Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He's running pretty late, but as they say, time is relative, and one such as him can only confirm the adage, or perhaps it was science.
    But science was a a Lie, and so he was left with just his intuition.
    The Obrimos takes a deep breath before stepping inside the Circle, wearing his suit like a uniform.
    Another month had gone by, tho - at least this time - he could say everything wasn't exactly the same. True to her name, Aurora had been the herald of change, bringing with her a new day in the form of new-old faces.
    He slowly moves toward the group, mouthing off a friendly "Hey there", once he's close enough to be heard, "good to see our numbers growing again"

2. Likes , liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow remains arched up at Corn's explanation. He knew Puck's order would be the Adamantine Arrow, so whatever that word salad was Puck wasn't having it. The Moros asks about what happened and Chambers thankfully chimed in and saved Puck from having to engage further. This guy is stealing the page from Aurora's book and not engaging.

The conversation continued, and Puck looked at the billboard they had put up more than a bit confused.

"Is there a reason you had to throw all this together instead of just using the Aethernet?"
    The former libertine looks around, wondering why people always talked so much about communication but never used the tools already at their disposal for it. "The Assembly always made it available for everyone who's interested."

Then the conversation turns to how to affect change, and Puck is again going silent. He'd leave that one for the totally-not-councilors-doing-councilor-things to handle. For now it's back to Phillip.

"Mostly because a concilium is adjudicated by the council, so if you don't have a formal council you don't have a formal concilium. Likewise, if this was an assembly we'd be doing this recognition as a group rather than you and me. So how do you propose I pledge myself to an unlabeled community in good faith when I don't even know what that community is?"

He opens his mouth to continue, but pauses once more to collect his thoughts.

"I'm also not comfortable pledging myself to the circle itself. I've tried to cast on it before with my own mastery and failed, and the wards are powerful enough I can't even scrutinize them to discern the potency because of the complexity involved in their casting. If something can pierce them to find us here, I'm convinced it'll be more powerful than anything I can muster. I'm not pledging everything to the defense of a structure when this power can see our people. I'm happy to help you retrieve things from the lorehouse or the athenaum if you need it, but my priority will always be doing right by the awakened community over any individual, object, or location."

Word and soul must align, and Puck wasn't pledging himself to something he didn't believe in. Besides, adaptability is strength. If the mages of Sacramento always use one meeting place, that meeting place is instantly a target for the seers. It's a preference, and that by itself was a risk that had been overlooked for years.

Finally, yet another familiar face emerges. Puck is noticeably happier to see Winter than Aurora or Corn. It was nice to see someone else he knew to be reasonable still lurking around.

"Hey Winter." All smiles from this guy. "Been a while."

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

1 success
    Empathy check to see if Corn figured Philip finding his suggestions presumptuous.

Figuring Phillip wasn't too pleased with his suggestion for a hierarchy, Corn took a moment to collect his thoughts before answer to both Chambers and Phillip.
    "I believe we do need some structure and leadership, and I do have some ideas for how to choose a Hierarch but I will discuss this with my order first. In short, a consilium is not a democracy, so not all votes are equal and I see the reason behind that. I have a person in mind, but I want to speak with them first, in the past she wasn't too keen to get involved in politics despite that person's prowess.
    I can however say that our world does have a way to deal with challengers to one's position: the Duel Arcane. Which automatically means that a Hierarch should have some prowess to deflect easy challengers or that Hierarch may be replaced soon by someone stronger. Which again, I don't automatically oppose. Those are the rules of our world. I have heard it has happened in the past in this consilium, before my time.

Personally, I don't think most of us know each other well enough yet to commit to a way by the next official consilium, but I would like to officially start a discussion on how we could choose leaders and whether these will be council or Hierarch or what form. Not choose the leaders, but start discussion the process we would use.
    That said, I do not want to step on any toes and these didn't come on a whim. I had such an opinion for some time and I have discussed such ideas in the past, these are not new suggestions coming from me. I shared them the moment I stepped in, just because I see things are different and perhaps these ideas would be more readily accepted now.
    "
    Aurora 's reply of not keeping tabs on anyone was a bit of a surprise...
    "Did you also leave Sacramento, Aurora?" he asked.

Then Winter arrives, without fanfare. Corn, smiles, glad to see Winter. The Guardian was on and off Sacramento often and Corn was not sure of his standing with Winter, but it was good to see some of the familiar faces.
    "Winter!" he said waving to obrimos. "Hello! Long time, no see. I am glad to see you. I am back in Sacramento. And so is Puck! We are indeed growing back." he said pointing to the First Talon that was a few steps from him and that was very very visible to Winter.
    "I am very pleased with the changes I see here, Winter."
    Why am I so glad to see a Guardian of the Veil?" Corn pondered, without finding an answer. If anything, him being there complicates the issue of choosing a Hierarch. Whatever I can say in support of Aurora's candidacy can be said for Winter. And Aurora may simply answer "No thanks" at which point I would have implicitly endorsed a guardian for Hierarch - when I am married to a sleeper. What if he demands that I divorce from my relatives and wife or take a hike? I wouldn't want to leave again... but we will cross that bridge when we reach it. It is still good to see Winter.

Realizing that his long silence as he thinking was could betray him, Corn turned his attention to what Puck was saying. Something about the Aethernet instead of a board. A board was anonymous for starters. And didn't have to be maintained. And in the circle.
    And then, he revealed he is a master... probably a master of Time, if Corn had to guess.
    "I actually find it positive that the First Talon couldn't pierce the Circle's defenses to be hone-"

Take things from the Athenaum?! Over my dead body!
    Corn's expression was one of shock and indignation before he composed himself and said,
    "First Talon, Philip, I would like to remind everyone in here that the Athenaum is off limits for those NOT in the order of the Mysterium. If anyone wants help from the Mysterium with something, all he or she has to do, is ask us. Respectfully, the Athenaum is off limits. "
    We have to make sure that nobody snoops there.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Philips stalling of Pucks acknowledgement does not go unnoticed, or seem uncalled for to Chambers and a closer eye is kept on that situation.

Clearing his throat. 'I set up the board because I was not aware we had a dedicated Network.' Presumptions are the brother of assumptions and we all know what those lead to. 'I appreciate it is far from glamourous. But it is not reliant on any one order's good graces, accessible even to those less confident with computers. And honestly is hardly any effort to maintain.' That I'm one of only two who have even tried to improve things here in the last eight months would be known to you. If you had been here. 'Philip do we have such a network?' He has turned to Philip not in judgement just curiosity. Would he even know he's been the only libertine bar Walkers brief visit.

Not letting this drop either I see. 'Corn a question? I was under the understanding that the duel arcane was used to settle disputes among awakened not covered by the Lex, not to appoint leadership? At the most not unless A consilium's charter states that the matter is settled by the duel. Something else we do not have.' A charter. 'And such a document usually does lay out the appointment of positions. If you want it on the agenda then please grab a pen.' A gentle smile and indication that the newly acknowledged mage was welcome to contribute.

And he is not doing himself any favours is he? The gentle smile turns to Puck. 'Apologies First Talon could yo clarify something you said a moment ago for me.' Because if I know Philip he won't miss the contradiction either. 'You say you will always do right by the awakened community. The same community you said you have difficulty pledging yourself to because you don't know what it is.' Chambers keeps his tone level, the smile gentle, offering Puck a chance and the space to untangle that mess. Needless to a Consilium is archetypically run by Hierarch and council but not in every case, other model are very rare but exist, when situations require them.

Chambers would find the idea of retrieving stuff from the Athenaum suspect, expect he already suspects all new comers as possibilities for the source of the break in anyway. And it is not so uncommon for an arrow to swear oaths to protect an Athenaum. Although one thing needs be said. 'Well if your not comfortable, no one is forcing you to stay.' If you don't like anyone or how anything is being handled why are you here? Chambers statement is not dismissive, instead riddled with curiosity. He reminds me of a firecracker.

Aurora gets a warmer smile. 'Sure we can see what's left nearer the time and work out who can cover what.' The smile become a grin. 'A bit of fun is exactly what I had in mind. The Great Consilium Grill off is a go.' Bake off puns? phoned that one in a bit. I'll have to think of something better.

Corn's outburst is welcomed and that Chambers did not get mentioned as a non-mystagogue proves to him that Corn had in fact picked up on the secret signals and words that had been conveyed between them. Okay then I can trust this one. He nods his approval of Corn's message but has nothing more to add.

Looking over wondering if he could handle yet another new arrival today. Chambers is relieved to see the stoic, reliable figure of Winter. 'Winter, good to see you.' He wouldn't bother with introductions Winter had eyes and history it would be unneeded. 'You've been well I trust?' All the produces got approved by him as well so maybe he can help smooth this along?
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

Aurora didn`t seem to care about the ongoing discussion, which suited him fine, sticking with the discussion about the preparation of the cookout with Chambers. Winter`s arrival on the other hand gets a smile.

Finally, our resident longest continually acknowledged Consilium member arrives, took him long enough. And a man of few words, as usual. I wouldn`t be surprised if he knows all of these returners.
    "Hi Winter. Hope you`re doing alright." he said, gesturing to the idea with the cook out on the Corkboard to catch him up to speed, before turning to Chambers, shrugging.
    "Nothing wrong with using low-tech, if it gets the job done."

But then, he momentary chuckles inwardly.
    Leave it to Chambers to adress the elephant in the room. After all, while Puck`s argument seemed reasonable enough, essentially calling out the changes that changed the the Consilium from an assembly to more of a councilor-as-needed situation, it still glossed over the fact that he contradicted himself.
    "First of all, it seems I have to explain a few things. Before these changes, we were significantly fewer, and it just turned into a system where everyone had a say. The only thing that`s changed since is our numbers have gone up. But the Circle itself was always the same. With that in mind, I don`t ask any more of you than I ask of myself."
    he let that last statement hang in the air. He knew it was his job to acknowledge him, but Puck wasn`t making this easy for him. After all, he`d just made it clear he did not see pledging himself to the mages of the Consilium as synonymous with pledging himself to the organisation itself, too.

As far as the Athaneum was concerned, Puck merely gets a shrug, and Corn gets a crisp nod in understanding. He thought about Puck and Corn. It was slightly more likely for Puck to be person who did the break in, seeing as he already betrayed the Free Council and was also a non-Mystagogue. And so he shared a knowing glance with Chambers and Winter.

Corn adressed me and Puck but not Chambers, although he never told him he was Mysterium too. Darn those Mystagogues! Somehow he communicated his membership to Corn and I didn`t see it. Note to self, be more vigilant!

With that, he almost considered raising an eyebrow and pulling a But what about Chambers? LOL! question for Corn, but thought better of it on such a serious topic. No doubt the fallout would be enormous and there was no need to antagonize Chambers to teach Corn a lesson.

Still something to ask Chambers about later.

While technically, both Corn and Puck are suspects in the breach in the Mysterium section, best not to cause false accusations to start with my words.
    "So anyway, I can kinda see where you`re coming from, Corn. After all, we`re more than we`ve been in a long time and so when the members change, this Consilium changes with it. But as you say, we have to tread carefully."

Perhaps Puck was one of the Free Council mages Witch talked about when I first came? After all, there used to be many of us. And now it looks like the tables have turned and the Mysterium has the upper hand and Corn is pushing for one of them to be hierarch, immediately after coming. Talk about trying to own the place!
    He then turned his thoughts to the cook out, leaving Puck to respond to his and Chambers` comments. It seemed clear that it was implied his acknowledgement was on hold. Then again, that he was the prime suspect in the break- in in the Mysterium section with his open talk of taking things from it, was likely only clear to him, Chambers and Winter.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( Library of Time) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 0

9. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A warm smile and nod of her head, “Hey Winter,” greets the Shaman, “hope everything is well.” She was looking forward to catching up with him soon.

But as Puck continued to drone on, all the words began to mix together. But she did hear his mention the athenaum, “Your presence is not welcome in the athenaum.” Without looking up from her food. No way in hell she’d let that rat in there.

Corns words were heard more, as she gave more credence to what he said over Puck any day of the week. But inwardly, she rolls her eyes. If he was talking about her for leadership…again…he’d get the same reply as before. No way in hell.

“I did leave.”
    And maybe she shouldn’t have returned.

While Corn had been respectful stating no one else was allowed in the athenaum, hers hadn’t been and she hadn’t intended them to be.

Her eyes did raise when Chambers and Philip spoke, giving each the respect of her attention. Both raised good points and expressed themselves well.

Finally, Chambers talks about something else, “Well, if we’re naming it, we might need a trophy or something now.” Chuckling, “Oh! Maybe an apron?” that seemed to fit better with a bbq.

11. Likes , liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He acknowledges the greetings and Aurora's especially.
    Two things however continuously stuck up his attention. First, they were more worried about finding a leader to steer the ships up, than actually deciding where the ships (sheeps?) should be steered to.
    All that power wasted on playing Risk! rather than finding the truth.
    Second: the Athenaeum would have been emptied of its valuables long ago, Campanella likely had precautions in case the place was ever left unmanned.

So all that was left was a meaningless turf war. Sure, respect the other orders premises and whatnot. He was of the opinion that if you were as careless as to get caught, you had it coming.
    "The duel is a respected tradition", he had to keep himself from sneering, "if we treat it as the default way to deal with hierarchies, justice, or even normal administration. Then we as well replace the Lex with the Law of the Jungle", and given the Guardians' peculiar ethos...

And even tho the winner of a duel could claim a right on the Truth, doing things his own way. Winning a duel against an accountant for whatever reason, certainly didn't make you any better at filing tax forms than the loser despite victory being on your side.
    To put it blunt, Mages sometimes would squander precious time on the wrong details.

13. Likes , Xander, liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No kidding sherlock." Puck leaned in towards Corn, slowing his speech as he continued his next sentence. "Help you retrieve things. As in my hypothetical example of the Circle being breached? Since I assume Phoenyx extended the same offer of protection to the Athenaeum she did to the Lorehouse? I'll cover the Mystogogues if you have to get something but couldn't care less about your toys myself."

Aurora's not even listening to what he was actually saying, so he responds in kind. Puck already moved on from his own misgivings about Aurora and tried to say hi. The fact she's ignoring him? That's what happened when the ball entered her court. Chambers gets a far more frosty look than Puck was giving him a minute ago.

"The Awakened Nation would have been a better way to word that. The nebulous concept the concilia and assemblies aspire to collectively. Why the focus on the community though when I said I'd protect all the people in them from the start?"

This might be the most nitpicked recognition Puck had ever seen. Or the most disorganized? Or the least informative.

Phillip chimes in and explains that, yes, Chambers was getting involved in his recognition because they were functionally an assembly. He gets a chuckle and approving smile from Puck. He had the wool over all their eyes and they were eating it up because no one pushed them on a label. Already a better game player than Puck in that regard.

Finally, Winter offers his own take on the duel arcane as a problem solving tool and Puck shrugs.

"The lex takes precedent, but if two mages want to duke it out over anything else I say let them. A duel to first blood is a pretty harmless way of solving disputes if you ask me."

Oracles know Puck would throw Corn down any day of the week. Sometimes you just have to let the fists fly.

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

To Chambers , Corn replied "You are right, the Duel Arcane is used settle disputes. But in the past it has been used to challenge a Hierarch to force him or her to step down. And a couple of years ago, I heard in this consilium a Path councilor mentioning that if anyone thought she should relinquish her position she would not object to a duel arcane. It is a fact of awakened life that mages with greater knowledge, have more power. Think of the qualities of a guru, if you want*.
    Anyway, before I commit to put such things to the agenda, I need to speak with my order first.
    "

*This is mentioned in the Fourth Protocol of the Mysterium.

Phillip doesn't seem enthusiastic about his idea either, Aurora remains silent, Puck goes 'Lex first and then whatever'. Corn shakes his head, ready to say more and somewhat-but-not-completely defend the idea but giving him enough to room to wiggle out if Aurora declines... and then Winter brings it home with a few words, the obrimos pulling the veil from Corn's eyes and the carpet out of his argument.
    He is undeniably right there; do we want the law of the jungle just because it is convenient for the order at this time and place, assuming that Aurora will not deny again to get involved? I mean, he even convinced myself... Corn thought to himself.
    Turning to the guardian he nods.
    "You are right. That it has been done in some cases in the past in a few not-always-similar cases is not a good enough reason when it is mostly not done that way. It is not the proper way to deal with... how did you say it, Winter? That. "
    After a small pause he adds.
    "I am glad you are with us, Winter. Your insight is always valuable, whether we agree or disagree. "

As for Puck he mentions that he meant defending the Athenaum and help them. "Oh. I got it wrong then. Sorry." Corn was not 100% sure that's what Puck meant but as someone that very often puts his foot in his mouth, Corn is not exactly in a position to push this. He will sooner or later say something that others will perceive differently and that is a fact of life.

Then Philip and Puck go back and forth about what awakened society means and all. And Puck gives perplexing and complex answers while Philip sticks to the word-play... which is not entirely uncalled for as this is an awakened and both of them are Acanthus so their words carry weight if they choose so.
    But while he respects Philip and Puck is not exactly top of his list, the new guy grilling Puck seems a bit off to him; Puck is (probably) a time Master and he has been part of the consilium before and done things that Philip is not aware of. Corn may not like Puck but he does feel Puck should be acknowledged. It is not his call though, so he simply addresses Philip to let him know, and then the new mage can make whatever he wants with the information.

"Philip, if I may offer some knowledge, freely. " freely to you, Philip. Puck should better remember this, Corn thought. "Something I think you should take into consideration. I will be short.
    I may not have always been in the best of terms with the First Talon. But personal feelings aside, Philip, how many people do you know that didn't just say, but sang
    a big "fuck you" song to an abyssal spirit, with lyrics and all and from what I heard, in an auditorium? The First Talon is one such person.
    That is all I have to add.
    "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Chambers inclines his head to that. 'Right you are Corn those who acquire greater knowledge have greater power. But it is far from the only criteria to be considered under right authority.' Given that the the protocols are not secrets our order keeps. 'The ability to adhere to social norms of the pentacle and appropriate attitude are also things that are required to be factored in.' And nor should we be married to political power rather adaptive and flexible in our systems. 'However using the duel arcane to rack up wins is not always a measure of a knowledge.' A nod to Winter. 'Well said.' I seeing nothing wrong in that.

As it becomes apparent his attempt to help Puck by offering a chance to explain his blunder has not gone over as well as he hoped Chambers holds the mage and the chilly response in level gaze, considering? weighing? Judging, chambers is judging puck. It's poor practice to judge a book by it's cover but so far he has done little to break from the what would I call it? Snide? appearance. After listening to the first Talon's response Chambers simply turns to Philip. The duty to acknowledge or refuse lies with the enchanter and Chambers is curious where this was going to go. The comment about placing the same expectations on himself as are being asked for gets an nod. It's what we have all agreed to do. Will he stick to it or will he allow our first exception?

A smile as he turns back to Aurora. She seems to have the right way of handling this, maybe time to take a page from her book. 'I could make a trophy easy enough, not sure about an apron. A spatula though that would be very possible.' Tongs might be a little tricky stone doesn't tend to bend well. The seeming excitement that had pervaded the Circle not that long ago something he was rather determined to try and hold on to.
    Health
    Mana

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread