Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"I'll get the grill out, then we'll catch up, I'm sure you have plenty of stories", he replies, and this time his answer has a bit more character to it. "Yeah, besides that's one property one would monitor closely".
    "So, I think we have all our t crossed, I think it's time to start getting stuff done. Tho, I've noticed Witch is absent"

2. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Thanks! Looking forward to getting settled in and working with all of you.” Did they all work well together? Only time would tell.

There was a brief shake of her head, “Only Hallows I’ve looked into, are ones I’ve used or claimed as my own. I’m not aware of where other ones are. As far as ley lines? I haven’t really looked into them, but I’d be willing to help if I can.” Maybe they would come in handy.

Sighing, “It just seems to be the way of the city, all Orders seem to have experienced the same thing from what I’ve seen over the years.” She was sure other cities saw the same thing. “I mean, you’re not wrong. But sometimes the past is best left where it is, in the past. Especially if it’s only myself, or myself and Winter who remember certain things. What is the benefit to the here and now? But I’ll try and share what could impact everyone here, things that would serve a good teaching point.” There wasn’t that many. And she doubted most here would believe some of the things that happened.

Gray eyes blink a couple times, “Oh, uh, yah, we can totally do that.” She had meant touching base with Winter, but why not. “You can grill anytime of year.” She did.

The warm smile was returned to Chambers, “Thank you.” She was actually eager to talk with him in private about the Mysterium and his history with it.

“Oh, I see, that makes sense. I know there have been places in the past that were avoided, but I don’t know if that is still a thing.” A brief thoughtful look, “I’ll have to look into it. I’d rather look into it then create worry where there should be any, if that makes sense.” She was pretty sure things had been sorted.

“Sounds like a plan! I don’t have any beer brewed, so I can’t bring any, though I intended to have some brewing in the next couple days.” She wasn’t going to offer wine, cause he seemed to be the expert on that. For her, it was whatever bottle looked good. Glancing around, “Witch is still around? That's great!"

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

And it appeared he`d misunderstood the Thyrsus, which made the situation really awkward. Because after Winter spoke, it finally clicked that grill thing was for Aurora and Winter to catch up and it hadn`t in fact been a Consilium barbecue. So Philip sighed internally, annoyed at his misread. After all, he wasn`t very good at reading people but this one had been quite a choke. He knew he`d screwed up, and in his greed not only failed to gain information, despite a tiny bit about Ley lines which yielded next to nothing, but simultaneously and more importantly made a fool of himself. But he held his head high and adressed Aurora and Winter directly, admitting his mistake while speaking neutrally but apologetically. So, managing to keep himself from turning red he said:
    "Oh. Obviously it seems I misread your words and the situation. I just heard `grill` and kinda jumped. Needless to say, that was none of my business so I apologise."
    Some genuine regret lingered in those words from his overstepping, making the situation even more awkward. He would own up to his mistakes however, despite knowing this was the likely result. But he liked Chambers` idea.
    "Nevertheless, that`s a great idea Chambers. Just don`t really know where we could have it. My place isn`t really good for that sort of thing so I don`t know where we could have it. Here, I guess? I`d still provide drinks of course, and I could pick up some other stuff too. So what do you think?"

he said, turning to Chambers as well as it had been his idea. After all he didn`t really count this as his own `idea`. That after all had been more like a mistake than a genuine idea, in his eyes.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

He looks around. Also having noted the absence. 'It would appear so. October likewise not around today.' But nothing that made him panic. These informal meetings are after all, the random happen stance of business that brought each of us to the circle. 'What stuff did you have in mind Winter?' Curiosity plain in his tone. Plans for the map? training? something else? Oh Aurora knows Witch it seems, she can't have been gone to long then if Witch's timeline was on point. Which narrows the timeframe of the break in a bit.

He nods. 'Well they are certainly out there.' Hallows he means. 'I've recently come across one well positioned for myself and begun cultivating it.' And it felt good to be running at nearly full capacity. 'So it'll take some effort but a very worthwhile endeavour.' With so few of us the potential for them to be abused is high, and their use to us even greater.

A look to Philip, the enchanter displaying similar interests to his own, before back to Aurora. 'I think that's primarily where interest lies, mine certainly. In what could impact us in the here and now or further down the line.' He offers a grateful smile. 'That would be very appreciated.' Best avoided, so why are they just coming up? 'But do be careful for all we know such places could have worsened in your absence.' Unless Winters got them under observation.

Okay so looks like were running with this. 'For a location? I guess we could use the circle, we've done food here before.' Why does this feel like a trap suddenly. 'But I wouldn't exactly call it a grill and chill kind of venue.' He weighs it up, the charitable act of offering his own place winning out. 'Once everyone is settled in, and caught up.' There were conversations he'd like to have first after all. 'I could host a cook out.' I'll need to get a grill first, I doubt my oven would fit the bill. 'So more of a late spring early summer kind of plan.' I'll need to reorganise a few things, set a few ground rules but it should be fine.
    Health
    Mana

8. Bump "Bump" this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"You don't have to apologize Philip. Besides, we could always host something at the circle", he nods at Chambers' proposal, "There's so few of us that we don't need to book a venue, the Circle will suffice", he smirks.
    "Going back to the job, I've monitored this side of the Gauntlet, but I can't tell what lies on the other side, so if you want to check", he asks Aurora.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shake of her head, “You’re fine, I should have been more specific.” Not that she had ever had to be before, but, whatever.

“We can have it here. There’s an outdoor space, and if someone has a truck, I can get my grill here. It’ll be fun!” a good way to get to know everyone.

Following Chambers eyes, she shrugs, “So goes life in Sacramento. Awakened come and they go.” It was just how it was.

Nodding as he clarified, “I can work with that I think.” But she wasn’t sure she had anything they want.

At the mention of the Gauntlet, “Yeah, sure, that’s easy enough to do. Are there concerns associated with it?”

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

New month so closing this open will open new one, thank you for the scene all
    Health
    Mana

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread