Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The bunny room was taken but, uh, very serious geeks of the uh, darker topics tonight," she explains. It was best not to have them know too much about criminal activities. Ignorance means not a loose end witness.

"Yes, we can get to go and do that," she points at Seraphina before turning to Vincent, "I've heard other clubs have other systems then our method of assigning officers. Different directions, elements, etcetera. Is that what yer talking about? Different system?"

Yes Circe still thought he meant Sun and Moon courts. Ignorance is flourishing.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent understood they had to talk in code, and so he continued "No not necessarily as much as other clubs. This club would be an in-between of our current clubs. I'm not quite sure how to word this, lets just say that this club is attempting to become like the other clubs here. Their goal is to help enforce the transition between club leadership. The club called out to me, as you know I have not joined any others, and though not as powerful as the other clubs, I find the club to be what I was searching for, and just want to let you know before you hear word from others that the club does not mean any harm to us, and in fact we want to help strengthen the other clubs further while strengthening our own."

Vincent knew it was a little long winded but he felt that he was able to get what he needed to say off his chest. "Please ask me any questions you may have about this new club, or why I joined."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

3. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eyebrow arches at Circe, “Bunny room? Are we talking like the animal bunny or the more adult themed Playboy one?” shrugging, “Both could be fun.” Glass raised.

Circe asking the good questions.

“Enforce the transition between leadership?” like between Seasons? “Not quite sure how that works as we have a fail safe in position should another club lose membership.” Was that what he meant? “I, personally, wasn’t concerned with anything hurting us, we have a strong foundation here that has weathered difficult times but continues to thrive.” Another shrug, “But so long as you are happy, then whatever.” It reminded her of a Courtless joining one of the Four Main Courts, it happened.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uh, no. Extra secure room fer, uh, private business meetings kinda place. It can be locked and otherwise hard ta spy on." Is her explanation of what the Bunny Room was. "Somebody else rented it first. Nice suits, not my business tonight," she tries to adopt a tone of finality on the issue. She recognized some customers, but not the kind she could make switch rooms.

And Vincent was, how would the term go? Moderator Court? Her mind went in a different direction than Seraphina. It sounded to Circe like Vincent had sworn to an order that took someone NOT giving up the crown to the next season as a matter to be serious about. Deadly serious. "A moderator then. Ta enforce the administrative rotation between the clubs in our division when somebody decides the big chair is fer their ass and nobody else gets it. Is that right?" She pauses for a reply before continuing to think aloud, "That hasn't come up. The club officers," she grabs a roll to point to Seraphina and then herself, "Have been friends fer quite a while since I had ta take a hat. Never had anybody try ta take over, we all have gotten along without some stupid shit causing problems."

Circe bites into the roll and hums in thought. "Welmmmph," she has to finish chewing and wash it down, "Stupid did come up. There was that one time way back, think it was before you had yer club's boss hat Sera," she points at the Spring with the have eaten roll, "Where I was the voice of peace and reason at an officers meeting. Called the other officers out on making me do that. I mean me," she points to herself with, well a hand and a roll, "The anger management club boss being the voice of reason and peace? I think that's chaos theory."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Of course Circe hit what he was trying to convey. "Exactly, just like a moderator. Our club believes that the transition time is not only important, but also, they transitions should be protected. In no way do they want to step on the other clubs' toes, they just want to make sure that the peace is kept especially during the transitions between the clubs."

Vincent was surprised to hear that there was strife early on, especially since the courts seemed to respect each other. "I would like to hear more of this, maybe at a later date."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

0 Scenes

Due to some miscommunication all Mien changes for Vincent haven't happened yet, and he hasn't yet joined his Entitlement, that will happen after current scenes end/new scenes open. No retconning of words happening since the Scene's been going on for a bit now, Vincent is enthusiastic about joining his Entitlement and to see what the Court of the Solstice can do for the Freehold
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jul 25th, 2023 at 01:59 PM.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Huh.” Thinking for a moment, “I liked my ideas better.” Laughing.

Nodding with what Circe says, “Not been a problem that I’ve seen. Even when Max had to step in when one Club was without a leader. Doesn’t happen all that often, but only thing I’ve seen.” And now it rested on her to fulfill that role. “Not to say that in the future someone might try and get stupid, because nothing is impossible.” She just didn’t see it happening with their current setup.

Looking to Circe, “Really? I’ve never been told about this, maybe you could fill me in on the details later?” if she didn’t want to, whatever. It sounded like it was some time ago anyways. Then a name came to mind, “Wait, was this Cole?” was this name Cole? It sounded right? But he was the only one she remembered causing trouble. “Was this also before we had the other positions in play to help smooth over any disagreements and trouble?” another sip, “I think you can be quite reasonable Mary, at least from everything I’ve seen, you have a good solid head on your shoulders.” And to her, that was the truth.

She still wasn’t completely sure or sold on whatever this was. Maybe it would be something she would have to look into, tap into the knowledge she had gathered when Rhodes had been around. After all, he had helped her build her library with various books on occult and whatnot.

“While I think the idea is a good one,” the whole mediator thing, “I hope you realize there could be some push back from other Clubs. Not every Club wants,” what was a good word for this, “an outsider, someone not of the Four, to mediate.” putting her glass down, "I'm just trying to see it from all sides and predict where things could go wrong. I blame Max for shifting my line of thought." a small chuckle.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods in agreement with Seraphina, "Never been a transition problem here."

As for whom it was years ago, Circe has to think on it. "Uh, it like right after I rock-paper-scissored my way inta being a club officer," she clarifies, "Was like a tangent they went off on each other on. Hilarious, but a waste of time. Like people debating something after everyone decided ta agree on it wasteful," Circe clarifies. And Cole? "The Ice Queen I'm sure was there. Not sure if there was a Cole. I was kinda new at the time, ya know? This was years ago."

"Well of course, of course," she smiles sweetly as she drinks her booze, "I CAN be reasonable. Doesn't me I LIKE being reasonable," she widens her eyes with a more manic smile now, "Being unreasonable is so much fun oh ho ho ho! Was a high point tonight."

Seraphina had a point about objections to the mediator schtick. She nibbles and drinks as she thinks. A retort for Vincent to use comes to her, though it needs context. "Well, when ya need and don't have, ya sing a different tune," she waves her hand dismissively. "I blame Max too," she agrees, "Yer best argument Vincent, ta fed off those that don't like moderators will be the same I use fer constantly having a gun." She nods sagely, "Better that ya have and not need than the opposite."

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent nods at Circe, "Thanks I will do that. And I really do not want to step on any toes. I just want us to continue on as normal, just know that I will be here just in case anything does happen." Vincent pauses for a second, "And with that out of the way how a few drinks and some food to celebrate."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod of agreement with Circe, “Only issues we’re run into has been when there has been no club leader. But I think we have that on lock down now and it hasn’t been a problem since.” Not that it couldn’t turn into a problem, it very well still could. They were never completely safe, they had to remain vigilant at all times.

The Nix had to laugh, “Why can I totally see you doing that?” still laughing, “I love it!” and it seemed to have worked out for the best. They had Circe for Summer Queen and that was a damn fine choice in her opinion. “Glad you won.” A wink added. “Ah, I must have been thinking of a different problem with Cole, I know he had some problems and was,” uh, best wording, “sent out of town to do some thinking.” That worked.

Smiling, “It certainly is.” Did she know from experience? Not really. She had always been the friendly, warm and calm face.

Shrugging, “I see it as being one of those bridges we have to cross if it comes up.” No use speculating on it. Laughing once again, “Well, I did learn some good things from him, and he did open my way of thinking.” So not all bad, but her heart still ached, and she figured it always would.

Raising her glass to Vincent, “Well thank you for trusting us enough to share. And I’m sure we will both be here to support you on the path.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread