Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a more understanding nod, “I’ve found that to be the truth as of late. As I’ve, well, grown, the Fairest part of me has become more vocal. It’s been a struggle to deal with to be honest.” Because it didn’t feel like…her. Would it eat her up? Maybe, but there were things she never wanted to speak. "How do you, or did you, deal with those feelings?" or urges?

“Ah, gotcha. I tend to stay local, and that’s probably because of my responsibilities. I feel like I need to remain close just in case.” And with picking up the Director position, even more so. “I’m actually a little jealous of that, being able to just pack a bag and go for days. That has to be so freeing! Is it?” did she sometimes feel like she was back in her cage? Sometimes. “Speaking of pictures, I still would like to display the ones you take some time.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"I would love to get you some pictures eventually. I just have to get some prints made." Vincent then contemplated her question, "The feelings never really go away, I found out when they became too loud to ignore that is when I had to head back to a more natural place." Vincent said with a pause, "Then a close friend of mine gave me some advice that has stuck with me. We have to remember we are not totally human anymore, and with that we have to stop trying to live as humans. So once I embraced my new nature it became a lot easier to push back the feelings until I could deal with it in a healthier way. And once the internal beast was released from its cage more often it became a lot easier to live with."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The nod was brief, “Well, just let me know when you do and I’ll make an announcement about a viewing or something. I can plan a whole night around it with themed drinks and snacks.” A cosmos themed tea and coffee would be fun!

She listened, “I was never really in touch with my Fairest side, it wasn’t something I really let define me or decide how I act. But over time, the past couple years, it’s getting a stronger voice, and it’s not a voice I like.” It had never felt like…her. A sad chuckle, “Rhodes was more in touch with his Fairest side, and he noticed it coming out more and more with me.” She wished she still had him to talk to. Though he’d probably tell her to embrace it.

“I could do that, I could give in to what it says,” pausing, “but what it says just are not me. Not things I feel like I truly believe or want to say. Not how I want to act and present myself. So it’s been an interesting ride to say the least.” And one she would have to find a way to deal with.

Laughing, “Wow, this got heavy, I’m sorry.” And she truly was, she didn’t want to have heavy conversations right now. Or ever again. “Lighter topic!” surely, she could come up with something, “Oh! Ever try blue butterfly pea flower tea before? I’m thinking of bringing it back for the warmer months, people went crazy for the way it can change colors.” It was a good seller.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent listened intently as she talked about not being able to fully embrace her fairest side. "I am not sure about your experience but I know mine was not all that great, especially when I was a servant to a Fairest as well. Not totally sure if you have noticed but not all of my tattoos are ink, and that took me a lot longer to embrace and I have not embraced it as much as my Beast side." He really wanted to tell her why but he was not quite sure how she would take his past.

At the change of subject he was a bit shocked, "No I have never had a color changing tea before. It sounds interesting. The most exciting tea I have ever had was using jimsonweed otherwise known as nightshade. My friend had us drink it to help us get closer to our time in the hedges so we can understand our other side. All I can say is if you are not prepared the hallucination can quickly take over."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A bitter chuckle as she took a sip of her coffee, “I can’t name a single person I’ve met in my years that had a great experience. And if they say they did have one, they are either lying, or one of Them in disguise.” Screwed either way in her opinion. Shaking her head, “I don’t usually notice things like tattoos, sorry.” They were there on people, but never stood out to her.

Standing with a grin, “Then you are in for a treat!” heading behind the counter and moving things around, “I started selling it last summer, and it was a huge hit!” she says behind her shoulder, glass clanking before she walks back over. True to what she said, the liquid in the clear cups was bluish in color, and she places them on the table. “Now, when you add an acidic element to it, like lemon,” motioning to one beside the cup, “it will change to a purple color.” She sounded quite excited about this, and picks up the purple one. “You can also balance to the colors to get both in the glass.” A slight shrug, “Not a flavor everyone really likes, but the lemon and a bit of sugar sweetens it up.” She rather enjoyed the woody earthy flavor.

At the talk of, what she assumed was drugs, she just lightly nods. “Not really my thing, but if you think it helped you, I’m happy for you.” Count her out.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent laughs at Seraphina last remark, "The tea was given to me by a medicine man, he believed in therapy but knew that certain herbs helped one to confront their trauma. It is very similar to a therapist giving a patient MDMA to help them with their trauma."

Vincent then grabs his tea and takes a drink "Thanks for this it is refreshing."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A bitter sounding chuckle, “Him and Rhodes would get along very well. Rhodes was all about facing your trauma and fears. It was something we didn’t see eye to eye on, well, in regards to my own trauma and fears. But he respected how I choose to handle it, and helped if I asked.” So it worked. But she still hadn’t faced her past head on yet, the nightmares were still there. Though being stronger with Oneiromancy helped. “Not sure I would support using drugs for such things, but, to each their own.” Maybe that was her past talking. “I am able to help others in the Dreamscape with things like therapy if they wanted.” Sure, physical healing was her thing, but she could also heal the mind. Or destroy it.

Her eyes brighten, “You like it?” clearly excited by this, “I make all kinds of drinks with it! Everything from warm tea, to frozen drinks. Oh! And this amazing, to die for pie! It looks more like jello, but it’s very good!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent laughs at the giddiness as Seraphina talks about what she makes with the flower. "I will definitely need to try a piece of that pie next time you make it." It is hard not to want to say anything that may not sound overly flirtatious especially so soon after her loss. "Any other interesting herbs or flowers that you can tell me about? I can see that it is really something that interests you."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’ll let you know when it comes in.” then realizing how she made it sound, she laughs, “Oh, I don’t actually make the pie myself, trust me, you don’t want me making things in a kitchen.” Laughing, “I just tell them the idea and they make it happen.” It was true, she found the idea online and had the bakers she used make it. “I stick with teas and coffees.” Hard to screw those up or burn a building down. “Once it gets warm enough, I usually have a day set aside where I run specials with the flower, they’re usually busy, but I’ll try and set some aside in case you can’t make it.” She’d done it before, set a pie aside to share with the Freehold.

His question was a surprising one, not something she had really thought about, “Huh, I can’t think of any off the top of my head. Any herbs I’m interested in are the ones I recently started growing myself for teas. I don’t have much of a green thumb, so I don’t really getting into flowers or herbs too much. It is an interest of mine, just the numerous things you can do with them, from teas and foods even medicine. But there is a brew I’ve been debating attempting to make, one to help with my healing abilities, an anesthetic of sorts.” But it had been proven difficult to get the materials. Then there was momentous task of actually brewing it. It would be expensive and time consuming. And quite frankly, no one had really needed her healing gifts as of late.

“But what about you? Any interests outside photography?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent a little embarrassed, "I am sorry I thought you made them. I mean your teas and coffees are great, I apologize. But it is good that you were able to find someone that is able to be able to bring your vision to life." Vincent then contemplated her last question; "Well I like to hunt when I was with my former group, but it has been a while since I have done so. I would really like to do that again, maybe do an extreme challenge where I can try to survive 21 days or so in the wilderness. Get back to nature for a bit. But you and some other friends I have made here have made me less likely to grab my bugout bag and disappear. I would also like to take up maybe even cooking, I used to run a smoker and would smoke all our meat from hunts so they would last longer."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread