Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PRP Railing against the dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
PrP: Tunnels Off the Rails
Feb 23, 2024 - Mar 22, 2024
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
     Should be all caught up, 1 wp still owed on tracking.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Kray will take the offered flashlight. 'Ah. Thanks, very good of you Vincent.' Kray gets creative, also taking a few strips of tape so he can attach the light to one of his broad shoulders. Stopping it from moving to much unless the coat it is attached does, and making that shoulder reflective in one go. 'There that should do it.' He nods to the rugged wolfman in thanks. 'Seems you put a bit more thought into this then I did.' No shame in admitting it. Maybe I feel to at ease under the earth for my own good.

Sarah's smiles could disarm the most murderous of his kith of that he had no doubt. Which says a lot given among Ogres gristlegrinders especially are found as the people eating monsters of myth. And he is no exception to such an effect, just left for a moment to once again wonder at how such a person could smile at someone like him. 'Uh. Yeah happy to help out.' Shaking the daze a little. 'Good to hear. Yes very well thanks.' Not much had really changed in his existence since last they spoke so his answer is rather anaemic. 'Sounds like you've been down before. If the clearance is not great sounds like I might be on hands and knees then.'

'Ha.' That gets both a laugh and more intense interest from the Ogre. The magic tool in Circe's hand specifically. 'Unless that can make one bigger, or me smaller I'm afraid I'm going to have to take my chances.'* Flint pupils turn now to the summer queen. 'Nice tool though.' Taking her in, and really noticing her full kit up this time. How does she make armour look ... look like ... look good? The summer was clearly a natural when it came to battle regalia.

The ogre listens seriously when talk of monsters and things that crawl, creep and in general lurk in the caverns comes about. 'Guns are good, but if anything gets to close it'll learn the hard way it doesn't have the worst bite down here today.' The hammer wasn't for show either even a strong man would need two hands to wield what he does in one, but his teeth, the nightmarish array of stone shards bring to mind no image of bestial predators, no they carry an entirely separate air of menace, they were not designed to hunt or survive but for one thing only. To cause as much damage as possible to anything and anyone they get a hold of, rending flesh and breaking bones.

He'll grab and pocket a walkie as well, with the warning of no phones. 'Then I think I'm all good to go.' He can feel the thrill of excitement start to build. 'I'm eager to see what you've cooked up for rail line transport.'

*The drawback of the giant merit is Kray can only wear clothing and the like that is made to fit a size 6 creature.

stats and equipment
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Opening her notebook, "We’ve found a little bit of everything down here. Nothing real life threatening, unless you plan on going swimming. Then, well, that’ll be on you.” A glance to Circe, “Did we want to rope that off or something?” ready to make a note about it, because a gate might be a good idea. “We’re mainly just looking to see how far they go and if we can use them. If we can use them, what we’ll need to make them safer for the Freehold.” So, basics. Patting her bag, “I have some trail mix, but thank you.”

A shake of her head, “I’m all set, we haven’t gotten lost yet, these aren’t really maze like. At least, not yet anyways.” No telling until they get in there.

Smiling, “But those were simply animals, not some murder Hobs. But still, I know you’ll always come prepared to keep us safe.” She trusted the Summer.

“Whenever you want to work on a design, let me know. I sketched a few from our talk previously.” In case Circe ever wanted to explore the idea more.

Looking thoughtful, “Know what we haven’t looked for? Gates.” It would make sense for there to be a couple at least, given what Funderland was.

“Glad to hear you’re settling in well.” Some Lost struggled with it, and some didn’t, it was always a toss-up. “Been down here numerous times! Each one more exciting than the other!” sounded like the Treasured enjoyed being in tunnels.

“Nice to have this level of protection down here.” And she meant it. They didn’t know what was down the other tunnel, and having both Kray and Circe was great.

Bottled water(2), trail mix, notebook and pencil, research, first aid kit, two flashlights, two headlamps, handheld GPS, pair of sturdy gloves, dagger on hip, compass, maps from the historical society as well as hand drawn maps, cell phone on vibrate and chalk
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes , liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

(Activate Beast's Keen Senses)Glamour 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent grabs a walkie as well, attaching it to his vest in its proper spot. At the mention of water, "What is in the water, do you know? Or is it just too dangerous to even venture in?" Vincent once again is a bit intimidated by Circe preparedness, if anyone can make him feel unprepared, it is her. "I will definitely have to set up a meeting to get some tips from her sometime soon."

Vincent responds to Kray statement about getting close, "I have to agree with you here, even though I am capable at using firearms, I tend to prefer fighting hand to hand, or should I say claws. I can be just as, if not more, lethal with them as with a firearm. I just find firearms sometimes allows me to keep a distance when I really need to."

"So what is this mode of transport you speak of Circe, sometimes you scare me?"

At that thought, Vincent also remembered to activate his contract. He unbuckled his vest and went into his shirt, touching his Hati and Skol tattoo, and invoked his contract.

2 successes

Beast’s Keen Senses: +2 dice bonus to all Wits rolls relating to perception for the next full scene.
    In addition, he gains the chosen animal’s most notable sensory ability

Equipment

6. Likes , liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe:
    Seraphina's question about the eel infested water gets a confused look. "I thought we were gonna just fence it off Sera? Put up a sign about monster eels." A rope would be cheaper and faster, but would the rats eat it? Probably depends on what it was made of. And that was another factor for it. "We also, technically, have access to the sewer system. IF ya can phase through rubble," she looks to Seraphina, "I checked bee tee dubs, it is the storm drains."

Contract of Separation was useful it seems. Did make her reconsider always being kitted for violence. But, well, Summer! And dakka addiction. Never enough.

She looks to Vincent's question and she nods. "Looked it up. Toothy, blood drinking eels. Mundy no less, and a lot of 'em," she doesn't sound happy about it. "We have a drone, but it can't go too far. Tunnel diving is, like, high fatality for professionals at it. Nobody hasn't said fuck that for swimming it."

Kray's jacket is more accepting of the tape. Circe rubs her fingers considering. The material was resistant to blood stains, so maybe adhesives didn't work? New facts. Then smirks proudly as Seraphina mentions defense, "This outfit is bite resistant. Silicon and aramid, so I get to stick my hand into dark places to get bite, not anybody else," Circe gives a firm nod at this.

Circe smiles, going from stern Summer to almost angelic, "Thank you Kray," as he praises her Hedge craftsmanship. Then the blue Larcenist considers the issue of helmets. Then looks to Seraphina, Vincent, then back to Seraphina, "Bet we COULD scrap two ta make one bigger. But it'd take a while."

"Excellent," she cheers as Kray confirms his willingness to do violence. He had a big hammer and, well, Ogre so he maybe had an actual bite. She'd not ask. Could be rude to assume. She also didn't get defensive about the guns. There were concerns for using it.

Circe nods as Seraphina offers on the goggles spinning. Though the issue of ripping out ingredients was still considered. Hunt horrors or cute animals. A bunch of children's goggles left in the Hedge might be a cheaper/safer option. Though she her ears perk up as Sera points out a issue they hadn't consider. "Can anybody sense Gates? Like, some have radar for it, any of you do?"

"Just for clearance, the locomotion should help with that problem. Unless ya have back problems," she nods after thinkng on that. And continues to pocket some things. "Then sorry," she secures what she has then starts heading for the stairs, "Come on up and see, to this world of pure improvisation," imitating Gene Wilder for some reason.

The stairs should hold up for everyone, the base being wide and easy whilst the actual stairs have handrails. It looks like Circe installed some hand holds into the stone at the top too.

By following Circe up the stairs, the Lost see her work is a stable if crudely made flatbed on mine cart wheels. With a small brim on the edges for stability. There are a few things on top of the flat wooden planks. A few more pockets of bullets Circe starts to attach to her belt, an electric lantern, and a grease gun are all on top of it. A literal nozzle and pump tool for lubricating machinery. This accounts for an oily smell and the shine upon the wheels. As well as the nearby rail line. This "vehicle" is low to the ground and the propulsion system is resting up against it. A collection of child sized ski poles. It looks like Circe went for ones with wide baskets, to increase the surface contact. The Lost will be getting a workout it seems.

After Circe has secured her extra pockets to her belts, she turns to face her fellow Lost. Once all are present, Circe will move to the right of the cart. Then wave both hands to her left, palms up, in presentation of the vehicle she had cobbled together, "Ta-dah!"

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

'Huh. Well then Sarah sounds like were in for quite the time down here.' Given the Spring queen could look at his monstrous countenance and not step back, what she must dub as exciting certainty seemed to intrigue the Ogre.

Eels huh, Nothing wrong with a bit of eel. 'Uh. Has anyone tried catching the slippery critters? Get a net haul em out, let suffocation do its thing and then down the hatch.' Just cause fighting them underwater is a recipe for trouble, doesn't mean that's the only way to handle the problem. His mouth waters a little thinking about fresh eel.

He will cast a bulbous yellow eye over Vincent's claws, when the beast brings them up. 'Ah. I'm not saying guns don't have there uses, and its true enough I have to close the gap to be useful.' Wonder if he's ever used those on people? 'You seen a lot of fighting Vincent?.' He looks away a little as he asks it, a sensitive question to be dodged if desired.

'Oh.' A small burst of higher then usual animation to his long step. 'I got the first clause of dream contracts signed and sealed if that's what you mean.' That should work. 'Though I never used it outside the hedge before.' How many doors and the like can I see from here?

He will follow the summer sovereign now to the rail lines. 'Heh. I'll look to get a bigger one for next time round.' Providing he didn't stave his head in bashing it against the planet this time around. 'With any luck my horns will take the worst of it if I smash something.' Not fun but better them then his skull. The transport is not what he expected, because he had not known what to expect. 'Ha. Creative I like it. Want me in the back to push?' Physical labour was definitely not something he was opposed to.

stats and equipment

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Flipping through the notebook, “It was some sort of eel, not friendly with lots of teeth. I believe Circe said it was a vampire eel. Whatever it was, it wasn’t friendly and looks like it could take a decent size bite out of anyone. So best steer clear if it until we figure out what we want to do.” Swimming was most certainly not an option.

Back to Circe, “I figured we could put up some sort of fence if we end up use the tunnels. Unless we intend to come up with a way to get rid of the eels and open a swimming hole or something.” Which it sounded like a fence was the easiest and best option.

Shrugging, “We could make it happen, but I don’t know how long it would take. I have Contracts to help speed crafting along, but without access to the Hedge, it complicates things. Could totally have one done for the next trek though!” she’d of course, help Circe with it if she wanted.

“I have a Contract that helps locate Gates, and can use it if we want to see if there is any access down here. It would be helpful I would think, as a quick out.” But if they could find Gates down here, so could others.

Following, she stops as soon as the…contraption…comes into view. “Well Circe, I think you’ve out done yourself! This will be a huge asset to our exploring and getting materials where we need them, well, if we decide to use the tunnels anyways.” Smiling, “It’s awesome.” The Nix meant it.

Shaking her head to Kray, “No, we haven’t done anything with them yet. I’m not opposed to it, and it would allow us to investigate where the water leads and if we can block off things getting in with a cage or grate or something. Worth looking into.” She’d be down.

Bottled water(2), trail mix, notebook and pencil, research, first aid kit, two flashlights, two headlamps, handheld GPS, pair of sturdy gloves, dagger on hip, compass, maps from the historical society as well as hand drawn maps, cell phone on vibrate and chalk

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:
    The tunnels, from what the Lost can see further down, seem to have the ceiling stay between a little over four feet at lowest but up to to six at some points. Hard to judge without closer inspection. Though even at the lowest points, if the Lost are crouched on the cart, they should have at least 2 feet of clearance from the ceiling.
    ---
    Circe:
    "Lil' toothy, blood sucking worms,
    " Circe nods in agreement as Seraphina reveals her notes. She also holds up her hands to show the rough length of them. About a hand's length. Not large, but numbers add up. As for catching them, Circe shrugs, "Nope. Nobody in the Freehold has wanted ta cave dive collapsed, unamapped tunnels full of toothy eels." She agrees with Seraphina with a nod. "Ya want to set up a fishing hole, go for it Kray. Need spices for 'em?" She doubted he'd get them all. The drone had shown a bunch swimming around. At least she recalled that. Different sizes too.

"Totally preference," she assures Kray, "I prefer guns. Don't have the melee contracts, buut I know how ta get and use guns. I can fight with fist or bayonet," she explains or maybe justifies. "Plus, curious ta see which guns breakdown in the Hedge and which don't. Older is better thus far."

So, they have 2 Hedge Gate radars then? That was good. Circe looks back and forth between Sera and Kray. "Well, ya can both try sensing for them when ya want, just not at the same time. Save the Glamour."

At least that made sense to her. Probably best to do it where there were intact paths too. It really didn't matter if there is a Hedge Gate where they can't reach. That was a later problem.

Circe looks to Seraphia. Clearly the Siren hadn't heard her warning. Or the Siren in water thing was showing. Either way, it wasn't something she'd take part it. Pumping it out would be expensive. More so to have it go unnoticed.

The big helmet was a better option. Circe nods, "True. Thank you Sera, and whilst it will be hard, ya can be sure hat we'll cover everyone's cap." Puns! She feels better now.

Circe bows at the praise of her craft, "Not too impressive. Brakes are muscle," she warns Sera. That will be fun times. Kray was expecting to push it? That wouldn't work so good, at least she didn't think so. "Thank you Kray, but the poles are for pushing it, and for stamping down ta break." In theory. "More ta work on it should mean better speed and better slow down," in theory. She doubted it'd go fast by any opinion save a slug. "Also, share the pain. Everybody has their muscles hurt," she smiles and waves her arms wide.

Stats & Equipment
    Last edited by Circe; Jan 27th, 2024 at 04:22 PM.  Reason for Edit: Typo
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Looking down the tunnel, at how low that ceiling got, the giant Ogre starts to doubt if this is a good idea. But oh well here now and fear for my old hard head is how I render myself useless before I even try. 'Yeah. Sorry that's what I meant. Want me sitting in the back to do my pushing from there, or am I better put elsewhere. Cause you know I'm about as heavy as I look. Which is probably not far from you three combined.' He had taken it as given the poles had a use, he was more concerned for balance. And once directed on where he is best sat he will crouch as low as he can, still notably higher than anyone else doing the same. ready to begin.

Shifting in place trying to make himself as small as possible, which isn't very. 'Ah. If its alright. I'll leave it to you Sarah you know the hedge round here better then me. Not knowing makes it harder to get a sense of things usually.' That and while he could do it, it wasn't what he would call a speciality.

He will cast an understanding look to the blue skinned larcenist in her tactical gear. 'Hey. We all use what we got. Its no judgement from me. If you got a passion for painting with red lead then by all means.' People fear guns for a reason. 'Paint away.' Don't let me stop you.

Smaller than I thought they would be shame. 'Uh. Catching blood suckers is easy right.' He would know, after all. 'Find some road kill. Cut it open, dangle a little under the surface and be ready with a net or bucket or some such.' Still bite size is good to I guess. 'Which. Hmpf.' This was already uncomfortable. 'I will have a go at if I get through this without a serious concussion.' Accepting the Summer queen's go ahead with some enthusiasm. 'Spices?' For fishing?

stats and equipment

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent listened in as he finished his preparations. "I have had to use them to defend myself in the past, yes. I have used them both in the hedge and out. Before I got here, I ran with a 'rough' crowd. We were expecting a fight with each mission we came on. I think that is why I do not have much fear of the missions we go through with this group."

Vincent finished packing his gear and followed the others to the 'cart'. After hearing Circe explain how it was going to move, and how to brake, he knew that there was going to be some work ahead. "So how far down will the cart take us before we are back to walking?"
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

16. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Circe was right about no one wanting to go diving. “While I have a love for water, even I’m passing on diving into it.” But get rid of the eels and she’d be game. “But at some point, it might be worth mapping them somehow, just so we know where they go.” Cause safety and stuff.

“And sounds like I’m the healer for the party!” laughing, “I have a dagger, but I’m still not really skilled with it.” She was ok being the healer if needed. There wasn’t anything down here she could charm and sweet talk, so making sure everyone lives it was.

“I still say it’s impressive! You thought of it and took the time to make it, and that makes it pretty impressive to me.” So yeah, take the compliment.

To Kray, “Sure, no problem. But if you want to take a look as well, feel free.” Only way to learn the area after all.

She didn’t want the giant to get a concussion, but there wasn’t much she could do. Which bugged her, and would continue to bug her.

Having two gun users wasn’t really a bad thing, but she still didn’t like the idea of them shooting in a tunnel…in a small space. But she trusts Circe, and Vincent seemed comfortable with his gun too. He asked a good question, and she finds her self nodding at the question. How far was this going to bring them?

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

18. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread