Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PRP Railing against the dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
PrP: Tunnels Off the Rails
Feb 23, 2024 - Mar 22, 2024
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

This was always a fun Contract to watch work, seeing what was old turn new. Except the joints,
    “Huh,” pointing out the still rusted joints, “seems those have been sabotaged to jam shut. So not much I can do with them.” But hey, the door looked better!

Beaming to the Summer, “What can I say, it was shiny!” jokes the Fairest. “Maybe they’ll be worth something and we can invest in tools and whatnot for down here.” Might as well put them to good use.

“I have no need for them, so I have to problems with you taking them. I can try and restore some of them if you like.” New…ish…tools were better then rusted ones. At least, she thinks.

A tiny smirk at the declaration about the Hedge being full of rocks, “We must be near a mountainous section.” There were mountains in the Hedge.

The Nix was quick to jump into help ratchet the door with Circe.

2 successes

Equipment
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
      to Dreaming
     Imbue Wyrdstone, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent glances at his big buddy, not wanting to insult him, "Sometimes backup requires the verbal diplomatic kind my friend, not that brute strength is helpful. And I am sure between you and Circe not many of us Lost would try to fight you, but sometimes just giving your support verbally would be enough of a deterrent for the most desperate. And I am fully aware what desperation can do to even the most mindful people."
    "Speech"
    Thoughts

4. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Contract activation)Glamour 2 Willpower Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:
    The two Fairest monarchs manage to trade off the spinning of the multitool. Instead of ratcheting it a quarter turn, resetting, and restarting they are doing it as a spin. This allows theme to get the door to move a good amount before the rusted joints snap. The door thuds to the ground, kicking up dust, but is not blocking the path behind. This new tunnel covered in dust, dirt, and fragments of the faux earthen covering of the broken door. It would take time to restore that to be the camouflage it previously was. The path is an incline that goes about 200' further back. The lost will find that it ends in a brick wall. In the shape of a door archway. Like someone had sealed up a passage.

What lies beyond this wall? Well, they'd have to either punch a hole through or have someone that could phase through things to check, depending upon how deep it is. Scratching in the walls, plus scurrying sounds of both rats and cockroaches can be heard through the other side.
    ---
    Circe:
    "I got everything in one," she declares as she and Seraphina are spinning the, currently, steampunk looking wrench. "Plus mundy stuff. Go fer it." She looks to Seraphina, "Wine, gold, silver. What other treasures are down here?"

Circe wanted to find a 1920's gangster armory. Was that too much to ask?

"I'll take ya up on that Kray," she thanks him sincerely. "Let me know if ya want arms or armors in return bro," Circe puffs up in pride, "I can find the modern stuff or make the archaic. Fer both," she nods towards the cart where her bigger gun is located. "And diplomacy is more profitable Vincent, but always be ready for the alternative. Plus, ya know, more fun."

Rocks? "Heh, well, we are underground." The could explain it too. If there was no open other side to go to. Right? Hopefully.

BOOM! Goes the door. "Wow, that was loud. We'll hafta fix that later," Circe rushes back to get her gone, of course, and sweeps the other side. Paranoid? Circe is a Summer Changeling.

It won't take her long to see the end of it, "Dead end?" Circe will knock on the wall. It certainly sounds quite solid. Well, there was a way to check upon that. "Wonder how solid this is. Gimme a minute."

Circe lowers the gun, takes a deep breath, and checks.

3 successes

By walking into and through the wall.

Narration:
    Circe is gone for a few minutes.

ooc: Have a family function tomorrow, so I will likely be late in posting the final discovery. I actually didn't have Separation before I came up with the map for this at all
    Last edited by Circe; Feb 19th, 2024 at 08:12 PM.  Reason for Edit: power usage dots
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Kray blinks at Vincent, clearly having missed some context. 'Uh. I know.' Thumbs at Circe 'Didn't sound like a conversation to me though is all.' It hadn't but if it fed into a stereotype all the better. 'Besides Circe seems happy enough to accept.' Which means I can't have been to far wrong. 'If you don't think I can be intimidating you might want to get some fresh air.' The Ogre oozes menace unintentionally just by existing. 'Besides if its lost we need to fight. Some of us can be out right insane not just crazy. Much harder to reason with.' You never know what your going to get when meeting new lost. He nods acknowledging Circes offer but won't ask for anything till he's made himself useful a few times first.

A mountainous zone hm. 'Ah. Nothing a lot of elbow grease and some pickaxes can't turn to advantage right.' A lot of digging to do around here.

He winces as the door BOOMS. 'Ah. Well good thing we are underground.' While Circe is doing her exploring he will help himself to the tools then. 'Uh. If you can Sarah that'd be nice. But only if it doesn't cost you anything.' He had ideas for them either way.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

8. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Catching the conversation as she and Circe worked, “Well, if it’s diplomatic you need, just call me! I can talk my way out of anything and talk anyone into just about anything.” It wasn’t a secret that she got along with everyone and could turn on the charm. Just most of them hadn’t seen the full extent of her charm yet, and she hoped they never did. “Sometimes I think it’s important to have both, someone to intimidate and someone to charm.”

But the sudden snap brought her fully back to what she was doing and she jumps back. It was instinct, hear a snapping noise with an old ass door, you move back.

Sapphires sparkle at Circe, “I hope we find all of them! Treasure hunts can be fun!” says the Treasured. “Oh! If we find a bunch and don’t want to sell them, I say we set up a pirates chest as a display with them in it!” Rhodes had dressed like a pirate once for Halloween, mostly to make her happy as she always dressed up, and looked quite handsome.

A sly smile to Circe, “Or you just make your enemy work for you and think you walk on water.” Had she done that before? Of course. It was how she was made…literally.

Watching as Circe does her thing, a thing Sera had been working on, she grins, “Go Circe!” she was almost there with her studies, and couldn’t wait until she could do it too.

Kray had the right of it, fighting other Lost was a whole different thing. Many unknowns. Nodding to him, “Other Lost bring a lot of unknowns to the table, and should be handled with caution if possible.” Could she work another Lost? Maybe, she hadn’t really tried before. But she just might be able to.

“Nope, costs me nothing!”
    well, some Glamour, but she had that to spare. “I’ll get to work on them when we’re top side.” Happy to be able to help with something.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes , liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
      to Dreaming
     Imbue Wyrdstone, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent shrugged, "Not saying you didn't know, and did not mean to offend you if I did. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Especially since our friend here," as he nods to Circe, "tends to have an itchy trigger finger."

When Circe disappears, Vincent decides to walk around and do a bit of scouting of the room itself. Looking for any kind of evidence that would show why the would block off the exit with bricks.

4 successes

Beast’s Keen Senses: +2 dice bonus to all Wits rolls relating to perception for the next full scene.
    In addition, he gains the chosen animal’s most notable sensory ability

Equipment
    "Speech"
    Thoughts

12. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe (didn't mean to ditch conversation):
    "True Kray," she agrees with him. Sometimes violence WAS the answer. As for Seraphina's objection, that makes the elfin gunner shrug, "Really? That almost sounds like having different courts. A novel concept," she jests with Seraphina. "And I still wanna find an armory. Even if old, we can cheat."
    ---
    Narration:

Vincent discovers that the brick wall they are facing is the backside of the wall. Whoever built the wall, they were doing it from the opposite side. Further, the mock stone on the broken secret door? Sealant on the sides Vincent could smell, old but still present. Somebody sealed the passage from the path of going into it at the secret door and at this new wall. Vincent can combine this with Seraphina's reveal of intentional sabotage to conclude the following. The secret door was shut down and well camouflaged. Then the wall was built on the other side. Somebody was sealing off the tunnel to not be found.

Circe has found herself in the basement of someplace abandoned. The walls have plastic slats covering it in faux wood, well where it hasn't fallen off. Going up the damaged stairs, Circe will discover it is a small basement to an old ranchette the is fenced off amongst other old ranchettes. And she gets distracted by the literal battles going on between roaches and rats. Not quite up to Rick and Morty standards, but still quite visceral. And unpleasant sounding to most. Outside, Circe will see that this abandoned ranchette does have a for sale side. And some other signs of warning of some hazards. The place does stink and she can see a street sign. Giving her an address to research. The ranchette does have the silhouette of the building number, though the number is missing.

The Contract doesn't expire prior to her return, unless she lingers to search the house.
    ---
    Circe:

"Neat," Circe is less than disturbed by the violence. This wasn't at the placing bets level, but it was close. And the outside? Circe is careful but the area is abandoned? She can notes the rusted street sign and numbers. Then she will do another check, watching the additional violence for laughs. "OH ho ho ho ho! Crunch 'em," she cheers on a albino rat that has some distinct traits. Not important, she heads back to the basement. And tests that her contract is still good. It is. So she rushes through before it ends.

"Hi!" She loudly greets her fellow Lost with a wave. "Didn't ditch ya," she jerks her thumb over her shoulder, "There is this abandoned neighborhood on the other side. Got some signs up everywhere, but no people. More important, I saw the address. We can look it up later. Anybody find aught else?"

ooc: Last day folks. We have found an exit to the Tunnels, huzzah! Is everyone good to wrap? Could have a followup scene.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

14. Likes liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Kray will hand the tools out to Sarah. 'Uh. Yeah then that would be great.' The smile is toothy, but it seems to be trying for appreciation.

He shrugs to Vincent. 'No Offence taken.' He had thick enough skin to be okay with people thinking he was a little socially inept. All Ogres are to some degree.

His attention is grabbed as Circe pops back out. Now this gets interesting. 'Ah. That's something we will need to monitor isn't it.' Just because something looks abandoned doesn't mean it is.

Yep all good to close. Thank you for the fun adventure . and yeah would be down for a follow up.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

16. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe:

"Probably," she says, "I mean, I had ta hold my breath for a bit ta get through, lot of dirt. So, it is thic!" She gives a thumbs up. There was also the matter of the warning signs posted. Depends on what it is.
    ---
    Narration:

It took Circe several seconds to walk through the sealed section. Meaning there is a couple of yards of dirt between the two brick walls. Not impossible to overcome, given the Lost know it is there, but still an issue. And certainly good enough to deter casual exploraiton.

The Lost return from whence they came after a rest. The Internet tells them the ranch house is 26 miles East of Sacramento, in the Glenborough area, and required clean up from a chemical spill. An expensive clean up that gets cheaper with decades. This is easy enough to find using Google.

End scene.

ooc: Sorry for the delay. Family took priority. Thank you for the fun scene everyone.

18. Likes liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread