Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2303) Off to the side

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Mar 20, 2023 : (2303)Spring Coronation
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

0 Scenes

2 days left folks!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

On the topic of armor, “I actually have some designs I’d like to show you when you have the time. Armor isn’t something I’ve ever attempted to make, and you are truly a master of that craft. So lets get together soon. I’ll bring the coffee.” A wink about the coffee. “Or something stronger if you want.” Holding up her glass. “But a high heel that can break steel? Count me in!” she’d totally rock that.

“To be honest, I’m not completely sure. When Rhodes and I were getting to know each other, he mentioned soaring through the Hedge on a contraption. I tried pushing it a few times, but nothing came out of it, so I believe you can. I mean, why not? Made in the Hedge, with Hedge materials, almost anything is possible.” At least in her mind it was. “Well, we saw what happens with trucks from our side in there, so lets not try that again.” Laughing, “But that was so much fun! We need to go in again just to see what we can find.” She enjoyed going into the Hedge with the Summer, she was not only fun, but good for protection.

Sapphires then narrow as she watches yet another new face just approach the Wyrdstone.

That was weird, and a look was given to Circe and Sonnie.

Not only that, but social graces did not seem to be a thing for him. At all.

That voice, the one gaining in volume each day spoke up about how rude he was. Best not be a Spring.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie was only half paying attention to the conversation before her.

Another half was looking at the food tables wistfully. What wonderful tastes they had assembled there. She should know, she sampled quite a few while setting up for the Coronation.

And another half was watching the stranger Leonard Kingsley walk in and Wyrdstone himself.

"Who dat?" she asked the others, as clueless as Sera. Social mores sometimes went over her head, but not introducing yourself to the Queen at her own Coronation seemed... what was it? Wrong? Weird? Rude? Rude.

Hard to tell what Court he was with. Mantles weren't always neon signs flashing the Court name.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya had me at master," she tells Seraphina, "And netted me with the offer of coffee. Though I mostly do function over form fer first drafts. I'll let ya know if any designs are bad fer keeping ya safe. Good hedgespun will, as allways, need hunting. Though," Circe nods, "I can see bone metal boot heels that do more kick ouch or cushion falls."

"Oh ho ho ho, crashing no sells that idea," she agrees, "The cutie cuddling was worth the cost of the truck," is her counter argument to Seraphina and motioning to her left with the food. "But money," she motions to her right. Then motions lefts, "Steal car. Either of ya know an asshole ya dont' like? Someone take yer favorite parking spot often?"

Then another noob shows up to swear in. Who was he? Well, Circe had to snark of course, "Looks like a new guy."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

1 Day Left! Get your last posts in!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a shrug to Sonnie, “I’ve never seen them before. And clearly, they think they are too important to introduce themselves to the Spring Monarch.” Was that a hint of…distaste…in her voice?

Was she on edge? Yes. Her husband was not at the biggest night for her and her Court. She was tense, she was pissed and she just wanted to get home, or at least to her cell, to find out what the hell was going on. Sonnie would tell Sera was tense, her hand kept touching her wedding ring, twisting it and looking around.

And yet, the Nix remained in place, standing tall and regal, not abandoning her post as Queen. Laughing at Circe, “Then we’ll get something set up soon! I cannot wait to show you what I have.” A nod of understanding, “Oh, of course, I do the same. But for a different reason, I let others know if their design or idea would look good on them and how to enhance natural qualities. And even some not so natural.” Her designs were more about aesthetics and increasing abilities. “If you settle on a design for those heels, consider me your first customer and I'm willing to pay quite well.” Fashion AND kicking ass?! Yes please!

Frowning, “At least the new arrivals of your Court saw fit to introduce themselves.” She praises the Summer, “Sounds like they’ll both be a good fit for the Freehold.” yeah, she was tense.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread