Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
     Should be all caught up, 1 wp still owed on tracking.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Bingo. If your telling the truth. The grey blubbery hand goes up to touch the rim of his hat when she confirms, at least to his mind, her position.

And now something chews on his curiosity. 'You know not many stop to talk to me, I think I scare them.' I hope I do. 'you must be real brave.' Especially seeing what I am, that was a risk.

'That's kind of you to offer but knowing they're out there gives me reason to go find them.' That and taking address from lost you've just met, even if you pretty sure they are friendly, is going to go wrong eventually. 'Nice choices. Nice choices.' He muddles over his own answer. 'Night train, is my top spot. Blue Monk, straight no chaser. Anything by Thelonious Monk really and uh.' A moment to apricate the irony. 'Giant steps always seemed to fit.'

He nods. Not a lot got past Sarah it seemed. 'Yeah. The guy I met.' Final test, could she name him?. 'He was a real appreciator of Autumn to. Really liked him.' Flinty pupils watch from yellow orbs, it was hard to not watch her. 'Oh I know the are, its the to be that I want to find.' He's quiet for a moment. 'If your any indication I believe you. But my ... smile.' Teeth. 'Usually give people pause for thought on first sight.'

Or maybe some things do get past her. But he doesn't know how to re-phrase the various allusions to magic. 'Seems your no slouch when it comes to getting things done.' Viruses huh?
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Frowning, “I’m sorry to hear not many stop to talk to you. And you’re right, you could scare them.” And she could see and understand why. “I wouldn’t call myself brave, but I’ve been able to overcome what scares me to some degree, thanks to an important person.” Best way to explain that without explaining it, “But I also know we are all more than our appearances, and to judge one on it shows a lack of compassion, plus that the one judging is a dick. I’ve been judge on my appearance for my whole life, and I hate it, so I try to do not do it to others.” Plain and simple to her.

Smiling, “Fair enough. I think you’ll enjoy the search; the city has lots of little hidden gems.” Both in clubs and businesses. “Oh, Night Train is such a wonderful classic! Excellent taste in music John.”

Then a knowing smile spreads across full lips, “Ah, the one and only Anatole.” Also, the only Autumn. “He’s a great guy, one you can always count on to have your back. I’ve known him for quite a few years and consider him a dear friend and confidant.” He had been super supportive when Rhodes left, and she would always be thankful. “Well, I believe you will that here.” She was quite sure of it actually. Sapphires blink a couple times, “We are what we are, and if others cannot accept it, or see the kind soul behind it, then fuck em.” And she firmly believed that.

“I’ve always enjoyed being busy, rather it’s my coffee shop, school, or design, I’m always doing something. Or helping people settle into a new city.” It was just something she had always felt compelled to do. “So why botany if you don’t mind the question? I know one or two who have studied it, not myself, I can’t grow anything to save my life. Two black thumbs right here. But it’s a valuable skill.” And life saving if she wasn’t there.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

'More a caution, than a cry for help.' Overcoming fear is not the same as mastering it. 'For all you knew I could have been dangerous.' and he was but not to ones like him.

Kray is genuinely surprised at that. 'People are real quick to judge. You seriously don't wander what my diet is like?' Because those of my seeming especially with teeth like mine have a habit of eating people.

'Yeah its a nice city, greener than I'm used to.' That might just be a out of time thing. 'Gonna be good to look around some more.' He tries to hum the melody of night train, and fails horribly. 'Eh, guess we can cross that off my list of hobbies.'

Okay either Anatole is mortal danger or this is as all the signs point to the director of the freehold. 'Yeah he and I had a real good talk, gave me a lot of good advice and pointers on the ins and outs round these parts.'

An eyebrow raises. 'Do you know me well enough to think I'm kind? cause not all in our wider circles are.' Some lost could be as cruel as the ones they escaped. What about me am I kind? I wasn't before. does what I had to do there count? He drifts into self reflection for just a little bit.

Grumbling back into the conversation 'Never hurts to keep busy.' And with all that she was making him seem a little like a slouch. 'Uh I got a real good understanding of fruit bearing plants.' Eternal Autumn contract for you. 'Well I doubt your turning them to stone at least, though I guess that makes a bizarre stand in for Stanley.'

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A light shrug, “For all I know you are dangerous. But I like to consider myself a good judge of character and thus far, I don’t get a dangerous to me personally vibe. Could I be wrong?” a hand was raised with the shrug, “Sure, I’ve been wrong before. And I'm sure under the right circumstances, you are dangerous as hell. But I’m not some damsel in distress that isn’t without her own tricks.” Would they serve her well against someone like him? She wasn’t sure. But she was willing to take a chance that she had judged him correct. Then she laughs lightly, “Though I do have to say I can hear Max going off on me about never thinking of my own safety over helping someone.” Sapphires get a far away look for a moment before focusing back on the giant.

“I’ve never quite understood people’s ability to be so quick to judge, always bothered me. And wonder about your diet?” shaking her head, “I’ve never wondered about anyones diet, I’d consider it quite rude for someone to ask me about mine, and thus, it’s rude ask about anothers.” Sounded quite simple to her. “But what you eat is your business, not mine.” So long as it didn’t put the Freehold at risk.

“You should see it in the spring and summer!” both some of her favorite times of year. Hearing him trying to hum the song, she smiles broadly, “You almost have it, try it like this.” And she will hum the melody, “I think you’re close, never cross something off.” Smiling, encouraging, just Sera being Sera.

“He’s a great listener with some of the best advice. He really helped me with a recent loss, an important friend and member of the community.” He wasn’t Rhodes, no one would ever be him. But the season was in good hands with the dwarf.

Her sapphires look up at him, studying his face, “You’ve been nothing but kind to be thus far. Why would I think any less of you? See, I’ve been told one of my flaws is always wanting to and seeing the good in others. Everyone deserves a chance to start over in a new city and become who the want to be. If you’ve been unkind in your life, you wouldn’t be the first nor the last. Everyone has a past, but they don’t need to be stuck in it.” Not in her world.

“Being busy is good, but knowing when to take a break is even better, and it’s something I’m still learning.” Being busy kept her mind busy and not thinking about Rhodes. Laughing, “No, not into rocks, at least, not yet.” But give her enough time and she just might. “Stanley?” did she miss something?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

'Nah' He shakes his massive head. 'Not dangerous to you.' That was impressive it took a lot of people skills to realize that so quickly. 'I don't doubt you do.' We all do. 'Wouldn't mind seeing those one day.' The suggestion of magic he can't do or might not have seen before definitely has his interest.

'You know you got a real nice way of seeing the world.' How anyone could think that like after having been through what any of them had, that was nothing short of a miracle.

He bops along as Sarah shows him how its done, he can tap the tune out a lot better. But when he tries to hum again its still terrible. 'Eh I'll work on it than.' Not put out, actually enjoying this.

'Oh ah. Hm. I'm sorry.' Never having been to good at dealing with loss, he gets rather awkward. 'My condolences.'

'I've been courteous I'd say.' Cause its the proper way to go about a conversation. 'Some of the worst.' And greatest. 'People I've known have been courteous but terrible.' In his mind the jury was still out on f he gets to be called kind. Shown by a rather distant look in his eyes. 'You, now you've been kind.' With all her encouragements and lack of judgement.

'Oh you weren't talking about Stanley's magic garden? A movie.' One he had actually seen, because it was about trolls. 'Stanley has a green thumb and makes things grow, Gnorga the queen, has a dark thumb that kills plants or turns them to stone.'

8. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Chuckling, “Maybe someday you will. Actually, there is probably a good chance you will, I’m always involved in what’s going on in the community. Always willing to put myself out there to keep it safe.” Sera never backed down from a fight, it just wasn’t in her.

A slight tilt of her head as she looks to him, “Do I?” or was she just still naive? “It’s not easy, trying to and wanting to see the good in others, it gets tiring.” But she keeps doing it. “Is it a way of viewing the world you’re not used to seeing?” something told her he had a rough go of it. Both in the Hedge and once he escaped. And that made her heart ache, she didn’t like to see other Lost suffer.

“You’ll get it; I look forward to hearing it if you keep trying.” She thinks he’ll get it, he just needed someone to encourage him.

She tries to wave off the apology with her hand, “Thank you. But I wasn’t trying to drag the conversation down with my own things.” It’d been over a year, and it didn’t hurt as bad. The pain was still there, but it was a bit duller.

The nod was one of understanding, “Some people offer what they believe is kindness, but only seek something for themselves. It’s an unfortunate part of the world, you will always come across those only looking out for themselves and not caring who they hurt to get what they want.” Just how life was.

“I’ve never even heard of it! But now I’m curious and have to find it. Worth watching?” Laughing, “But I see the connection you were making. I, sadly, cannot turn plants into stone. Nor am I evil.” That felt important to add, “I’ve just never been good at the whole growing thing. Though I have managed to grow some herbs for tea as of late, but it’s been one hell of an uphill battle.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

'We can add noble to your list of admirable traits than.' The twins had been willing to fight for their kingdom, but never to sacrifice themselves for it, or anyone in it. 'No I can't say I have seen much of that way of thinking.' Mobsters, Monsters and the self serving none of those even tried to see the world as she seemed to. Its confusing, it feels like it should end in tragedy, yet here she is.

He'd never had the cause to practice music, if that is the kind of place this was, he was very out of his depth. 'I'll make sure your the first once I got it down.'

The Ogre scratches the back of his head awkwardly he just doesn't know how to navigate this type of conversation. 'Erh. No. No. Your all right. If you want to talk about it you can.' Yeah that seemed right. But why would she want to, she doesn't know you. Ugh maybe not so right.

Somehow this was more comfortable to talk about. 'Offering what you think is kindness isn't as bad as offering kindness you know is fake.' One had good intentions with poor results, the other was just cruel. 'Can't say I blame anyone for looking out for themselves, often times they might be the only one doing so. Just try to steer them to not do so at the cost of others, if they won't or can't accept a hand here and there.' Sometimes it's trust issues, sometimes forced habit, other times just stubbornness, but the self always feels most reliable to many.

'Kids film. But I enjoyed it.' Think someone like me might have had a hand in it. 'Very coincidental analogy to make blind though.' He returns the smile, it can't help but look carnivorous. 'Didn't mean to imply you were evil. Just made me think of the film. What kind of herbs you managed?' Does my contract work on herbs? Huh.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Treasured laughed, “Noble huh?” a shallow nod, “Also a first, but I kind of like the sound of it. I only hope I can live up to it.” And maybe, this far, she had.

“Awesome! Look forward to it.” And she did.

At his words, her face softened, “That’s very sweet and kind of you to offer. And maybe someday I’ll take you up on it. But tonight, is not one to spend dwelling on sadness and loss. Lets focus on happier topics and just enjoy the beautiful evening.” Would she share? Maybe, it was hard for her to say. If he was to join the Freehold, he would hear about Rhodes anyways. But she didn’t want to think about it right now.

Nodding, “Fake is sometimes part of life, part of survival. I like to think we can true to those within our community, it’s the least we can do. I try and offer any help I can, and if it’s refused, let them know the offer will remain. Some just like to work things out on their own without help, and there’s nothing wrong with it.” A touch of a smile, “Maybe it’s like that saying about leading a horse to water but not being able to make it drink. You can offer a hand, offer advice, but you cannot make another accept it.” And their kind were great a relying on themselves and no one else.

“Nothing wrong with a kids film! Sometimes it’s fun and necessary to revisit stories and movies from, easier times. I’ll check it out.” And she fully intended to. Was the smile off putting and scary? Yes, it was. But he couldn’t help it. It was how he had come out of his nightmare. Laughing again, “Oh, I didn’t think you were. I just wanted to go on the record as saying I wasn’t.” her voice upbeat. “Uh, lets see. I’ve got quite a wall going. I have various kinds of mints, like apple and chocolate, rosemary, rosehips, lemon balm, chamomile, those types of herbs. I’ve debated trying to grow a few flowers, but I’m not sure. I currently buy flowers from various local farms. I’ve noticed an improvement in the flavors of my teas with the fresh herbs.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

She has a charming laugh. He and Anatole had connected over their shared views of the season that had meant something to the Ogre, but talking to the Spring queen was just ... really nice, pleasant in a whole other way.

He looks back out at the scenery with a new attentiveness. Uh thank you sunset. Good ole nature offering a way out of that topic. 'Yeah really is, though I do like to have a bit more purple in the sky.' Still not kind, just courteous.

Turning back so a bulbous yellow eye can behold Sarah as he talks. 'Yeah true, deception can be useful. But its slippery slope from when to needed to when convenient.' My Trolls tongue tells lies like it were made to do nothing else when I want it to. ' The boss man.' That's my title for him in public now I guess. 'Mentioned certain local customs that make it easier to trust, a shared community commitment.' Another reason approaching me was dangerous, you really do believe in helping others huh.

His own hands go into his pockets, he had been keeping them out and about up and till this point but feels safe enough to be a little more relaxed. 'True that, true that. Horses sure can be stubborn when they want to.'

'Oh nothing wrong with kids films, they often got pretty clear messages behind em. The ole cautionary tales come to life in a way.' Although a lot of these seem to have the kid beating frankly stupid odds ... cause ... plot? Not a great lesson, life doesn't have heroes. It has monsters.

'I've never had a reason to mess with a good ole cup of builders tea. But hey maybe one day I might give one of those a try.' If it worked for her than he didn't see the harm in it. 'Flowers sound like a good next step if your already using them.' Always more a gift than decoration I thought but yeah I can see it. 'What flowers do you like to use?' Again not fruit bearing so not any great knowledge on the topic.

15. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Man after my own heart! Purples just add something…special to the sunset.” Plus it was one of her favorite colors.

It was hard to not be unnerved by his bulging yellow eyes, but, here they were. A sage nod, “It is indeed, a very slippery slope. Personally, I’ve only tried to use such tactics when it’s protecting those around me.” But there was a time when she used it for other things, to get by or to just have fun. She’d come a long way. “Ah, yes, we do have a custom for that.” Though she was surprised Anatole hadn’t showed him the stone. “I was part of the group that helped get that started.” It felt like a lifetime ago, “But it’s been a huge asset to us.” It was never something she would take all the credit for. Though it was her Hedgespun that was destroyed to get it. Yesss….and all they did was watch...not lifting a finger to help…came that voice. A voice she hated, but was also learning to love.

A laugh and snort, “So true.” How many had come through the Freehold, too stubborn to ask for help.

“There is also a magic to them that you just cannot find in any other film.” When you were a kid and things were safe. Well, for some. “Maybe I’ll host a showing party at my coffee shop, could be fun!” before all the Christmas stuff comes out.

“If there is ever a flavor you want to try, stop by. Friends never have to pay and I’d be happy to share whatever flavors I have.” A nod about the flowers, “I have quite a few fresh ones in my shop, and can manage to keep them alive for a decent amount of time.” Maybe with the help of a bit of magic. “Mainly wisteria for decoration, but I use rose, lavender, calendula flowers, hibiscus and a new favorite, butterfly pea flowers. Depending on what’s in season and easiest to get, I buy in bulk and dry them, so I usually have a bit of everything available.” Her customers seemed to enjoy that.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

17. Likes , liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread