DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

The Circle of Creation is the gathering hub for all Pentacle mages in the Sacramento Concilium, with chapter houses for all five Orders inside.

Located east of Sacramento and far outside the prying eyes of the inner city, the Circle of Creation awaits the mages of Sacramento. Despite being a replica of the Westminster Abbey, the sleepers who come by never seem to notice it. The wards built into the structure have made sure of this. To all but the Pentacle the Circle is essentially invisible, ensuring the safety of those who enter and engage with one another. Whether it had always been here for the Awakened was hard to say now, but it was the site that the Awakened gather to mingle and discuss official matters.

It is a time for simply for mingling among the Awakened. The common area is large and open, but over the course of the month it's inevitable that people may bump into each other. The official concerns of the Consilium are put on hold as a more lighthearted experience is shared among this community of the Wise. Ultimately, this is the opportunity to let the proverbial hair down. How much so is up to them.

This is the opening post for Sanctuary. Please read this for information on Sanctuary, Consilium, and the difference the two. Come here to be recognized!

Also a reminder, Sanctuary threads are not official Consilium threads. Those under an incarceration sentence may not attend a Sanctuary thread.

Sancturary is not a single event, or formal Consilium. It's a compression of time to represent the comings, goings, and intersections of Awakened throughout the month at the Cirlce.
    Health
    Mana

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Well back in January he had proposed to Philip meeting again in April and that was just around the corner so the Necromancer deposits his food offering for today Peppers stuffed with rice, seasons and vegetables on a surface. He had taken care to get the timings, the flavour balance, the ingredient ratio spot on and was more then happy with the one he sampled.

Masterwork stuffed peppers 3 success

The treats however gets left so he can free his hands to pin the next Consilium agenda in pride of place, central on the corkboard. He also takes the time to declutter old invites and event advertisements. Just neatening everything up. Adding several spare pins to the board for free use along with a pot of pens and supply of plainly embroidered stationary for people to use of they want to leave messages.

April Agenda

Standing he turns, Blue robes swirl slightly as he finds a seat to snack and sketch.
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Second meeting since being back…and it felt good! For once, coming back felt like it was what she was supposed to do.

Walking into the Circle, she had a travel mug in her hand, taking a sip.

Spotting Chambers, it seemed he was one who was all about the robes. If he thought she was going to wear them, he would have to think again, robes were not her thing. Never had been.

The Thyrsus was just as casual as before, but no leather pants today. Instead, it was skinny jeans and heels, cause why not!

“Chambers, good to see you, how you doing?”

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Looking up at the sound of someone approaching he finishes chewing and swallows the bite of pepper he had been working on.

He offers a warm smile as the Sharman approaches. Sticking around then, good. 'Aurora. I'm good thank you.' He'll close the cover of his sketch pad and set the elastic strap that kept it closed. 'And yourself, been keeping well?' He gestures over to the surface with his snack offering, but doesn't take eyes of the other mystagogue. She had a way of being able to hold attention effortlessly. 'I made some stuffed peppers this morning, a few extra in case I ran into anyone today, still warm if you'd like one.'

Then thumbing to the corkboard. 'Oh and a notice you'll want to have a look at about Consilium next month.' With room to add any other matters that need to be looked at.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

Philip came a little late to the Circle, dressed in casual blue jeans, orange shirt and gray-green jacket with matching gray-green running shoes. When he got there, Aurora and Chambers were already there, with Chambers having made stuffed peppers and also put the tentative April consilium agenda on the clipboard. The smell was delicious, and he was happy he was carrying some regular water bottles to wash it down with and also to share with the others. Taking in the smell and the situation, he put down his water bottles and plastic cups in a location where everyone could take some. Adressing Chambers and Aurora:
    "Hi guys. Nice to see you."
    he said with a smile, like adressing old friends. Although granted Aurora was a new friend, so inwardly he hoped he wasn`t being too forward. Then he gave a slight pause to let the others answer. After a beat, he continued.
    color=green]"That smells awesome. Anyway, I brought some water bottles for everyone. Forgot my cookies this time, though."[/color]
    In truth, he`d just been too lazy to take the cookies with him. From past experience he was sure the food, whose smell was gently wafting through the air, had been Chambers` idea. Again, he gave a slight pause to let his complement and announcement of having provided drinks, sink in.
    She wouldn`t know about the new tradition yet. he figured.
    Studying the Consilium agenda, he remembered the `written account` was something he himself would have suggested if it hadn`t been for Chambers, although he wouldn`t take credit for it. The rest was expected, although he didn`t expect there to be any need to discuss the food rotation any more. After all, everyone brought what they wanted, and that had been that. Or so he thought. Turning back to Chambers.
    "Anyway, the agenda mostly just seems like a continuation of what we didn`t cover last time. No objections here. Nice work, Chambers."
    Turning to Aurora now, he re-emphasized:
    color=green]"Sorry about last time. I just kinda jumped at the word `grill´. No offense was intended."[/color]
    he then continued, again, after a beat, adding:
    "But once you two are caught up, a cookout at the Circle could be a fun idea."
    he hoped that idea could cover up his fauxpas previously. But he was unsure, so he gave her a look, as if to ask
    So, are we good?
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

6. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Always glad to hear that.” Maybe it meant things were quiet. “Oh, been keeping busy getting settled back in. Thankfully, things are pretty much as I left them, so not a whole lot to do.” Which worked fine for her.

“You just decided to make stuffed peppers this morning?” chuckling, “Props to you.” But she does decide to try one. Because he took the time to make them and she was a bit hungry. As she works to place one on a plate, she turns to where he was pointing. Setting the plate down, she walks over to see what it said.

Walking back, food reacquired, “So I take it the whole writing an agenda for Consilium is new?” cause she’d never seen it done before. But it had merit.

Waving, “Hey Philip! Nice to see you too.” He had seemed like a nice enough guy.

Blowing on a piece of pepper, she looks to Chambers, “Oh, you’re totally fine, nothing to apologize for.” She had actually almost forgotten about it. “Plus, it brought up the idea to have something here, which I’m looking forward to.” Cookouts were fun.

Catching the look, “Really, everything is ok, stop worrying about it.” Finally put the pepper into her mouth.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Looking to the door again. he raises a hand in greeting. 'Philip, likewise good to see you.' The now familiar smile in greeting present. The compliment always appreciated. 'Thank you, please help yourself. Let me know what you think.' Nodding to Aurora. 'Thanks. I've been really getting into cooking recently, nothing to large or complicated. I'm focusing on getting smaller things just right at the moment.' And its going well I think. He waits to hear the verdict.

He nods as the note is read. 'Yeah well nothing new has happened that I'm aware of, and we had items left from the last one so it made sense to me.' Vaguely gesturing to the corkboard and bookcase as a whole unit. 'I've put pens and stationary out so people can make additions or notes. Or even add notices of their own.' It had occurred to him that most people don't carry paper so maybe that's why the board wasn't seeing use.

'Well Aurora official meetings themselves have only been revived in January. When I arrived they weren't happening at all.' Given there were only three mages maybe understandable. 'Me and another mage, October. We both had things that needed to be shared, talked about or put to the Consilium as a whole so we collaborated to get the meetings running again.' And it went well I thought. 'The agenda was my idea. As everyone is involved it gives them a chance to form thoughts on what's being discussed ahead of time or if someone needs to bring something forward guarantees them a chance to talk.' Thinking for a moment. 'It'd be useful even if we moved to a councillor leader model if we grow large enough that is. This way path members could discuss with their representatives before hand.' Allowing for better representation.

Chambers steps aside so the forgiveness? acquittance? is addressed to Philip rather then himself. Given that he does not think he has anything that needs such. 'I'm definitely up for a Consilium BBQ, cookout or even picnic, sounds like a plan.' If everyone else was okay using the circle he had no objections.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

"Ok, glad to hear it." he said with a relieved, internal sigh. It seemed he could close that chapter. Then again, Winter hadn`t commented on it yet, but still, Best to nip it in the bud early. Turning to Chambers` latest creation, he didn`t need to be told twice, he took some and began happily chewing away. When he was done, he downed it with some of his water and turned his attention back to the agenda.
    "Seems everything`s covered, and yeah, the itinerary and processes during last consilium were quite smooth. But I`ll definitely let you know if I think of anything else."
    It seemed to him Chambers needed more complements so Philip quickly added:
    "It`s good! But then again, that was obvious from the delicious smell already, as I said. Thanks man. Help yourselves to my water, too."
    gesturing to his water bottles and plastic cups.
    "Seems the cookout is a go. Nice. Just have to hear back from Winter and Witch." he said, frowning, glancing over to Chambers.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

11. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Chewing, she nods, “Good for you! And these are excellent!” you wouldn’t find much food to cook in her loft.

Grey eyes widened in surprise, “What? Seriously?” just what the hell had been going on since she had been gone?! “Wow…damn.” How the Circle had fallen. Numbers had always ebbed and flowed, but no official meetings? That was a new low. “Then how does the acknowledgement work? I know Philip was awesome enough to acknowledge me, but we don’t share a Path, so how does it work?” did they draw names from a hat or something?

“Maybe on the board we can have people put up what they can bring or make? That way we have a good spread.” Though if it was all steak and burgers, she’ be ok with it.

“Has anyone tried calling Witch?” because that would be her first step. A call or text, quick way to touch base.

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He nods, smiles and courteously replies. 'Thank you, glad you both like them.' To their compliments. Although it doesn't seem to have been what he was hoping for. A little constructive criticism would be nice, did I under or over do something, to much rice in the stuffing? to spicy, not spicy enough. Internal ill content to remain at the skill level he currently managed.

In answer to Aurora. 'It's actually a new system, you were the first to go through it. Acknowledgment is handled by path or in the case of no one sharing a path it's whoever makes first contact. An outcome of Januarys meeting.' And in the one case of it's use so far, much quicker. 'Before that is was an unorganised free for all.' And painfully slow.

Gesturing once again. 'People can put whatever they want on their its purpose is just to ease communication, as that was lacking for a while.' So for group events, its perfect. 'Just bare in mind it is public of course so if its something your not comfortable sharing then don't.' Should go without saying but better safe then sorry. 'So for organising the cookout, yes pin away.' Now what should I bring?

A shake of the head. 'I haven't but I can.' Pause and look to Philip by virtue of he's the only one in the room who might even be able to do the other thing. 'October hasn't been around recently either but I don't have her number, do you?' They shared a path after all, they might have been in contact.
    Health
    Mana

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread