Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A sad shake, “No, I don’t. I just know before we moved in together, he kept a room here. What he kept there I don’t know; I was just hoping maybe there would be a hint or something.” A sip of tea was taken, “Any notebooks or journals will stay here, within Edna’s and with Autumn, and that maybe you could look through those when you had the time.” She didn’t want to pry into any journals that might be tied to Autumn and its secrets. That wasn’t what she was after, not in the slightest. “But knowing him, and how careful he was, uh, is,” cause she didn’t know if he had passed or anything, “it’ll just be a bed and maybe a suit or two.” The majority of his clothes were still in their shared closet, “I imagine anything of importance will be in the Hollow.” Which she was not asking access to, leaving that to Anatole to deal with.

Pausing, closing her eyes, she takes a breath, “To be honest,” she begins, “I’m not sure I’m ready. I haven’t even touched anything at ou…uhhh…my house. I haven't been back there for a couple weeks actually.” It was too real, too painful. “Can I have a few more days?” sapphires full of sadness looking to him. “I had fully expected you to want to go through it before allow me to.” And that was the truth. She was only after personal items, “I plan to pack his suits and whatnot away and place them into storage. Any books and research are Autumns.” She wasn’t sure why she wanted to pack them away, his suits and personal items. She didn’t know where he was, if he was coming back. But it felt…right.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole watches silently, so much so that a pause begins to develop in the space between them. The Wizened reaches out, stretching, to take Seraphina's hand. It is an abrupt, clumsy, movement. A sad frown ripples across his forehead.

"When you are ready, we will go together. I won't go through the Dread Lord's private rooms without you."

Autumn was a season of Fear, true; it was also one of respect - and the Paladin of Shadows did not wish to test the ire of his Court by claiming that which was not his to claim.

Not to mention he needed a few days to process what had just been revealed to him.

3. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a look of surprise at the kind gesture, it wasn’t one she expected from the dwarf. But she offers a thankful smile and small nod, “Thank you.” The gesture really touched her.

“And I appreciate that, it’s a very kind gesture.” Not one he had to do. He owed her nothing, he could have denied her request. And she would have accepted it. Keeping the peace between the Courts was more important than her broken heart. “I think after a few days, and actually going back home and addressing what is there, I should be in a better space. If I find any journals, I’ll bring them over.” Maybe the Wizened would be able to find something.

“I don’t want to take too much of your time, I know you’re a busy man. And I just dumped a lot on you.” Her tone apologetic. But he needed to know, more then anyone else at this point. How close were the two? Rhodes had never shared anything about his Court, and she never asked. There had been a mutual respect between the two Monarchs, keeping Freehold business in the Freehold and in their respective Courts.

Seems to be coming to a natural closure, what do you think?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

A ghost of the burned dwarf's customary grandfatherly smile flitted across his face.

"Not at all. I'm glad you told me. Now I know there are things that I must do."

Sounds like a good place to end it. Thank you

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread