Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PRP Railing against the dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
PrP: Tunnels Off the Rails
Feb 23, 2024 - Mar 22, 2024
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe:
    "Oooooh," she nods as Kray explains, "Balance. Yeah sure, makes sense Kray," agreeing with his idea. That'd make sense to her. Though it could be awkward with diving off maybe? Eh, problems for the future. As for the distance question, "No idea Vincent. Depends on how intact it is. Without Strength contracts, we probably won't go fast enough ta have any exciting stops."

"Oh ho ho ho," she laughs as Kray encourages her to be an artist. "Thank you for supporting the arts. I have found hob, wood, crab, and evil queens all make for a recepetive canvas to my art." Then looks to Vincent, "Let me know if you need new brushes. Always glad ta help a fellow artist. Side to long, semi to full, I can find anything with a trigger ya want to pull," she bows to Vincent. "Or if ya need to make it quiet. I can make a muzzle."

She nods as Kray expressed how to catch leech eels. He was going to go for it. "I'll give ya the key to the gate we have installed thus far. Just let me know if ya want any of the wine," and he didn't know what the spices was for. "Yeah," she says flattly with a nod, "For cooking."

Circe looks back at Seraphina, wondering how would they map it. More drones? "We'd hafta put money into a pricey drone ta do that. Or some other mapping thing," she shrugs without considering the options. "I ain't a cave explorer. Documentaries maybe." She hadn't thought about that.

The lantern on the cart? Circe reveals it is a kind of transformer. A few adjustments and it is a lighting the way forward instead of just everywhere. A fun find. Circe distributes the poles, "So. Kray in back. Vince up front. Fairest are forward side dishes," that should balance it out. Circe had figured it would work out. Then climbs aboard so they can get things moving. "Can't really think of a locomotion pun for polling out."

1 success

Stats & Equipment

---
    Narration:

To get moving, everyone who is poling along should please make a straight Strength roll. Optionally, you may add Athletics or Survival to the roll. This will determine the speed and thus, transit time.

You may also feel free to make pereception rolls if you want.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
     Should be all caught up, 1 wp still owed on tracking.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Telling an ashen courtier you don't feel fear is ... a choice. And yellow eyes squint to the hunterheart. 'Uh. That implies you don't expect to need to defend yourself on any given outing around here?' A bad instinct, fear keeps you alive. 'Things usually a bit quiet then?' Might explain why he felt okay to hug some whose seeming is known for eating people.

'Uh.' He nods from Sarah to Circe and back again. 'Just in case an emergency stop is needed, I'm going to save my glamour.' Because who knows what could have happened to the tracks since they were made. 'But I'll have a look on the way out.' Shifting again he takes of his hat, tucking it between his legs, and pulls the tail of his long coat out from under him and wraps it loosely a few times around his head. Would it help, unlikely but it made him feel better about things.

OH. right. Cooking ... is a thing people do. 'Ah. Right yes.' Really should remember that. 'Uh. I tend to eat stuff pretty raw. So your spices would be wasted on me.' A gourmet he was not. 'But Wine and a hole full of blood sucking eels sounds like a good day to me.' Just need to remember to grab that key.

Once everyone is settled Kray puts his bulk into the initial shove and pushes off. Really trying to not brain himself on the ceiling.

Poling 4 successes

stats and equipment
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

4. Likes liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"Have you thought of using sonar, to map the tunnels. If I recall correctly, an article I read, there are drones that can be used to map underwater tunnels. So I think if we can get our hand on one, we could probably start mapping at least the flooded tunnels." Vincent shrugged at the end. "And thanks for the offer Circe, but you know I enjoy getting 'hands on' with some of the creatures. It is the nature of the beast."

Beast’s Keen Senses: +2 dice bonus to all Wits rolls relating to perception for the next full scene.
    In addition, he gains the chosen animal’s most notable sensory ability

Equipment

6. Bump "Bump" this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I believe there are underwater drones that we could use. Not sure how expensive they are, I haven’t actually priced one out. But I’d be ok throwing money at one. I’d like to know how long the tunnel is, and if there are any that branch off, which could, maybe, be a security risk down the road.” They could block the entrance they knew about, but not others. If there were others, she didn’t know.

Accepting the pole, she positions herself where directed, ready to give it a go.

Frowning, “I wouldn’t call them quiet. I learned from experience, and from another, that we can never let our guard down. We may have handled a True Fae, and may have taken out a crazy Autumn Queen, but we are never safe.” Yes, that one she learned from was Rhodes.

Maybe her helping with the poles was a bad idea, she just didn’t have the strength to really contribute anything to helping.

failure

Bottled water(2), trail mix, notebook and pencil, research, first aid kit, two flashlights, two headlamps, handheld GPS, pair of sturdy gloves, dagger on hip, compass, maps from the historical society as well as hand drawn maps, cell phone on vibrate and chalk
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:

Clanking, squeaking, and rattling was the motion. But mostly intact. There was a few misalignment at the start, causing them to bounce, but not derail.

Kray and Circe manage to put their muscle into the locomotion of the, ahem, vehicle. Vincent and Seraphina do contribute too, just less effectively. But they get it to an appreciable speed, much faster than if they were crouch walking along, and they can go faster for sure. The height does go up in a few spots, but stays roughly the same. It is not a short trip, but after a little over an hour they spot something. Rusted machinery, collapsed in on itself with some rotten ropes poking out of the sides. Probably part of a pulley system.

There is nothing else obviously present. Just dust, dirt, and shadow. No obvious doors. No obvious dangers. It looks empty save the rust and rot.
    ---
    Circe:

"I can smith stabby bits for ya to wear too Vincent," she tells Vincent. If he preferred hands on, she coudl add something extra to his hands. Or just Hedgespun that bullshitted it better.

Circe lets out an annoyed grunt, not on the subject but because the bounces from the rails were unpleasant. "Never safe, always be ready for violence. Kind of why nobody complains about my armory."

"That is smart Kray, yeah," she nods along, "Good thought." Circe looks to Vincent and Seraphina, "Ya both know ta roll with a dive right? And try ta avoid the face. Huh, should'a put the mask on." Circe shrugs.

Circe barks a laugh as Kray describes his interest in the wine and dine. "Wine and dine my friend," she found it amusing. As for the suggestion of exploration? That was something Circe was listening to. Sonar was something that was too, noticeable for her tastes. Maybe? She wasn't sure. "The drone we have is a few hundred. Also, about a hundred feet fer cord distance. Better was thousands, bigger, and some need WiFi," she tells Seraphina. Circe doesn't have any ideas on the costs of sonar. "No idea on sonar. Ain't that on boats?"

She couldn't look it up online right now. And this trip was, well, long. Beats walking. What is that? "Tetanus pile ahead! On the left!"

She was of a fuck it, lets go mentality.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Kray smiling is never a pleasant experience and painfully cramped in as he was it looked worse. 'Yeah. Never truly safe. That's a good thing to keep in mind.' He agrees with the Monarchs, but has his flinty pupils set on Vincent. 'Ah. Everyone is scared of something.' Even if they push it down. The temptation is present to use his contracts with the season of fear itself to have a look and see what that is. But he doesn't, not yet.

Well if nothing else I've got dinner plans sorted for sometime down the line. Oh wait a second. 'Uh. Speaking of security don't predatory eels count as a pretty effective deterrent to anyone wanting to swim into this part of the tunnels, as much as they do us swimming to wherever they go? You sure I'm good to eat them?' Because why pay for guard dogs when you have a super villains booby trap built in?

'Uh. So we stopping?' For a pile of wrecked machinery, eh its worth having a look at everything. He stops polling but will start again or apply the brakes as Circe directs.

stats and equipment

12. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had to admit, this was a great way to get around the tunnels. Even if she lacked the strength to really help. While logically she knew she wasn’t going to hit her head, she still instinctively kept her head lower.

A worried look to Circe, “Dive with a roll?” was she expecting this thing to crash?

“I can swing a couple thousand if it helps keep us secure.” The Nix was fairly successful. “I’m sure there is a waterproof one that can be put into the water and controlled. We’ll look into it.” It would keep them from having to go in the water anyways.

Looking back towards Kray, “You’re right, they do keep the waters safe. But I guess I’m just worried about side caves and tunnels we can’t see. I suppose the gate would serve to deter someone or something from coming up that way.” But she just wanted to know where it led.

Sapphires look towards the rusted pile of metal, not really excited by it. But still, worth a look.

1 success

Equipment
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes , liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"If you could make me something to be more lethal hands on, I would happily take it." Vincent agrees with Kray, "Honestly you are right, that is why I think we would be better off using unmanned means to investigate for now. Just get a feel for what is there." Vincent then smirked at the sonar on the boat comment, "It is the same technology, we would use the drone to maneuver and using sonar it could map the tunnels and at least give us an idea of what the tunnels there look like."

As they reached the rust pile, Vincent perked up. Taking a breath in, he tried to get a scent of anything that may be around.

2 successes

Beast’s Keen Senses: +2 dice bonus to all Wits rolls relating to perception for the next full scene.
    In addition, he gains the chosen animal’s most notable sensory ability

Equipment
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

16. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:
    Seraphina sees that it is indeed a rusted metal cog wheels, scraps, and was probably some winch system that is oxidized solid. Vincent sees that it is more jury-rigged than manufactured. Some of the rust piles on the side were probably once oil drums to prop up some of the other parts. He can just make out the round rings of the drums in the rusted heap.

A whole lot of rust going on here, though it is the lower case kind of rust. There is nothing else of note that the Lost have spotted.

As the Lost push past, they travel for about fifteen minutes before a certain something happens on the next length of track. Everyone needs to make a Wits + Resolve resistance roll.
    ---
    Circe:
    She laughs at Sera's concern, "Prepare for something bad and it won't." That could mean it won't happen or won't be bad.

When Kray brinks up the eels being a line of defense, Circe only has one thing to say, "Yup!" Which was why she wasn't keen on removal. "The drone sub I brought showed lots of the lil' buggers, could be nesting or something. Ya might not make much of a dent in their numbers." She is a little irked that it sounds like everyone forgets she brought in a drone. It just couldn't go more than 100'. "If we do get a better drone, we figure out how ta get it down the stairs BEFORE walking down this time."

They could work out how much for a better drone after they could look it up. Not like Internet was working down here. Or that you should cyber surf and drive at the same time. She didn't have that much armor on.

"Easy bro. Fingerless sap gloves, piston loaded gauntlets, or just the first that are spun up with guidance to punches," she assures Vincent. "Just need the claws of something from the Hedge as ingredients for the spinning. Or something like that," as she couldn't just make it from nothing. Not and have it last. That was at least how her Hedgespun worked. Others might have better tricks, but not her.

As for stopping, Circe glares at the rusted scrap. "I don't need scrap for my forge. Let's find something neater."

It might be arrogant, but Circe was fairly certain that between her and Kray, that was most of the muscle for this machine's engine.

2 successes

Stats & Equipment

18. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

And the summer Queen directed. So Kray gets back to the poling. Making sure to put his back into it. Thousands!? good grief. 'Uh.That's a fair point. It doesn't matter how many I can eat, if I can't catch enough.' But hey just a second. 'If I'm going to pulling them out anyway isn't there some kind of camera or tracker we could attach to an eel and then just put it back in?' Less control but might be cheaper? 'That'd count as unmanned still right?' While the Ogre knows roughly what Sonar is, never having had a call to use it he doesn't have much to suggest on the high tech front.

He reigns in the predatory nature of his smile, mostly. To look through the gloom. Then he nods his head towards the spring sovereign, its a cramped awkward motion but gets the point across. 'Ah. I'm meant to be showing you how to throw a decent punch at some point.' Back from our chat in the park. 'So. Uh. If its hands on you want. You be interested in something similar Vincent?' I reckon how I fight would suit him better that's for sure.

2 successes

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread