Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2312) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Great! I’ll reach out later and we’ll get something setup.” She was looking forward to it, would be good to talk with him in a more relaxed setting. They did, in fact, share a Path.

Nodding to what Winter says, “Then count me in. Just let me know where and I’ll start keeping an eye on them. I don’t really have a domain per say, but I can keep an eye open in my neighborhood just in case.” It would give her something to focus on, a little sense of normal. “One question, should we reach out to you if we find something, well, abnormal? Or something that strikes us as not being right? Want to make sure I know who to reach out to.” You never know in their world.

But his next words? She wasn’t sure. “Would that bring unwanted attention here?” not striking the idea, not at all. But wanting to make sure they had everything considered.

To Chambers, “If you want company, I’ll join you.” Could make the whole thing a bit more fun to have someone to talk with. And someone elses eyes in case she missed something.

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

"So what do you think about all this, Witch?"

It was Philip Crosen . She couldn't help but look momentarily surprised at the question. Though whether it was because he was asking, or because he was asking her was not clear.

"I think that as acknowledged members of our City it makes sense," she said after a beat. "We aren't so many that everyone's eyes and ears on what is going on around them aren't needed after all. I have every intention of continuing to monitor and then poke into topics that come up in," she gave a wry nod toward Winter, "My domain."

And then October's question. Not towards her. Towards Winter.

Should they reach out to him.

That was a much bigger question and she looked to him, careful to keep her face blank. It was his question to answer for the moment.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Time passes, the mages chat, and eventually go their own ways.

And closing the scene, Thank you all
    Health
    Mana

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread