(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"New swimsuits are always a must," she nodded as she dug in her bag and pulled out some toys for Fugly, as well as his water dish. "Amazon... or maybe Etsy? I don't remember." Some bottled water appeared, and Sonnie filled the dish, setting it aside for the pooch to drink from later, whenever he needed.

"No, I'm serious!" Was she, though? "The ones with the fangs are probably cannibals! I heard it from a guy that knew this other guy!"

Fugly was busy sniffing at the food, while giving sneaky glances towards Sonnie and Sera, as if gauging whether he could snag something without notice.

"The kids are chaotic, and messy, but at least they listen most of the time. The adult students... well, some of them come in thinking they know better then the sifu. Those are the ones that have to be put in their place with a demonstration." She pondered that for a moment, "On second though, that'd be fun."

The Steepscrambler glanced about the park, but saw no sign of her fellow Beast. Yet. "Well, I guess that's true."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Especially when you recently donated your whole wardrobe and bathing suit collection.” True story. Snorting, “I could totally see it being on Etsy. There is pretty much everything on there, and Amazon too. But supporting small business with Etsy and all that.” Something important to her.

“Oh, I don’t doubt you!” her nod sage, “I just can never remember key details, there are so many varying degrees of fangs that it gets jumbled.”

A sly smile tugs at her lips, “You hungry too?” she knew she was hungry, “Maybe I can get the grill fired up and if anyone else shows up, there might be something left.” Standing, she adjusts some of the coal beneath the tin foiled grill then lights it. “What do you think Sonnie? Time to break into all this food?” either way, she was grilling some burgers and hot dogs.

Chuckling, “I could see handling that quite well and skillful.” She’d seen Sonnie fight before, had taking some training from her, the girl was good. “But I never get that about some people, why sign up for the class if you think you’re better then the teacher? Like seriously, just stay home and stop wasting peoples time. Maybe it’s an ego thing?” like they thought they could show up the instructor? “I bet the kids are rewarding to work with though. Seeing them make progress and all that.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"You donated your whole wardrobe??!!" Sonnie was honestly shocked by that, and she didn't even want to think about how much that cost.

She laughed. "Yeah, fangs are the worst," she joked, as her own fangs were not currently visible through her hardened Mask.

"Always! Let's eat!" Rubbing her hands together, the Beast looked over the banquet that Sera had provided for them. She grabbed a bag of potato chips and opened then. The first chip was tossed to Fugly, who happily caught it in the air and crunched it up! "Oh, yeah! What do we got to grill? Burgers? Hot dogs?"

As for overly aggressive students, Sonnie could only shrug, "Some of them come into it feeling like they need to prove something. Alpha male bullshit, especially with a female instructor. Some things never change." She sighed and ate some chips.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes

(Hardened Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper grumbles lightly to himself as he steps off of the curb and into the grass of the park. He's wearing pair of jean shorts that, from the frayed hem near his knees, look like they started off as a pair of jeans, and a tank top hanging somewhat loose on his overly thin and stretched out frame. He pauses to kneel as he slips his backpack off of his shoulders and lift it around him. Peeking his head out of the open flap of the backpack is Squire. The puppy, now at right around six months old, is starting to get too big for that particular form of transport, the same way he outgrew the Beast's jacket pocket. Jasper helps the dog out of the backpack and then stands back up to his full height. He snags the end of a ratty looking leash so that the pup can't wander off too far, though he usually doesn't, and dog and Beast start walking through the park.

It doesn't take too long before Jasper's nose catches some familiar scents and he makes a beeline towards where the Spring Courtiers are gathered, starting up the grills. "Afternoon, ladies. Sorry I'm late. Bus driver wouldn't let me on with Squire so I had to walk most of the way." he says, giving a bit of a shrug of his shoulders as he looks between the two stunning Emerald Courtiers and the big dog that the Claviger has with her. Squire promptly approaches the bigger dog and starts to sniff at him.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

5. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Yeah.” Saying like it was no big deal because, well, it wasn’t to her. “Figured the best way to start over fresh was to get rid of everything with any memory tied to it.” Shrugging. “I mean, I still have dresses in storage, but I can’t see those every day.” It was her way of coping. Just get rid of everything ansd start new.

“But they also seem like they could be fun too.” Did she want fangs? No. There was enough going on with her Kiths to add anything else.

The Fairest cheers as Fugly caught the chip, laughing, “Uh, I got a little bit of everything. I wasn’t sure who would come and if there were any preferences. So yah, hot dogs, hamburgers, brats. Hell, even got a couple veggies options in case.” See, a little bit of everything.

Nodding as she put some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, “I remember thinking I had something to prove and it didn’t end up so well. Was a very humbling experience. So maybe in a way, I get it. But the whole alpha male thing is soo overrated. Like seriously, get over it, women can be stronger and more skilled than a man.” It just happened sometimes.

Jasper approaching doesn’t go unnoticed, guy was tall. Like, really tall. Smiling, she waves, “Hey! No problem, I was just getting the burgers and hot dogs on the grill. So I think that means you have arrived with perfect timing!” declared the Treasured. Groaning, “That is so rude, I don’t get the whole no animals on public transportation.” Shaking her head, “But anyways! We have drinks if your thirsty, chips and other sides too.” Remembering something, “Oh, I brought a water dish for the dogs in case.” Pulling it from a cooler and putting some bottled water in it. Sonnie had one for Fugly, but she wasn’t sure if Jasper had an extra.

“And is that Squire?!” she coos, “What a handsome and adorable puppy!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Fangs are handy when eating, not gonna lie," Sonnie shrugged. "Anyways, I'll have a burger, and Fuggs will have a hot dog!"

Jasper's arrival drew her immediate attention, and she flashed a smile as she waved, "Howdy! Glad you could make it! Hi pocket puppy!" His name was Squire? Either she hadn't heard that before or she did and it just never registered in her brain. "Welcome, welcome!"

Fugly, having eaten his potato chip, was now curious about Jasper, and more specifically Squire. This medium-sized dog lived up to his name. He was so mongrelized that it was difficult to figure out what breeds were in him, and he had that so-ugly-he's-kind-of-cute look. He wasn't ever going to win a dog show (or even be allowed to enter one), but he was a happy boy, regardless. The mutt sniffed curiously back at the pup, his tail wagging. He was friendly, much like his owner.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I can see that, especially with fruit.” Taking out the burgers and hot dogs, “Just one each? Cause I have a ton of em!” well, not a ton, but enough to feed more than just the three of them. “What about you and Squire?”

As she sets to work grilling, she also watches the interaction between Fugly and Squire. The tail wag was a good sign, not that she thought Fugly would be anything but friendly.

“Anyone have anything exciting planned for summer? I was thinking of a beach day, or numerous ones!” Sacramento actually had a beach, well, sort of like a beach. It had sand, but wasn’t the ocean.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper smiles over at Sera and nods, shifting in from shoe to shoe as he stands. "Yeah, I don't get it none either.. It's not like the little guy can't hold it for the bus ride. I let him go beforehand and then tell him to hold it.." he says, with a shrug. He snags the offered dish and bottle of water from the Fairest and pops open the bottle to give Squire something to drink. "Yup. That's my Squire. Circe's the one that named him." he says, sporting a grin that isn't as toothy as it usually is for him, with his mask hiding his canine head.

The puppy perks his ears and sniffs back at Fugly, his tail wagging just as quickly and he gives a few play motions before getting distracted with the water bowl for a moment, lapping loudly at it.

"Fangs are bloody useful in a lot of things, but especially eating.." he nods in agreement.

He nods back to Seraphina. "I'll take a burger and a hotdog, two hotdogs if you don't mind. Squire will just take the hotdog," he says, snagging a drink for himself. He starts with a bottle of water for himself first, chugging about half of it before coming up for a breath.

"Summer? I'm planning on trying to see if this city has one of those free-running courses in it somewhere and get some reps there. I haven't found a park yet that's got a good area yet," he says with a shrug, downing the last of his water and grabbing another. "Probably also try to find a..." he pauses for a moment and glances around for anybody close-by. Satisfied, he continues "Maybe find myself a court."

Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

10. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Just one each for starters. I'm pacing myself today," she nodded with a smile before eating another potato chip.

Fugly seemed satisfied with Squire, so he turned his attention to Jasper, sniffing the canine Beast over, then looking towards Sonnie. His mistress didn't seem bothered by the man, so that was good enough for the mutt.

"Summer plans?" she mused, gazing around the park at the various mortals out enjoying the day. "I dunno. Maybe go to the beach, work on my tan, beat up the Summer Queen again? That's up to her, though." That victory still amused her. How many can say they defeated the Monarch of the Iron Spear in a fistfight?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Well, whatever the reason, it’s a dumb rule.” Dogs should always be welcome. “It’s a good name! And he’s adorable!”

And it seemed him and Fugly would get along!

A happy shake of her head, “I don’t mind at all! I brought enough to feed a small army.” Looked like it was a hotdog for each of the dogs. And she set back to work, making sure to not burn either the hamburgers or hotdogs. “In that cooler,” pointing to one with the spatula, “I have some cheese and condiments if you want. As well as some sides like potato and macaroni salad.” There was also plates and plastic silverware.

Offering a questioning look to Jasper, “A what? What’s a free-running course?” she can’t remember ever hearing of such a thing. “I’ve been enjoying some of the small nature trails lately, they’re quiet and a good place to just clear your head.” She could just think. Eyebrow raises at the word, “Well, I wish you luck with that. It can be a difficult and personal journey. I’m always free to talk if you like, or maybe even Sonnie.” They touched on it at the Coronation, but there could still be questions.

The Nix looks to the Beast with suspension, not serious suspension, but still, “Are you now?” shrugging, “Ok.” She wouldn’t argue about it.

To Fugly, “Might have to test out that awesome frisbee you brought after we eat!” not that she could throw one of those things, but she could try.

Laughing, “That was such a fun event! Wonder if she’ll host another party like it? I certainly enjoyed the challenge of finding an outfit for it!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread