Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Another mage with a penchant for doubling up, apparently. One with a curious interest in physical work. He couldn't say he disliked the dude, and he appreciated the circle's architecture, so it was another point in his favor.
    "As you may expect, there are differences of the arcane kind, so much that one should wonder whether this is the original and the one in London is a copy, rather than the other way around", he jokes about.

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

He was very curious about the newcomer, but the discussion about the differences between the consiliums was starting to annoy him. He would have to shelve his new questions for Chambers as he was desperately looking for an excuse to leave. The answer to his question about Chambers` gear didn`t help matters either. Obviously I wanted to know anything about you besides your interest in awakened architecture, and I was just trying to be subtle by changing the topic! Like if you need that getup as part of your magical or mundane jobs, and not how a shovel works! I guess he answered the mundane part, though. Note to self: be more direct. He scoffed inwardly before recomposing himself for his excuse to leave. He then remembered he had a meeting with a client scheduled for later that day. "Well, guys. It was nice to talk, and I apologise but I really must be going now. I just noticed I have an appointment with a client within the hour that I`ve not yet prepared for. I can come here again in three days to continue this conversation. Again, I really am sorry for leaving so suddenly. But see you guys later." With that, he bolted out the door and into his car. Not even hearing the response to Witch`s question about if Chambers wanted to get recognised.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Just us? … the three of them … Unusual… and unexpected but no matter. Pulling back on his attempts at amicable airs for more matter-of-fact approach.

‘Yes. I am. My apologies if talking of using my skills didn’t make that apparent, just strolling up and asking to sign the register felt like it would have been to blunt.’ He finishes with a wry smile. I should mind my tone repetition for clarity’s sake is understandable.

At Winter’s Jest he does chuckle ‘I think … being born in London requires me to contest that possibility.’ He jests back. ‘… But yes, the idea of it is quite intriguing.’ And Arcane elements on this scale, always thrilling.

The thought is interrupted as Philip makes his excuses before rapidly departing.

Hesitantly. Turning to the remaining two before continuing ‘I would wager there is some kind of interview? or vetting process?’

I could be anyone in off the streets I’d be a fool to think you don’t want to know something more than my educational trips.
    He pulls out a folded slip of paper with a phone number on it. ‘Who should I give this to arrange such?’
    Health
    Mana

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Taking the offered slip of paper, "Just swing back by here and we can work through the process."

And with that, the day faded, the Awakened of Sacramento parting to go their own ways until next time.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread