Watch

(2403) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"I am leaning towards the suggestion Chambers made, for us to pair up if we go mapping. Aside of dangers, what I found out when I was doing that was that it can be quite boring. Furthermore spending time with another mage would give us opportunities to bond and learn more about each other and our ways of thinking etc."

To Aurora he says "I do not remember very well. I was informed in the consilium about it and I am a bit fuzzy with the details. I was not councilor yet, I think. Some factions of the LA consilium had issues and a cabal did a ritual here that another cabal had sabotaged - with the lay lines - and a spirit was released by accident. I was never able to talk to the mages that did that. I think Phoenyx dealt with them and perhaps Puck. Winter , were you involved as well? As I said, it is fuzzy. It is not like we are very forthcoming bunch, the lot of us. We got a very short synopsis about what happened without much chance to ask for questions.
    Another reason to keep written records that I think Chambers or Philip suggested.
    "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

2. Likes liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"As far as I know, relations with other California Consilia are civil. I can't speak for what Puck and Phoenyx did, as I wasn't present for their mission", their mention of written records is troublesome, he'd rather have future mages benefit from a live community than put their hopes in archeology.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Giving Philip a nod. ''True it is planned for the meeting but with much to get through having a conversation about it now to form a rough plan is no bad thing. Gives everyone something to think about and should hopefully make the conversation in the meeting much smoother.'' Filter out the things off the table now so we don't take up time later. ''No matter how powerful someone is a second pair of eyes and skills never hurt.'' His suggestion for pairing was purely safety orientated over boredom relief. Even if the mages didn't like each other they should still have each others backs in a pinch. ''As for corruption or unusual activity.'' That's tough. ''The more we know the better but yes care must given.'' So where's the balance. ''Ultimately the call will go to whoever discovers the issue, but yes getting word to the rest of us is definitely a sound idea.'' Then agreeing with Corn's point. ''And yes it will be hard to ask future mages to watch over or safeguard any areas if they don't know where they should be looking.'' A problem he was all to familiar with. Providing it's knowledge that is safe to be known of course.

Knowing nothing of the relationships with any of the nearby Consilia he has to assume it can't be all that bad. Nothing was happening in the city, the relationship was not so damaged that they were under attack. Yet his previous logical synopsis had been cast asunder by information he did not know so he keeps quite this time. rather settling on a glance out the window to tell him what he had already been aware of. ''It looks like the day is passing.'' What a meeting this had been. ''I think we will have quite the interesting meeting next month.''
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

With the trouble with Aurora having been solved for the time being, and the discussion continuing about the talking points for Consilium, he finally had time to organise his thoughts. It had been a whirlwind of information, discussions, betrayal, big reveals and huge setbacks.
    But all in all, despite the drama around Puck- him having betrayed the Free Council and gone Arrow. And the immediate breaking of his word to protect them, otherwise seemingly so important to Arrows, by immediately leaving after getting acknowledged? And his misunderstanding-slash-discussion-slash-fight with Aurora. It had been surprisingly productive and interesting. The information he got Winter and Aurora to reveal- time wars, alternate timelines, powerful artifacts- in the Circle and elsewhere. And the fact that he was sorrounded by powerful masters of their paths all still felt somewhat surreal for Philip. And then there was the currently ongoing discussions about topics to be adressed at the coming Consilium conference-
    the future of the Circle and its` governance, defenses, acknowledgement, the Ley line mapping project, problems with the LA consilium. Knowledge about several other briefly mentioned mages was but a tiny side bonus.

And then there were the plans for the Consilium cookout. He`d supported them- if only because it was food and a chance to get free info while apologising for his fauxpas towards Aurora and Winter earlier. And then there was the private conversation between him and Chambers, and some likely between the three Mystagogues too. Free info for later. he thought, excited about what the future would hold. But to say all that was difficult to process was an understatement. After all, Corn, Aurora and Winter had all opened up, and big time. Whether by provocation, skirting of their ethical codes or `just` goodwill on their part, he couldn`t say. Although he wasn`t complaining. And Chambers was proving an able negotiator. An admirable trait to coax info out of stone, like he`d imagined Winter being until just a month prior, and trying to bridge the temporary rift that had formed between him and Aurora.

Needless to say, all of this almost left him at a loss for words. Chambers` agreement with Corn about the record keeping snapped him out of his musings. After all, he`d suggested the idea too, the previous Consilium. "Yes, we need to keep track of things. And I found writing things down is an excellent way to do that. The lack of organisation when I first arrived is something I`d like to avoid, especially with how our numbers have grown again." Although he could recall the discussed points with the Time arcanum whenever he wished simplification was the name of the game. Nevertheless, he gave an apologetic look to Winter as he said that. But it was also an acknowledgement of how far they`d come since his arrival at the Circle. Especially in the last month.

"With that said, I`ve gotta go. See you at Consilium, guys. I`ve a client meeting coming up in fourty-five minutes."

With that, Philip comfortably walks out of the Circle, giving everyone a warm smile and a nod of farewell before departing. This was not a super rushed departure but also not a slow crawl.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread