Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PrP: Tunnels Off the Rails

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 21, 2024 : PRP Railing against the dark
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

After the trip into under Funderland, the Lost had to do two things. Check where they had ended up and debrief.

An office in Funderland could provide both space for a meeting after, plus a projector. It wouldn't be as well appointed as say a home or Garden Grounds, but it was quicker. Hence why the Groundskeeper opted for it. That and she had already done the computer work, so might as well. Solo work, so she'd have more time.

7 Suxx

Kray , Seraphina, and Vincent will find that Circe has set up a meeting room with her laptop hooked into a projector. Snack cakes, water bottles, and insta-coffee available for everyone. Along with a bottle of ibuprofen, because muscle powered carts are painful.

The Groundskeeper herself is no longer in her prior armored skin suit. No, she has on sweat pants and hoodie instead. More comfortable. And she'd already taken some pills for her own arms.

Now it was just a matter of telling what she found.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera arrived looking amazing in casual clothes, but lets face it, she looked amazing no matter what she wore. But today it was skinny jeans, a black loose tank top and a leather jacket. Long hair was tossed up in a messy bun of sorts and she wore no makeup.

If she was sore, she wasn’t letting on as she walked into the room. In one hand she held a metal carafe with fresh coffee from Garden Grounds, and the other held a similar carafe, but it had hot tea in it. A bag over her shoulder had creamer and sugars, plus her notebooks and papers from the tunnel trips. Always good to have those in a meeting!

Beaming when she saw her favorite Summer, “Circe!” holding up the carafe, “I come bearing gifts! Your favorite coffee and Spring!” seemed the Nix was in a good mood. “How goes it?” seeing the medication, “Want me to try and speed up the healing?” could she make sore muscles feel better? She wasn’t sure, but she’d try.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Origins, liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Kray puts a hand on the lintel of the office door to help him duck in, grunting as he does, the Ogres arms hurt as well. Flannel shirt tight over his bulk with jeans his longcoat, well polished shoes and of course his autumnal hat. Looking from one queen to the next 'Uh. Sarah, Circe. Hi both. How we feeling after that?' Tired and sore if its anything like me.

He has a beaten up and ratty duffel bag with him from which he pulls the borrowed walkie and tactical flashlight leaving them on a table to be reclaimed by rightful owners. Dumping the bag on the floor after that. It clunks in a tell tale way to suggest it probably contains a sledge hammer.

Taking a seat. 'Uh. Is that tea I smell?' Coffee to but he has his favourites.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

5. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:
    Circe will have found that the property is condemned due to being a 1970s cheap ranchettes project. With hazardous materials like lead paint, radon, and asbestos being in abundance that a few burning down helped spread all over the neighborhood. An article reveals the explosive nature of the initital fire destroyed all the cheap windows, ensuring the smoke got inside all the ranchettes. More than 5 successes reveals several articles about some attempts by sqautters and developers to reclaim the ranchettes. Or the state police removing squatters for their own safety. One article reveals both, such as several squatters dying from toxin inhalation.

This article reveals that humidity changes at night make it more hazardous to breath inside the ranchettes. The last developer had sealed up a couple of ranchettes and started decontamination process with state funds. But the state grants shtifted to other projects and the developer quit the project.

The Lost know the retail owner but would have their work cut out for them to make the ranchettes habitable for humans.
    ---
    Circe:
    "Sera, carrier of cosmically crafted coffee!" she cheerfully greets her friend. And her attire? Yeah, that is why Circe sticks with suits. She can't match the Spring Fairest. "Thank you for both, I'd love a cup but please don't bounce too much," she giggles then waves her hand at the computer, "And the research is great thus far," she types away on the computer, linking it to the projector that is starting up now. "Got yer favorite snack pies and dried fruits," she points to the snacks table, "And sore muscles means yer getting stronger, right? Save the Glamour if it'd cost ya ta do that, I'm familiar with sore muscles from forge work," Circe is non-chalant about it. Summers are supposed to be BAMF and ignore pain.

Circe smiles as Kray arrives, "Sore Kray, but gladdened ta see ya. If ya feel the same," she points at the bottle of ibuprofen but pauses as the metallic clunk registers, "Umm. There is pills for that. Also, do ya want, like, something smaller as a hidey weapon?" She eyes the bag with her right eyebrow and ear raised. "I'm carrying three, sorta four right now, but I'm pretty sure yer more heavy metal than I am," she looks down at herself, then at Kray. Then at Kray's hat. "Okay, not fashion wise, I know I'm pretty much a midi music file ta yer rockin' hat right now. Tangent," Circe shakes her head.

"Wait a minute," she pauses to look Kray up and down, "Is the big hammer the SMALL weapon option for ya? Would a claw hammer be a microscopic option?"

She then looks to the door, "No Vincent?"

The projector pops on, displaying hte article about toxic night air poisoning squatters and failed development. "So, uh," she nods to the screen, "The houses be poisonous at night. More gas masks?" She asks in confusion as a sort of question and suggestion at the same time.

And with The Rust around it might not be bad to invest in hazmat gear.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Hey Kray! Uh, feeling pretty good.” It was true, she wasn’t that sore. But she had the added benefit of a hot tub.

“It is! Did you want some? I brought enough for everyone.”
    And would then offer to pour him a cup if he wanted.

Blinking a few times, “Bounce?” a bit unsure what the Summer meant. But shrugs and pours her a cup of coffee and places it on the table. Pouring herself a coffee as well, she takes a seat and sips. “Curious to what you were able to discover.” No questions were asked because she was sure Circe would share everything when she had everything setup. Laughing, “I wasn’t planning on using Glamour, I was gonna invite you over to use my hot tub! It’s amazing for sore muscles.” Plus the house was empty. "You're invited as well Kray! I even have a full bar."

As Circe was discussing weapons, Sera really didn’t have much to add. Sure, she had her dagger, but it wasn’t on the same level as what the Summer was talking about. So she takes a sip of coffee and grabs some of the dried fruit to munch on.

Shrugging at the mention of Vincent, “Wasn’t my turn to keep an eye on him.”

As the screen lit up with information, the Nix leans forward and reads, “Huh.” Well, that wasn’t good. “Uh, maybe? It depends on the type of poison and what it can do to humans. I’m not even sure how that would be cleaned to make it somewhat safe. Do we really want to mess with it? It’s already on the radar with various agencies, so it would up the danger for us getting discovered using it.” Just thinking of all the possible problems. “I wonder how closely the area is being monitored and just what you would want to do with it.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

He shakes his head. ‘Hm. I’m all good thanks, got all I need.’ As several of the snack cakes have already made their way into the Ogre’s hands. He drops one into his mouth and swallows it, seemingly whole. ‘The ache tells me not to over do it.’ Pain relief or not muscles still gave out if over abused. The nodding. ‘Also, yes.’ Something he was very familiar with. ‘Pain means growth or damage.’ Another cake disappears. ‘And you’d know if was damage.’ Looking to Sarah. ‘Uh. Very kind of you. But I’ll politely decline.’ Hot tubbing with a couple of beautiful ladies might be the dream of many, but it wasn’t one of his. ‘The tea is much appreciated though.’ That he will take. With a toothy smile of appreciation.

Glances pass between to the two sovereigns. ‘Um. Is that something we need to do? Keep an eye on him?’ He comes across a little reckless but that’s excessive surely.

Looking at the Bag. ‘Uh. I got a knife to.’ To Circe. ‘The hammer is more for objects, stuff I wouldn’t want to punch.’ Or bite. ‘If it’s something trying to do me harm.’ A cake gets held in front of his face before meetings its fate between the awful mass of stony teeth. ‘I have everything I need.’ I can crush just about anything I need to.

Watching the projection. He raises a hand. ‘Uh. Question.’ Waiting for the affirmation before continuing to make sure it wasn’t answered by what Circe had planned before chipping in. Then Pointing to Sarah as she voices a very similar line of thinking, just better thought out. ‘Yeah that. Why do we need to do anything? Won’t the poison keep people away from the area? Make it less likely they will find the exit/entrance?’ While poisoning an entire environment wasn’t his style, he could think of some ashen courtiers he had known before coming here that would be all aboard for that as a security solution.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, looks like Kray liked the snack cakes and pies. Circe makes sure to grab a couple of frosted Krumpets before Kray its them all.

When Seraphina asks about bounce, Circe's smile turns wide and toothy, "Silly Sera. Springs bounce," she sings out. She accepts the coffee with joy, "Grazie Sera," and slowly sips the coffee. Giving out a contented sigh. Then does a double take at the mention of a hot tub. She puts down the coffee. Then slaps her forehead, "D'oh, come ho dimenticato la vasca idromassaggio?"

Circe picks up the coffee and nods to Sera, "Thank you Sera, I'm in. It'll be a welcome treat ta just using a hot shower, ta just soak the muscles." She chuckles as Kray agrees and disagrees with her at the same time, "Sooth the pain ta heal faster, then ya grow faster. Well, at least that is how it works fer the mundies."

"Oh, okay," she shrugs. If Vincent was being a recluse, she hopes he was having fun with whatever he was doing on the Internet. Then looks to Kray with a shake of her head, "No. Vincent ain't a troublemaker. I got dibs on that," she jests. Mostly. Somewhat. Okay, she didn't do the worst stuff in town, okay? "Just curious if he was showing up or not. Hope he isn't becoming a NEET."

"Ah, good," she nods as Kray confirms he has other weapons than just the big hammer. "I got longarms and street sweepers for when something bigger comes after me, so I see yer point Kray." And indeed, she was glad he was prepared, "But glad ya got a subtle option too. The mundies can escalate a lot worse then even They can."

Circe had considered that problem. And seen it over the border. Can't really sell guns to the cartels when they have attack helicopters strafing them.

Then there was the subject of the toxic township. "Hmmm," she looks at the websites, switching screens on the projector. "Powders from a fire. Asbestos. Radon. Lead paint," she reads off the three primary toxins. Then the windows switch again as she finds out that, "All can be removed. Lead needs a paint scraper. Not sure about the monitoring of it," Circe says as an answer to the discussion. Then looks to Kray, "Indeed. It'll help keep folks out, just like the eels." Then she brings up a map. Showing where Funderland was as A, with the toxic grounds as B.

"Buuut part securing it ain't the only reason we are exploring," Circe looks to Seraphina, "Storage. Fallback fortress. Escape routes. Possibly looting. That was what was discussed by the monarchs when the trips began." She turns to Kray, "That is like, 30 miles from Funderland. We need ta escape unseen without using the Hedge, 30 miles is a good distance."

Looking to Seraphina, "I'll try ta figure out an engine for the cart. Problem though. Right now, I can use it as an escape route. Anybody else would need the same contract ta follow."

"If we are going ta make another hidden door," she clicks on the point B, "Then others can go through. But, do we then want ta try ta cleanup that house first? Or just abandon that Route," she then brings up a point C on the map. Much closer to Funderland, "We still got the tunnels here. One collapsed, and one inta the storm drains. Though this is all based on how much and how long we plan on working on this."

Because whilst Batman could pull off hidden bases, that was because he was Bruce Wayne rich. Shame they couldn't outsource the work. But with money like that, Circe would be getting tranq darted to not by gunships or tanks. Probably weekly.

12. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nothing was said about the decline of the hot tub, it was his choice. The smile was returned as she pours the tea, “I also brought some sugar, milk and honey in case you wanted some of that with the tea.” Did she tend to overprepare? Yes, yes she did. But it was just what she did.

Laughing, “Not that I know of, was just trying to make a joke.” She wasn’t about to keep an eye on anyone.

At the mention of a knife, “A special kind of knife? Or just a regular knife? Circe made me an amazing dagger that I absolutely love. Still not the most skilled with it, but it’s comforting to have.” In case.

Listening, “Now that’s an idea.” And it wasn’t without merit. And it also wasn’t without danger.

As it hits her, “Oh!” laughing, “I get it now. And bouncing isn’t something I do.” Nope.

“We can even get takeout or something.” Cause Sera did not cook.

“As an escape route, I can see it working.”

Nodding, “I have the Contract, so I could follow. But maybe we have a Gate setup for those who don’t. Or even multiple escape routes, making it easy for everyone to escape in a way that is easiest for them.” The more escape routes, the better their chances.

“I think we continue to investigate the rest of the tunnels, there might be better escape routes in the sections we haven’t explored yet.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

'Ah. Thank you Sarah. Oh urm. Splash of Milk and a sugar if its not to much trouble.' Taking the tea. He doesn't drink it immediately he lets it sit and cool for a moment first, being unable to blow on it.

Stretching out long legs into a corner of the room and popping yet another cake into his maw to swallow whole. 'Ha. All good then. Maybe he'll show up part way through, might just be caught up or something.' Maybe he tried to hug someone hazardous again?

'Hm. That sounds like an interesting dagger, possible to see it sometime?' Not much trumped food, which was always on his mind, but magic, magic sure did. And that's what special means to this ogre. A great grey hand reaches down to fish through the duffel in short order pulling out the bowie knife he had worn through his belt in the tunnels. 'Mine is regular.' Holding it out to the Spring Monarch as she seemed interested. 'Just for cutting through stuff really.' Stabbing people is not my go to. 'Does crushing ribcages count as subtle?' He ponders, pauses realizes he said that out loud. 'Uh. If they swing at me first of course.' He might be very good at fighting but it wasn't his first response to most problems.

He watches the screen. He listens. He eats a cake. 'Um. Way I see it is.' Pause to order thoughts. 'Every way out we make is a potential way in for someone else.' Even if we secure them. 'So. why not investigate each tunnel, see where it goes and decide which ones we want to use from there?' And besides. 'If it's a matter of shifting dirt I can work at in the evenings, weekends and so on.' When I have free time. 'I'll get through it eventually.' Because well. 'Uh. Working to decontaminate a whole area like that.' Because we would need to stop poison from the others spreading in right? 'Doesn't sound like a great option.' Besides I have other property that needs my attention.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The more special ya want, the more special the parts," she proudly declares as Seraphina mentions the dagger. Then nods along as Seraphina declares takeout as an option. They'd figure out what later. Why cook when you want to relax? Then laughs as Kray asks about rib cages. "Well, depends on how often ya turns ribs into jello," she tells Kray, "Because ain't nobody gonna notice if there is nobody left ta notice, oh ho ho ho!"

Dark, but funny! She wasn't bothered by his attempt to claim defense. She doubted it, but that was good in her book. Circe rolls her shoulders with wince, "Personally," she puts down the coffee, diving her hands into her sweater, a series of clicking sounds can be heard, and then she withdraws her own [url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/a7/05/cba705c2dd2bdc0ac1ecf3fb0bbc295c.jpg]hobby work[/tip]. It is open and empty, "I prefer gun. They even come in tranquilizer."

She puts down the empty gun so she can sip her coffee instead.

And both Kray and Sera vote for searching the tunnels more? That was going to be work. "Agreed. The poison is an issue, but that is a defense. Gasmasks can be stored for Separation users." Circe offers as a solution. She thinks with a hum, then shakes her head. "Dynamite is cheap, but dangerous and needs, uh, storage so we don't sweat?" Circe is trying to remember what Betty Boom said. "But yeah, we have a specialty exit. Bad news, the other two paths."

She puts aside the coffee, tapping on the computer. The windows projected shift back to the map, closer to Funderland is zoomed in. Point C is a little further East of B. "Manual labor much," she says clicking on B. "We're pretty sure this goes inta the storm drains." Circe looks to Seraphina, "Scummy ladder and rock pile," as if this should explain it fully, "We COULD make it a secret door that only opens out."

But there is a problem with that. "We hafta clear it, rebuild the wall, and figure out a mechanism ta open it outwards." Circe sighs, "I wish Batman had given a how to on making secret entrances," she grumpily says as they talk about escape routes. "We're going ta hafta research secret doors if we wanna do this well," Circe groans. It wasn't like they could just pick up another door and put it there, right? Maybe Hedgespun?

She clicks on the C, "And this is a collapsed tunnel." She points out. "I looked up documentaries on mine collapses. We'd need support beams and lots of manual labor ta clear it."

The conclusion? Either path involves grunt work plus engineering.

17. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread