Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Warehouse, There House) Upstairs

Nov 20, 2022 : (WTH) Through the Window
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

0 Scenes

"She's....impressive. Terrifying. As the Dread Queen should be." the Solider answers after a moment. "A visionary, she's doing everything she can to make a world where we don't have to Fear the Others."

Frowning at the mirror, "Maybe," squinting, "Can't really tell with the armour - but I doubt it. No offence, but Fairests don't tend to wanna get their hands dirty, too much sweat or something. Nah, they're probably a kith-cousin, or an Ogre." a snort, "Yeah, maybe, but I'm used to doing overwatch. Lance and Axe run ahead and I'm always cleaning up their messes." he complains, then shakes his head, "Nah, she's got plenty of backup and more can be called in. The Doors are a travel hub, we can get from anywhere to here as fast as we can if Her Grace requires."

Taking a moment to look back at Sera, "If you love the Hedge so much, and want to discover all you can - well. Maybe you could leave Spring behind, and join up with Autumn. We're better Court over all." then under his breath, "might be why a Fairest Spring is here after all..."

"Trick's not to be become overconfidant. Plus paranoia feeds Fear. That's an Autumn's happy place, ya?"

Turning back tot he mirrors, "Definitely more enjoyable than inventory, but it has to be done newbie."

I'm gonna need a Manip+Persuasion please

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She’d seen a more impressive Dread Queen, Mhairi. And a more impressive Dread Lord, Rhodes.

“A world where we don’t have to Fear the Others?” she asks, “I mean, sure, that’s a vison to have, and one that would serve many. But isn’t just easy to just, I don’t know, live your life without Fear?” she’d done it for years. It was the Fear that they fed off. A shrug, “Maybe it’s just the Spring in me. But it is an ambitious goal that I hope she is able to achieve.” It would make life easier for a lot of Lost.

Moving closer once again, she squints at it as well, “Hmmm, I see what you’re saying now.” A nod added before moving back. “Hey! I’m a Fairest that doesn’t mind getting my hands dirty, not all Fairests are cut from the same cloth.” Looking a bit hurt. “I’ve even helped Freeholds in the past dig out tunnels of trash and other crap.” This was one Fairest who didn’t mind dirt or sweat. “But I will say I’m not a fan of sweating, well, under certain circumstances it’s ok.” A innocent shrug. A frown, “Maybe they need to clean up their own messes. I’m sure you don’t get any credit for doing that, probably not even a thank you, rude.” She needed to get to those Gates, shut them down if possible.

“Spring has allowed me to use what I was given to the greatest extent. Do you think Autumn could take advantages of such gifts? To be honest, I’ve never had an Autumn approach me about their Court and changing.” So he either thought Rhodes was a Spring, or it was another jab.

A pout, “Of course it needs to be done, inventory is important. But surely sneaking away for a few minutes to get the chance to see them shouldn’t be ignored.” Sighing, “Look, I just want to see the Doors, we can call it my lunch or dinner break, or you could just give me the direction and I can go on my own. But we know how bad I seem to be with directions,” a pause, “so?” a hopeful smile.

She didn't want to force this, but had a few more tricks if he wasn't biting.

3 successes

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF)(ACTIVE), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, gauze and medical tape, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror
    Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

"Fuckin' Springs." he curses the same time Sera defends the Spring in her.

The Wizened shoots her an incredulous look, it's softened however, by the effervescent sound of Sera's voice. "Can't think I've ever seen a Fairest diggin' in the dirt sweating like a pig - " another look, "Was that a sex joke? A Spring Fairest. You never know, huh?"

She can tell he's temped, his gaze drifts away from the mirrors and towards Sera. He knows he should say no, and he would have, if the Nix's Blessing wasn't muddying his thoughts.

"Okay. We can check. If we're quiet. Lance and Axe have it well in hand, and I'll message Barab that I'm stepping out. So she can take over the mirrors. But, the Doors are downstairs, passed where Her Grace came from. We're gonna have to be quiet and take it slow, if we don't want Her Grace to know we're playing hookie."

He stands, pulls out his phone, typing something, and makes his way to the door.

1 success

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

He could dislike Springs all he wanted, but we got results. And if we need you wrapped around our finger, it was all too easy to do.

A shrug, “Like I said, there are some of us who break the stereotype, I’m one of them.” And if helped get what she wanted, so be it. Laughing, light and musical in sound, “And if it was?” this shrug more innocent. She remembered how the back and forth of playing a target worked.

Her face then lights up, clearly happy at his decision. Not like he really stood a chance against saying no to her.

“I can be quiet!” totally quiet. Until when the last part of her plan comes together. Then it would be hope for the best.

Sera intends to follow him.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF)(ACTIVE), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, gauze and medical tape, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror
    Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

He stumbles at the admission. Shooting Sera a quick searching look, a flush blooming across his features.

He clears his throat, "Good." it still sounds rough.

Motioning for Sera to follow, him out, even if she was already doing so. He leads her out of the office, with quick efficient movements he's down the stairs, then in a soft voice, "We'll keep to the far wall and go around, shouldn't interfere with Her Grace or her guests this way."

He waits a beat, two, then he's off more turtle than hare, keeping to the shadows, and to the wall like he said.

3 successes
    I'd like a stealth roll if you're following him!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

He'll only see an innocent looking Nix, though there was a bit of pride at the flush.

There was just a nod as she listened, after all, they needed to be sneaky. So she’d keep quiet and do her best. Plus, she didn’t want to have to deal with Ann herself, that was not going to go in her favor, not at all. So best not chance it, let Rhodes and Circe handle her, keep her busy.

1 success

Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

The Solider knowing the lay of the land has grown cocky, and his foot hits one of the shelves. The sound of the impact rings out, if the Solider, Archer had been any less trained he would have frozen. Instead he speeds up and ducks into a deeper shadow.

failure
    1 success

I want to have 2 more stealth rolls! Since it's just you and me, you can roll them both and post em!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Internally, she cringes, pausing briefly at the sound. But just as quickly as he made the noise, he seemed to have recovered.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she continues to follow.

2 successes

2 successes

Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

With Archer's flub Sera knows exactly where not to step and she ghosts passed the shelf keeping close, but not too close to the Solider leading the way.

One more Dext +Stealth!
    3 successes

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

1 success

Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread