Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2305) A Meeting of Dragons

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Once away from the rest of the Elysia crowd, the Savage will turn to face Waldorf, giving another soft nod. He keeps his voice conversationally low enough that only the other Dragon can hear. He stands though there is a table in the alcove they're sequestered themselves in. "I think this is a bit better for our chat, yes? Happy to know there's still some Dragon presence in this city. I would like to know more... Tell me about yourself and your studies. You asked for mine and it seems only fair. I am a Crimson Supplicant of the Dedicated Hunger."

Continued from (2305)Formal Court...
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

Royce followed Raul and matched his volume.
    “I am Royce Waldorf, Scholar of the Untamed Curse, Sworn of the Mysteries. In the past, we had quite a few knowledgeable Ordo Dracul. I knew Dirt Nap, who had been here longer than I. Dirt Nap was the Grand Wyrm. When he left, I kept the lights on. I have been alone from February 2022.
    I would like to show you to the Chapter House as soon as possible. We can discuss the history of our Covenant in privacy there. This is fine as I do not think others know of our terms."

A look to the other Kindred moving around. His eyes flick to the Seneschal and the Mekhet Priscus, who remained alone and not in conversation. Waldorf looked back to Raul, continung to speak quietly.
    "Yet there is no real privacy here, with our fellow Kindred being so observant."
    I am sure that you have something on your mind.”
    He looks to you with interest. He seems to genuinely care what you think.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raϊl smiles as he listens to Royce, giving a slightly deeper nod than he had given before to the man, acknowledging his higher rank amongst the Dragons. He glances around the area as well, seeing all the other Kindred milling about, some in conversations, some not, but he nods. "It is indeed an honor to meet you then, Mr. Waldorf. I appreciate you keeping things going, as it were. I do indeed have questions that I wish to ask you but they can wait until we're in less public venue, I would think, yes?"

He pauses to slip a hand under his jacket and pulls out a business card with his name and number. Seems the Dragon went to a print shop after the last trip to court. "Feel free to reach out to me at your convenience and we can set up a more proper meeting," he says, offering out the card to Royce. "I don't believe I have any pressing questions that can't wait until we meet again, but do you have any for me?"

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes. We would have things to discuss on that front at another time.
    I am curious about your intentions here in Sacramento."
    Eyes flick to Raul's. "Your plans. Unfourtanately, the other one who joined our Covenant did not stay very long. I am weary of integrating new Kindred who intend to move on within a few months.

Shall you stay?"

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

The Savage meets the man's gaze, his Beast shifting inside of him at the near direct challenge that look brings, but the man doesn't back down. "My intentions are to stay here. I will likely be making trips out of town now and again, for work, but I intend to stay. I intend to see the Dragons in this city to prosper and grow. I hope we can each help one another in that task. I can understand how disheartening it can be for to see prospective members to come and then go so suddenly. I don't intend that. I plan on being here for a good, long time."

Jennifer Hazelton

The older looking gentleman looks at Raul for a beat.
    "I am glad to hear that. You are bold, to have the desire to be able to travel about. Some do not have the situational awareness to keep themselves safe in their travels. Commendable that you possess that trait.
    I would very much like to hear your plan for how we can make that happen.

Yes, it was disappointing. One of the leaders was very promising. One seemed to not want responsibility.

Shall we meet around the end of June? I shall send you the address for the Chapter house."

Closed Thread