Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

At the news of Circe being shot enough to know how useful Kevlar was, she simply shakes her head. “Just call me if the Kevlar fails. I don’t have to be right beside you now to help.” It was true, she could be a long-distance healer now with access to a Hedge. “Why not both? You know, the whole go big or go home thing!” sounded like a good idea in her head anyways.

Back to the googles, “Hmmm, maybe. But the frames would need to be reinforced with something from the Hedge. If not, the Hedge is going to tear into the plastic like nothing. I mean, sure, for a framework? They’ll work, but just add something metal, or even wooden from the Hedge, something the Hedge won’t eat.” Ok, not really eat per say. “Ohh, maybe some metal forged under the unrelenting summer sun, having the strength of the spinners, or forgers, tears and sweat. Now that will make them safe.” But the other part she was still unsure about. “That’s as much as I have figured out right now.” Giver her a couple hours and she might have something else.

Shrugging as she laughed and accepted the bottle, “But mad science is still technically science.” Looking over the bottle, “You know, at some point you’re just going to have craft something in the Hedge that survives in the Hedge. Then there is always reliable transportation.” Could it be done? She wasn’t sure, but was guessing not.

“One should always strive to not get caught! But if you are going to get caught, make sure there is a damn good story to tell after.” Raising up the bottle, she takes a sip. Frowns, coughs, takes a sharp intake of air between her teeth, makes a face, and shakes her head. “Man, tequila is not something I usually drink. But you know what? To hell with it!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe considers it but shakes her head. "Sera, have ya tried walking around in the kiddie goggles?" She pauses for effect, "Ya trip over everything in those. Hilarious ta watch someone else do. Totally messes with depth perception." Just replacing the frames would certainly do nothing to protect the circuitry. "I'd not trust a modified one, but as an ingredient? Could speed things up. Personally I mix scrap metal, sweat, my Mantle, and Hedge bones at my forge," she takes a swing of her own tequila skull. Burn. "It is what I got for spinning. Haven't tried much else at the forge unless crab shell isn't bone. Have used a sunset and moonlight."

As for other parts for Hedgespun goggles, she has to think. Then frowns. "Ooookay, eye has a component," she winks though still looking sour. "But I don't see me gather it. The eyeballs of something that can see in the dark. Bad news, I don't want to kill the Ironside animals that count." Circe is quite serious, "Owls are too cute ta kill. Rats can't see in the dark. I don't think cats or dogs do. Hedge beasts that can see in the dark are a danger ta hunt, thooough," she takes another swig. "Flash bangs. That'd fuck with them and the riot gear could block mauling and protect against those pacifist grenades."

It was an idea. An expensive and painful one. Oor she could try hunting bats, cats, or other animals that can see in the dark. Though as for the option of building something in the Hedge that works in the Hedge? She could think of things like repeating crossbow and pauses as she is about to take a sip. Inspiration flashes. "A Hedge still. Wagon. Steam engine. Booze as fuel," she declares out loud. Then thinks on it, "Though, it'd make sneaking a bitch. Wait? Why exactly do ya want a Hedge-Mobile? Truck was a joy ride fer science."

She takes a swig. Then tilts her head as she looks at Seraphina, "Do ya mind walking in the Hedge that much? We can get, well, not horses but but other riding beasts of great qualities ya can as a Fae Mount from the Hedge."

Plus the things had a brain. More likely to notice a danger than let you ride into it.

"Here here!" She shouts in agreement with Seraphina, taking another swig. Buzz was gained. "I like it. Got a couple of high-end bottles. Huh," she thinks as she looks at the remaining skull, "Ya know something Sera? Spices are valuable trade in the Hedge since don't got, but what about imported booze? Think that'd trade well?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“You know, I can’t say I have.” Because why would she? “But I wasn’t talking about using the lens, take those out and throw them away. I meant to use the frame work only. If there is a frame to go off, it makes spinning a lot easier in my opinion, you have something to build off.” The lenses were a whole other problem.

“Oh, I’m on board with not killing something cute and essentially harmless. But if it’s a beast that is a threat, and it can see in the dark, then I say game on. I’m also no on board with just randomly hunting one of those things down for shits and giggles. So maybe a Market.” Could always trade for what you needed, it was what she did.

Laughing with a shrug, “Just because it would be fun to figure out something that would work. I don’t mind walking the Hedge, but if we were in a hurry and really need to get to a Market it would be great.” And to say they did it. “I’m good with walking and not trying to take care of some Hedge mount. The exercise is good for me.”

Taking another sip with the Summer, frowning at the burn. “Booze?” also looking at the bottles, “You know, I’ve never tried to trade or sell booze. It seems like it would be valuable, it has multiple uses. Getting drunk…sterilizing a wound…fire. Might be worth a try!”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooooooh," Circe gets it as she puts down the skull. Another s'more seems in order. "Imma have s'more," she chuckles. "I was thinking more along the lines of magical bullshit Hedgespun goggles that are like diving goggles in size. Or sunglasses. No no no," she shakes her head as she toasts the marshmallow. "Opposite. Better vision at night. Nightglasses? Let's go with that, but yers sounds eaiser," she nods to Seraphina.

"What? Ya don't?" the sarcasm is dripping from her voice, "Who wouldn't want ta fight an ambush predator in the dark, inside a realm of flesh tearing flora? By going into its den to do so too?" Very obvious sarcasm. Circe was a thuggish Summer and arms dealer, not a egomaniacal hunter. Let those honor before practicality idiots try for that.

"I know naught about horses, let alone the other options," she agrees with Seraphina, "Though if we ever need to dispose of a stolen car, we know a way." She gives a large smile and thumbs up. Then retrieves the golden marshmallow to make a new s'more. Yum. Bite. "Shmmmo mmmhoood!"

She swallows, "I have a bottle of shine that, uh, burns green." Circe has no idea how that works, since flaming drinks go blue as far as she knows. Sounds unsafe to drink. "Probably great fuel. Luxury goods and snacks might work too, but nothing that needs a plug," she finishes her second s'more. Circe is in business mode. "Guns ger sure, buuut that has other issues." The skull is back in her hand, "Not just security, but depreciation. Guns are expensive and what can be traded in the shadows fer them is hard ta find in the Hedge."

Circe then makes a face of disgust as she swigs another shot of tequila from the skull. "And hobs don't get the concept of currency. They use cash bills as toilet paper."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A quick nod as she chewed her s’more, “They can be whatever you want them to be if they can be made.” Because the Nix wasn’t sure they could actually be made.

Chuckling, “I remember all to well what happened with the Briarwolves, I’m good on playing with anything in the Hedge.” Yup…count her out. “You want to play with it, go for it, just let me know and I’ll be on stand by to stop you from dying.” But that would be the extent of what she’d do.

Shrugging, “Yeah, I know as much as you do.” Nothing. Hence why she didn’t want anything from the Hedge. “I think the cute rabbits would be as far as I would go with anything from the Hedge.” And even then, she’d have them at the Tavern. “But! I shall keep your words in mind should someone piss me off!” the Summer was right, it was a good place to stick a stolen car, no one is finding that!

An eyebrow raises, “It burns green? Uh, I don’t think your supposed to drink that.” It did not sound ok. “I say we invest in a variety of liquors, and see which offers the greatest benefit for us.” Seemed reasonable.

Laughing, “That would make me cry to see. And be gross.” Cause yah, gross.

Taking another sip, feeling nice and warm, and a bit chattier. “So I had a question, and I don’t know if you can answer it or not. But maybe you’ll have some kick ass advice.” That was what she was hoping for, “But like,” pausing, it was uncomfortable, but Circe was one of her best friends, “what are the rules to, uh, dating after a loss?” sapphires looking at the bottle in her hand, then picking up a s’more with the other, not looking at the elf. “I mean, it’s only natural to at some point, want someone else in your life right?” this was not coming out right. “Not that I’m ready, no, not that. But I was just curious if there was a right time you know?” maybe she didn’t know. But the Treasured did know one thing, she’d like to try again someday. Try to let someone in again, let herself be happy again.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! Ya want ta play on the dangerous games, ya need the proper gear," she smiles with pride at seraphina, "I faced a giant enemy rainbow crab with no injury thanks to having a riot, oh ho ho hooooooo," she deflates aftet this, "But the smell! Uuuugh," she sticks her tongue out, then eats her s'more. She washes it down with tequila, "Finally got it outta the armor. So much rainbow guts, yuck."

Circe is amused that the Spring was taking the theft option seriously, "Oooh goody. Make mischief WITH a plan!"

"They'll lick or pick it up! Aaaand if they drunk, easier ta hustle," she raises her skull again for empahsis, taking another sip. It wasn't a terrible plan. "Just realized, if I was proper larency Larcenist, I'd be using markets to offload lifted things. Oh well," she shrugs.

Ah. They were moving on to serious subject matters. Circe takes another sip before thinking. Or maybe constipated from Sera's point of view? No, thinking for sure. "Hmmm," she has advise of a variety of sources. "The Summer says grab life by the horns, make it take the lemons back, with interest. Possibly on fire. Within the hour. But that isn't good advise," she points the bottle at Seraphina, "That is bad advise. Just Wrath and Rage screaming fuck you world. That won't help, thinking will." She is eying Seraphina. Circe's thuggish behavior belies her intelligence. She chooses to be loud, violent, and irreverent. That doesn't men she is stupid or ignorant.

Her tone is somber now. "I've had problems with loss. First motley gone so I could be the decoy. The fly-by-night Summers kept happening. So, I'm jaded now." She shrugs widely with a smirk. It is forced. Circe had gone through a lot back then, with the constant loss of comrades, the coup, and the return to solo. Jaded? Quite a bit she is, "But my mentality of fanculo, well, yer not jaded. That is good. I listen and read better sources of advise. Better advise than what Summer whispers to me. Odd sources, but I listen when I hear good advise even if it is from a story. Wisdom comes in many ways," she hums in thought, trying to recall that line. It doesn't quite work, probably, but she will go with the one from the sword and sorcercy game: "No one should tell you how, hmmm, to go forward. And when someone says 'move on,' you take their hand and say, 'my choice.' Yer friends are here for you if they give ya shit." She takes another sip. "It is YOUR choice if it is the right time. Fuck someone telling ya you've done too little or much."

Another sip, "Hope that came out right. Took me a while ta internalize fanculo, so this is tough ta express."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I admire that about you Circe, you never back down from a foe.” Personally, she would never pick a fight with the Summer. “It took a couple weeks to get the smell of gasoline, burnt Briarwolf fur and blood out of my jacket.” Soo annoying.

Smirking, “Well, plans are always good to have. Need to know what plan B and C, and sometimes D are.” Though she could usually talk her way out of anything.

“Interestingly, that’s also a Spring way to look at thing. Well, minus the fire. And it’s not bad advice.”
    Not to her.

A soft, somber smile was offered, “I’m sorry for the losses you’ve suffered, loss is never easy.” No matter who or what it was. A chuckle, “Well, no ones’ told me it was time to move on or anything. I was just wondering if there was like, a set amount of time or anything. But I’ll keep that in mind and send them your way should they give me a hard time.” Laughing, “Never a good thing to have a Summer looking for you.” Especially Circe, one of her best friends.

Smiling with a nod, “It did, and thank you. I know I’m not personally ready to move on, not yet.” She was still grieving and still wasn’t sure what happened. “But knowing I have my friends, well, that makes things better. So thank you.”

Holding up the tequila bottle, “Enough of the heavy stuff! Here’s to living our best lives with our amazing friends and good tequila!”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Back down? Never! Kneecap then run? Sure," she laughs, "Oh ho ho! That's Plan K. Plan L is Leg it. So long as yer alive, it ain't a loss cause ya can come back fer another go." Not a Summer opinion, but probably a rather Circe opinion.

Circe shrugs at the objection to flaming lemons, "Got flaming lemon launcher from a puzzle videogame ta be honest," which Circe was being to Seraphina.

When Seraphina says it is bad to have a Summer seek you, that made her raise her left eyebrow and ear, narrowing the right eye. "Correction. Its bad ta have a Summer seek ya in anger," she points to Seraphina with the skull bottle, "I've sought friends, my friend."

"Welcome Seraphina," the Larcenist appreciates the candor of the Treasured. Was that the right word? Circe had a lot of gaps in her knowledge base.

She holds up her own bottle as Seraphina raises her own, "Verily! Ta good drinks and better friends!" She will try to clink bottles with Seraphina before taking her own swig of tequila.

At this rate, somebody might find them passed out in the morning.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “My backup plans are usually to play with their feelings a bit then crush them.” But that was probably a Spring thing, and not something she enjoyed doing. But she could, with great style and a bat of an eyelash.

“Ok, that is a better way of putting it. You are always welcome to seek me out.” A smile, “Especially if it’s for a night out or drinking with s’mores!” cause yum!

The clinking of the bottles happens…kinda. Sera missed at first, but quickly recovered. “Looks like I’m spending the night in the Tavern.” No way she was driving home. “We have extra beds in case you want to crash there.” Though she knew Summer had their own area, the Tavern was nice and cozy.

Coming up on 30 days Figured a good place to start wrapping
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sera smash puny god," she declares in Hulk speak with a laugh, "Oh ho ho ho! Let me know if ya want a hammer or weighted gloves ta help with the smashing. Internet provides so many stupid mundy ideas that'd probably work if Hedgespun."

"Hey, when making s'mores, why wouldn't I do it with my peeps." She tries to make another one, "And ya'll probably take it with a pinch of salt, but I say tequila can be good fer ya," she sips whilst roasting the marshmallow. "I'll take a shot at staying at the tavern too," she nods to the third bottle, "We can make some more s'mores and then polish off that bottle too. Tavern got net connected televisions? I can totally hack, hic uh, add in some movies. Girls' night!"

She raises her glass, and somehow doesn't lose the toasting marshmallow.
    ooc: Good place to stop for me. At this point if we keep going, the Queens will probalby have to start making Drinking Contest rolls to stay awake.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread