DISPLAYED
Jul 29, 2023 : (Grey Hoods) Pub Grub
The Name's Wu, Sonja Wu
Oct 30, 2023 - Nov 8, 2023
Sewing for Summer
Nov 2, 2023 - Nov 2, 2023
Plating the Hoods
Nov 2, 2023 - Nov 2, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

0 Scenes

The Springs focus back on their doubling Halloween memories, the day that stretched on and out until nearly a year had come around again, and they come to the same conclusion. Hope had gotten out, but with the wibbly wobbly timey wimey nature of that day and that space she must have gotten out earlier than them. Early enough to regain a balance and join Spring herself. The photo showed her happy with another, a spouse maybe? She was living her own life, years removed from Sera and Sonnie, but left something behind so they would know, to thank them, and so they wouldn't worry.

The Skien is always a viable option, Sera knows it well, slipping dream to dream might be one way to locate Matty, or even discover if he's even still alive.

Circe thinks, mind on the idea Sonnie brought up, and knows that to Ken one needed to be Clear, the lines of Clarity drawn sharper so they could tell the difference between fact and fiction, life and dreams. But it wasn't just Glamour Kenning could find, it was a more general 'magic' sense. And there are of course Contracts that can be used to track someone down, especially if used creatively, but many had time limits on use, or are Clauses that might take months or years of dedicated searching, and learning to acquire. As her thoughts shift, Circe tries to focus on Colin and the glamour upon him, but since she wasn't the one to notice, or 'taste' she doesn't have a definitive answer. There was a possibility it might be Dream Poison, but she has no way of knowing for sure.

A character needs Clarity 6 or higher to us Kenning! And I think I covered everything, if I messed up please tell me!

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Hope's good. She got her life back, I think, thanks to the... um... time stuff. I think she even joined the Spring Court, cause we saved her and we're awesome!" Sonnie nodded, liking her interpretation of events, because why wouldn't she like that? They were heroes! "I got the photo at home. It's on my fridge, next to the Thai take-out menu and the... all the other take-out menus. I got a lot of take-out menus." She shrugged.

"Anyway, there were only trace amounts of Glamour in Butthead. I think whatever happened to him, it's worn off recently. Not so sure about Beavis, as I could only glean so much from a photo," Sonnie mused aloud. "We could always keep an eye on Butthead... uh, Colin, and see if makes contact with one of us, or whoever enchanted him. Just spitballing here, but if the same Lost sprinkled faerie dust on both of them, then whoever took Matty might try to take Colin, too."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’m ok with never being allies, but asking people for help and leaving in the dark is kinda a dick move.” If she was being honest.

A shrug, “It does seem like a long shot. But it’s something we have that, as far as we know, they don’t.” and if they were screwing them over, Sera would like to know what their Dreams looked like for…research.

Frowning, “Hiring someone or something from a Market is going to come with loopholes and prices we might not ready or willing to pay. There are always catches, and not all will be in our Favor.” Nope, she didn’t trust it.

Her mind works over her memories, the ones she wanted and the ones she didn’t. The house that stole her husband, her other half, her Heart Sworn. Sapphires look down, trying to push those aside and focus on Hope and what she could remember. It takes her a moment, her mind torn in two before she finally looks up, “Uh, I don’t remember her leaving a number. Just a picture of her, well, looking happy.” Sera had smiled like that once.

“Hey, takeout menus are the best ones to have!”
    the Nix had quite a collection as well.

One of her new Contracts would be helpful, if she had studied it to that point and if she could touch Matty. But her studies were slow.

“I’m liking Sonnie’s idea. If we have eyes on him, I can pop into the Tavern and do a little Dream walking. But splitting up could be a bad move on this. I'd prefer if we stayed together."

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," she smiles widely at Sera's derision for out sourcing, "Hence why I called it the shit idea. Only worse option is involving the cops. No cops."

That was the only worse option she could think of. Maybe if Frankenstein wasn't animating his stitched abominiations, sure. When Sonja declares the awesomeness of the Spring Courtiers, that gets a comment, "Well you two certainly are," she agrees. Sort of. And Seraphina explains more, "So we're beyond Hope, got it," Circe nods as that unknown Lost is written off. "Deliver Delights Detailing Documents," she rambles when takeout menus are discussed.

This was, a lot. A lot to cover. Circe is trying to work it on and decided that writing off Hope was a must. Time travel and antics meant problem for later. Investigating Doctor Frankenstein, Beavis' possible trap apartment, and Butthead/Colin? That was too much. Something had to give, so something had to be automated. Mercenaries were out, she suggested it as the worst idea to avoid. So, coffee and technology.

"Camera then," she responds and sets about trying to order it on her phone. "We are spread too thin, so automated monitoring of the freezer place is a must. I'll try hacking their cameras later," she waggles her smart phone, "I am NOT trying it on this. And there is no way we can do it all at the same time. Sera? I am going ta want ta go coffee. I may not answer fer a day or so after when I finally drop out of caffieeeene," Circe yawns. She was going to be very unconscious later.

"That takes one thing off the plate. Well, provides a side plate really, still gotta work on it, but it ain't a main problem. Becomes a side one. Especially with the haaaaacking," another yawn as Circe is rambling. This was confusing, "Matty's apartment may be trap or legit investigation. Colin is asshoooole, but maybe target. And Freezer Frankenstein," Circe is counting with her left hand, fingers raised in the air and then points to the counter after number three, "Side plate. Camera and hax."

Well, that is her sort of argument. Sleepy ramble. She is tired. And she wavers as she goes back to her phone and the darkness. Circe's yawning doesn't stop, "Why am I oooooon forest cameras? Security, secuuuurity, there."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Brain's not wanting to brain atm, but! I want to make sure we're still moving, so! Anything else y'all want to roll to find out? Or are we good with what's been done? And we're moving on to the Plan, and I'd want to make sure I'm clear on the details of The Plan, and know which parts can be Glimpses and which parts will be the next Scene

6. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Okay, so do we have a plan?" the Beast looked back and forth between the two Monarchs. "What are we doing? We shadowing Colin? I'm planting spy cameras?" So many ideas had sprung forth, Sonnie wasn't certain what lanes they would go down. "There's only three of us, we can only do so much at once."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Sure thing, I got these new boxes that can hold a full pot of coffee.” They’d been quite popular.

“So what are Sonnie and working on? While you’re doing your thing, we could hit up the storage place, bring in a few boxes and look legit.” But what would it gain? They’d need to access the creature’s storage unit again. And while she could get into it, it could be a trap now or abandoned.

There was a shrug to Sonnie, “I’m not completely sure. But I’m not about to wait around, I need to be doing something. Maybe we could make a pass or two near the address? Get a feel for the area and all that.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe has found what she is looking for and orders it. Yawning again, "Thank yoooooou Seraphina."

"Camera, rush deliiiiiivery. Morning it'l arrive," Circe assures them. "So, that'd be putting up the camera, and Imma be coding and hacking? Right, right riiiight," Circe isn't sounding enthusiastic.

"Boxes, camera," she waves at the Springs, "Code camera, hack ice place," a thump as she smacks herself on the chest, "Then sleep. Ya pick me up, I sleep, we drive by and wakey me if ambush or soemthing or other. I don't know, start kicking it," she is rambling again.

failure

Circe shakes her head slowly, and gets quiet. Someone is going to want to shake her awake. Or waft coffee fumes under her nose maybe.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie shrugged, "Sounds like a plan, then. Sera does boxes to keep up our cover, the B'elf does her hacker thing, and I'll plant some hidden cameras in places that hopefully won't make me feel creepy." A smile blossomed on her face, "Let's get to it, ladies!"

She paused and looked at sleepy Circe, "Oh, nap time. I'll go get her a blankie... and some milk and graham crackers."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Standing, she walks over to the counter and assembles the box. An insulated type bag was on the inside and filled with coffee. Ninety six ounces of coffee to be exact, and it was set down in front of Circe, “Here you go.”

Sitting back down, she listens, hoping Circe or Sonnie had a direction they were going.

Nodding, “Then bringing random boxes to storage it is.” Well, if they needed to check the creatures unit, she could get that done.

“I’m gonna go in the morning, because I’d rather not be inn a storage unit that a creepy ass Frankenstein killer has been at and could still be at.” Could she take care of herself? To a certain point, yes. “What time am I picking people up after? Or do we have a time?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread