove `em from the Circle anyway? For now, I can`t think of a reason. So I still have to agree with the extra copies."
    He nodded to Chambers, satisfied with his explanation.
    "Excellent. A prudent extra layer of security then, with the supernal conversion idea."
    He then turned to Aurora again.
    "That`s kind of you, if it gets rough."
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

4. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Then take issue with it, but no Order is safe from corruption. If you take it as an allegation, then fine, take it that way. I’m not arguing about or changing what I said.” There was corruption everywhere, and if he took it personally, fine, she didn’t care.

“As a Master of Life, I take it seriously to treat those around me. If another Awakened is hurt, it’s my responsibility to take care of it. I’m sure a majority of us know first aid and all that, but sometimes we need a bit more to heal wounds.”
    It was just what she did. "Now, technically I can't regrow limbs permanently, or bring someone back from the dead, so there should still be caution." technically was the key term here.

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He nods a few times in the affirmative. ''More copies it is then.'' Well if I needed a chance to practice my hand writing I've found one. ''For the time being I'll only produce copies for orders represented if that's acceptable. If Any of the others arrive I can scribe more from the record as needed.'' I'm willing to put the work in but not for no reason.

Okay time for a little diplomacy again. ''Yes.'' Looking between the two. ''Every order and organisation risks corruption.'' Pause because it was a fair statement. Keeping his tone calm. ''We have no reason to think anyone present is though. No one is being accused.'' Softening, trying for a warmer tone. ''I do not know who runs the athernet personally which as an awakened.'' A reminder of their situation. ''Naturally means I find it harder to trust them.'' Not unfair. ''That means nothing one way or another.'' Just personal caution. ''But as we have said there is no reason for these documents to leave the circle and I think that includes digitally.'' What's our business is no one else's. ''Consider it a safety measure.'' There's no point trusting in the circle's defences if we are just going to cast everything out onto a channel controlled by someone else.

Fair point well said. Caution is rarely a bad thing. ''That's good of you Aurora. Although I certainly don't plan to be ripping limbs off.'' A dry smirk plays over his face for a moment. I don't think I could.

We've done well but time is starting to press a little. ''Are we ready to move to the fifth item of the agenda the planned mapping of ley lines and hallows?'' The carrot at the end for getting through all the political shenanigans in good order. And the Moros does not feel bad for having engineered it as such.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Aurora receives a look, "What do you mean 'technically', Aurora? Can you theoretically replace limbs on a permanent basis? I also don't plan to rip off legs or something, but I would like to know, if you are willing to indulge us, a little more about the differences between the theoretical and technical of regrowing limbs."

"As for the Aethernet, we have no reason to suspect the entire unit overlooking it is corrupt, and I consider it the safest option, but if you don't trust it, I am fine with written records." Or no records. It's not a hill I am willing to die on.

A nod when Chambers suggests moving to the hallows and leylines. "I am willing. And I would like to say that if possible, I would like to not have the hallow I control precisely mapped. I can tell the consilium which neighborhood it is in, and some of you have been there, but I would prefer to keep some more secrecy about the location of my Sanctum. While I fully trust everyone here, I could not say the same for mages we had in the Consilium in the past. The Lex Magica gives me the Right of Sanctuary which, I think, applies to this request. Other than that request, I am willing to put my free time to map laylines and seek hallows and reveal their location to the Consilium. "

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

"Very well."
    he answered Aurora when she said she wouldn`t take anything she said back. He did however nod in agreement when she said `no order is safe from corruption`. After all, that had been something he himself had said before as well. But he was slightly surprised why she would restate the obvious in such a way. That part had been trivial to him and not the point he saw of that discussion. He had stated his grievance about her unfounded allegation. And if she didn`t care and also didn`t bother to listen to him then there was no reason to continue the discussion or start an even bigger fight over it. I guess I have to agree to disagree and move on. I mean, I couldn`t do anything about it if I tried, so why care at all? he thought. So he turned to Chambers, whose attempts at mediation were mostly reasonable.
    "Yeah. Seems reeasonable."
    he said, agreeing to the sentiment that people one didn`t know one found harder to trust, especially as a mage. But that still didn`t mean they were immediately to be accused of corruption, though. finished in his mind. Chambers saying `no one was being accused of anything` was only mildly helpful, coming from him, because it was Aurora and not Chambers that had done the accusing, and she didn`t care. One point he did not agree with Chambers at all on was that the documents were not to leave the Circle digitally either according to him. Oh really? Afraid my `corrupt` fellow Libertines might get a hold of it? Very subtle. he thought, slightly annoyed, but still in stoic deadpan he reserved for serious and contentious discussion. But he kept this to himself and didn`t voice this objection out loud. What he did say was slightly more conciliatory.
    "As I said, I`ll take what I can get. And if there`s no consensus to the Aethernet then so be it. But I think we can all agree we want more copies and not including Orders without representation at the moment seems reasonable to me too. So that sounds good."
    he said, nodding to Chambers. Corn`s question for Aurora gets a shrug and Aurora a questioning look as he was curious too. It also got him theorycrafting.
    Interesting question. Just what exactly is a master of Life capable of, besides regrowing lost limbs and executing groups of people by turning them into fish? he thought, frowning.
    Then the topic moved to hallows and ley lines and he hoped Aurora would just get the hint that Philip had exasperatedly dropped the topic about corruption because he saw no point to it. Corn`s interjection gets a shrug, but also a slight nod.
    "That goes without saying, at least for me. We`re not here to intrude on your privacy. In that case however, as it already does, it would fall on yourself more to defend and protect it. Although I`d always be willing to help if you need it."
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

11. Likes , liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

See, this was why she left the Ladder and tended to stay out of politics now. She had no patience and was at a point where she said whatever came to mind. Feelings and opinions be damned. Chambers was much better at the whole smoothing ruffled feathers and all that. So she simply offers him a nod, he seemed to understand what she had been getting at without taking it personally. A novel concept.

“I think it should include documents not being digitally shared as well.”
    Agreeing with what Chambers had said.

Chuckling, “Good rule of thumb, keep all limbs attached!” but accidents happened.

“Sure. Though I will go on record as saying my Hallow will not be mapped. I will give a general location if asked, but not a specific one.” Not budging on that one.

A look to Corn, “I mean what I said, technically. You are welcome to interpret it however you wish. Arcana are wonderful and dangerous things, there are lines not to be crossed and things not to be played with. Add a bit of Fate and Luck into it, and you never know what you might get.” And she was speaking as someone who knew Fate. “But I will not go into the specifics of what I can and cannot do.” Nope.

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Okay we seem to have navigated that well enough to move on. ''A point I find myself in need of a little education on it seems.'' A look to Corn then the wider group. ''The great rights apply to cabals from what I know of them. Not Solitaires.'' Part of the advantage to grouping up. ''Given we have no formal laws of the Consilium we will have to figure that out.'' It keeps coming back to the charter doesn't it. People want leadership, systems and all the rest. ''For the time being its more then fair to say on good faith we won't interfere with one another. And there is no requirement to put your exact sanctum location on the map.'' But to claim territory you do need a cabal. ''To add a layer of protection should someone less cooperative join we will have to work on something for a body of law.'' Or I will it seems. Best I don't say charter out loud right now it might side track things. ''With that being said enough people know as it is. I reside in the Sacramento Marina and nurture the hallow there.'' October doesn't really count as this point but Winter and Philip know and Corn basically invited himself. He spreads his hands offering the information to those who don't know freely. An act of trust or just accepting the inevitable is anyone's guess.

With that covered now the main point. ''So how do we want to go about mapping these things?'' Once more looking around. ''I am for pairing off. While All mages can sense hallows if they try it is not a precise science without access to prime. Which we might not all have so more eyes and awareness can help cover that.'' Human error, interference and all that. ''Split the city into sections on a map organise amongst ourselves?'' We're all adults it shouldn't be to difficult. ''Have someone come and add any discovered or mapped information to the pool which can be updated on a central map kept here?'' Oh and of course. ''Between nodes, loci, hallows and anything else a lot of different arcana are going to be needed of course.'' It depends how far we want to go. ''Do we want to monitor the strength of the gauntlet at any place we find?'' So many different realms to view. ''Check for ghostly actively?'' Leaving the floor open to suggestions.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"Thank you. I appreciate it." he said to Philip with a polite nod and a smile.
    "The Great Rights refer to Cabals, but the right to Sanctum is not for cabals, per my understanding." A look to Aurora thinking she will correct him, if he is wrong. "I do not claim territory, I just want the location of my Sanctum and the hallow that I control to not be common knowledge nor be in any maps." Then Chambers says where his sanctum is. Well, a nice gesture of trust and his prerogative, but Corn won't share. In fact he is of the mind that they shouldn't map Chambers' hallow either despite him telling them where it is but he doesn't speak out.
    Instead, he returns to the matter at hand. "I do believe in pairing up too and also on looking for other things along with hallows and nodes.
    Now, another question: Who will keep the maps and information and in what form? Would we follow the same procedure as with the written records?
    "

16. Likes liked this post
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread