Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Funderland Amusement Park has been dishing up kid-sized thrills since 1946! It is the only place to take the kids in Sacramento that has nine exciting amusement rides, a concession stand, birthday parties, and more. We are conveniently located in William Land Park next to the Sacramento Zoo and Fairytale Town.

Funderland is a public location, but also the heart of Sacramento's Changeling Freehold.

Some Freeholds hide in plain sight, while others hide so well that new arrivals need an invitation and direction to even catch a hint of just where the Lost's stronghold resides. The Freehold of Sacramento is of the former, and has always been, but with the death of the dragon Fairweather, the Lost of Sacramento have taken control of, and are operating an amusement park. A self contained space, a fortress for the Lost, but one where mortals come spend their money, and offer up something more precious; Glamour. The park is divided along the lines of the Seasonal Courts, each having their own ride or featured building, so the Glamour is spiced in the layers of the four cardinal emotions.

Much like the world - the Hedge - beside the mundane one, there is a private world beneath the park -- prohibition era tunnels, passages and even rooms.

For now, the the Park is closed and admittance is only for the Lost. For those moments before Equinox and Solstice, The Eternal Seasons reign....

This is a great place to gain your Acknowledgement!

Fall had officially descended upon not only the Freehold, but the city as well. The days were shorter, leaves crunched beneath feet and the air had a chill in it.

It wasn’t too late in the evening, but Funderland had been closed for a couple hours.

Given the time of year, and the drop in temperatures, Sera decided to light a bonfire at Funderland, and enjoy the warmth that came from it. Thinking she might come across others; she brought all the fixings for smores and had dug out a large container to bring some hot chocolate.
    A couple folding chairs had been brought as well, in case anyone stopped by. The Nix was seated on a blanket on the ground, a sketch pad on her lap, and a marshmallow in her translucent hand.

She was dressed for the colder weather in a flannel shirt that matched her eyes with a black fitted shirt underneath. A jacket was behind her, as the fire was keeping her warm. On her right had a ring with a sapphire that matched her eyes surrounded by diamonds. The gold of the band even matched her golden skin and scales. The light from the fire danced and sparkled against gilded and scaled skin, the cracks absent of any color.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hooded figure approaches the flames, firelight flickering of the glasses worn under the up turned hood.

In the hands that are blue to Seraphina's eyes is a clear bag that is clinking. The contents are a colorful assortment of bottles and soem glasses to go with the contents. Just in case.

The lapel with a copy of the Summer Brooch should make her identity obvious to the observant Seraphina. That and the voice that spoke which she is familiar with.

"Sera," the Spring Queen is greeted by the Summer Queen. "Am I really early or really late? I got party favors~" She hold sup the bag with the booze.

If the evening was a bust for a calm event, well, the Summer Rager could try to turn it into a rager.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Hearing the clanking of bottles, then the voice, she looks up with a smile to see Circe!

“Hey!” glancing around with a sigh and shrug, “I would say a bit of both, seems no one felt like coming out tonight. Not that I can blame them, I usually stay home more when the weather gets chilly.” Cause home was warm.

“But glad you came out! How you been?” popping her marshmallow into her mouth, “And what party favors do you have? Do they go with smores and hot chocolate?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Son of the Herath, twice)Glamour 2 Willpower Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Meh," Circe shrugs at the cold. "I can cheat against the cold," she assures Seraphina. And snaps her fingers.

failure

Beat. Beat. Circe growls, Mantle flaring, and snaps her fingers again.

3 successes

That time it works fully.

"Ta da,"
    she waves her free hand, chasing away the cold. Cheating, might as well.

"Busy, busy, busy," she answers, "Finally got the sneaking suit up ta specs fer me. Just hafta learn to ninja from Sonja I guess," she shurgs and joins Seraphina. "Ragers of course," she turns her head up and mocks sniffing in arrogance, "Sniff-sniff. What kind of Summer does not? An uncultured, oh ho ho ho!"

Can't keep it up. "How are you doing Sera? And I'm not sure if tequila and s'mores are a good idea. Any Springy insights inta that combo?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing as the Summer does, well, Summer, she nods. “I think I’m beginning to lose my light tolerance to the chill.” But quickly changes the subject, “Thankfully, this fire helps! Plus, it sounds really relaxing when you get lost in it.” She had been doing that a lot lately, getting lost in her thoughts.

“Does Sonnie offer a Ninja 101 class? If not, she totally should!” the Beast was badass when it came to being sneaky. “I’d offer to take the class too, but it’s just near impossible for me to be sneaky.” Between her looks and her Mantle, sneaking wasn’t going to happen. “Did the crafting give you any trouble?” crafting was right up her alley.

At the question, a shoulder shrugs, “Doing ok I guess. Thinking of jumping back into school for the Spring semester.” Would be nice to focus something. A shake of her head, “No insights into that combo, but only one way to find out right!” looking at the smore ingredients she had laid out, “And chocolate does go with everything.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: Son of the Hearth with willpower affects an area, so Sera has no cold problems right now for an hour.

"Well," she puts down the tequila and begins counting off on her hand, "Got the moves, the stick, the throwing stuff," she then pauses to look at Seraphina with a curious head tilt, "She hasta be good at the sneaking too right? And can ya tell me Sonja would NOT take the opportunity to be an angry stick swinging Yoda talking drill instructor?"

Circe the laughs, "It isn't my first Summer Sneaky Suit. Or my first skin suit. Just the first that is mine." Pause, "That is a 3S, not a silicon skin suit. This will take a bullet and hurt, not bleed." She nods as if this makes sense, "Could even incorporate a gasmask so I got the Ann slaying trick ta fall back on," the frowns with a groan, "But no on the night vision." Circe shakes her head, "Ya remember what happened ta the truck. Goggles? Those'd fry for sure in the Hedge."

Circe had put some thought into it. She certainly hadn't gotten the idea from Sam Fisher. Not all of it at any rate.

Sera was going to be a college coed? "If ya need help cheating, uh, improving yer grades," Circe pantomimes typing, "Me."

Circe starts to prepare a s'more of her own, "For science!" Then she smirks, "Now ya say that, but mayo there are a few combo's that ya'd not have the mustard ta try as ya'd not relish how they'd ketchup ta yer taste buds. Or digestive track."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The warmth coming from Circe was welcome. Shrugging, “I think she is, but I’ve never like, asked her before. But I’d bet on her being pretty damn sneaky.” Yup. Laughing, “Well, I’ve never seen her be angry when teaching, least she wasn’t when I was getting lessons in how to use my dagger.” Thinking, “I could see her hamming it up though.” And being good at it.

“Please don’t tell me you intend to take a bullet wearing it.” Knowing she couldn’t tell a Summer to not, well, Summer. “Because bullet wounds are a bitch to clean.” Though yes, she had Spring magic and Entitlement magic to heal. Frowning, “That truck was done. Maybe you could spin some goggles. I would imagine there is a crystal in the Hedge that could work, with the right tweaks, like night vision. Maybe not one hundred percent, but I bet you could get some use out of them.” Might be worth looking into.

Another laugh, “Thank you for the offer, and I’ll keep it in mind.” But she wouldn’t need it. “Figured it might be good to throw myself back into something.” Would she go medicine or fashion? There wasn’t an answer yet.

Raising an eyebrow, “You say that, but without trying them for science, then they are just words with no scientific grounds to back them up. Everything should be tried at least once.” Cause science!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! I never said she'd be a scary Yoda drill sergeant," Circe's eyese are sparkling with mirth. Sera might even find them literally shining. Or that was Wyrd energy. "But I can see her trying ta do it. Ending in cute rather than intimidation."

Circe nods, "Ya, gettin' shot sucks. Hence bulletproof armor so it is only ice packs instead of Goblin Fruit," she fully admits to that. "That stealth suit would help not be noticed, but Kevlar just in case," she clears it up. As for the idea of Hedgespinning goggles, that has potential. "Huh?" Circe nods, "Ya know Sera, I was thinking of looking inta a owl version of the monkey contract Sonja has, but, uh, that," she points with a marshmallow at Seraphina, "That sounds easier. Smarter than risking a couple grand of hardware in the Hedge too."

Smart insights Seraphina had. That and she probably didn't realize how much the good goggles cost. The civie ones that have poor depth perception were an option, but bulky and large. And she fell when trying to walk around with one of those. Too humiliating.

Then she starts roasting her marshmallow with a giggle, "Though, if ya wanna test a better car," she smile at Seraphina, "I can probably hotwire something if ya have a hated customer. I ain't using my cars. Probably don't wanna use your car either."

"Well, I am a great friend. The kind that pats ya on the shoulder in the jail cell saying damn that was fun, oh ho ho ho!" And she meant it too.

She takes her roasted marshmallow, and makes herself a s'more. "Hey, you wanna try ketchup on chocolate, go fer it. Mad Science!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “Well, if she does, I want a video.” Cause of course!

“Glad you added some Kevlar, because pulling bullets from a friend’s chest is not high up on my to do list. Nor is popping into your head to make sure you live.” A wink added as a translucent hand holds up a marshmallow. “I don’t know if it would actually work or not, but I’d be happy to lend you a hand if you want.” She’d made jewelry, why not goggles!

Driving into the Hedge again?! “You know I’m always down for another drive through the Hedge! But I don’t have a hate customer, they’re all pretty great. Though if you wanted to pick up a junker, I could toss in some money. My SUV is completely off limits!” laughing, “I’m still making payments on it! Now the only request I have is that we don’t run over any more adorable rabbits.” Once was enough and her heart couldn’t take a second time.

Smirking as she chewed her marshmallow, “A night to remember. We’ll have to try it sometime.” Winking.

Head tilts as she looks at a piece of chocolate, was she considering it? “Hmmm,” still debating, “that one sounds out there, but, never say never.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! Posterity demands such YouTube gold be recorded!" She nods in agreement.

"I've been shot enough accidentally ta know ta safety vest of Kevlar is the best," she nods and scowls at those memories. Twice by the same buyers idiot nephew no less. At least the uncle agreed, time number three she gets to use a crowbar on the moron. She bites into her s'more, moaning in pleasure. Classic. Seraphina might not like the number of times she has been intentionally shot. But she wasn't travelling out of country much lately, so better. "In my mind would either be a barrista, so ya'd be find, or a shooting gallery, more difficult, oh ho ho!"

As for the goggles and crystals, "Well, we can also try buying a bunch of the kiddie goggles. Cheap, but fragile and bulky. Use 'em as part of the base for Hedgespinning with the crystals." After a pause she adds, "I don't recommend walking with those things. Perception is way off."

failure

Circe sticks her tongue out, a look of disgust as Sera is considering condiments on chocolate. Then she polishes off the s'more before grabbing two of the booze skulls. She offers one to Seraphina. Straight tequila? Yes. "No, no, no. La scienza non ripete gli esperimenti. Yer on the path of mad science with the ketchup," her tone is heavily exaggerated shock. Very heavy, "You said it yerself, the last was a junker. Another junker would be the same. We'd need something better. And shouldn't waste money on it, hence steal from a dink."

Circe hasn't equated that a cheap kiddie goggle would make a good test and have less risk than vehicle theft. Or maybe she is hoping ot run over a briar wolf for giggles. Perhaps Seraphina will have more insight, her clearer mind have less blue and guns running through it.

"Yes!" she agrees on the mayhem, "Though stateside, polizia can be much more harsh to turiste. So I've heard from, ummm." Circe hadn't had any experience with that, Fairest bullshit. But some of her coworkers had. Alright, one would not have called it any kind of problem, sirens and explosions were entertaining to that lunatic. "Let us say that, um, by business associates, have had experience with it. I," she taps the skull bottle to her chest, "Have kept the first rule of naughty tourism. Don't get caught."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread