Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn

Jan 23, 2023 : (Grey Hoods) Info Dump
(Grey Hoods) Lunchables
May 22, 2023 - Jul 29, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Probably a good idea.” Save that trick in case things went south.

Shrugging, “No, not really. I don’t sell many things that would require such a storage space, but I don’t mind dropping the money to get us a legit reason to be in there.” Worst case scenario, she wastes money on a month of storage she doesn’t use.

“Ok, so what is storage unit we’re looking for? That way I can try and get a unit as close to it as possible.” Though coming up with a reason why it needed to be near that one would be tricky. Once the number was provided, she locks the SUV, “Let’s do this.” And will begin to walk towards the front desk area.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, gauze and medical tape, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror
    Health 7
    WP 3
    Glamour 9/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"You get the rental, I'll keep an eye on things out here," Sonnie said to the Treasured one. She wouldn't be needed for the transaction, anyway, so it didn't hurt if she loitered about outside. As Sera (and presumably Circe?) made her way towards the office, the Beast headed towards the external stairwell.

There, she stood with her back against a wall, near the base of the stairs, and played with her phone. This was just a prop, as she was actually watching for anything interesting. The people who came and went from the upstairs area, mainly. Not that she expected to recognize anyone, but taking note of anyone that stood out might help.

And it gave her a way to stave off boredom. For now, anyway.

Health 8/8, Glamour 9/12, Willpower 4/4
    Hedgespun: Staff (+2 DMG), Boots (+2 SPD), Pendant (+2 DEF)
    Other Gear: Smartphone, ID (Sonnie Wu), messenger bag, bottled water, bag of BBQ potato chips, 3 throwing knives (concealed), Goblin Fruits (1 coupnettle tea, 2 murmurleaves)
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe opens her mouth to answer Seraphina's numerical inquiry, then clicks it shut. She holds up her left hand for wait a moment. Her right hand? Is digging out her phone for her notes. Okay, "It was <NUMBER> freezer." Then catches up to Seraphina as they are entering, "If I don't have the cash, ya can spot me the money fer a month of use."

Circe spins to walk backwards as she sends a salute to Sonja, "Text if ya see targets or threats." She then stops with a frown, "Suspicious targets maybe related ta the Sherlock stuff we're doing. Not fun times targets."

She then rights her walking to join Seraphina on the way to the storage. "So, what is my reason fer wanting cold storage? Theoretical? Wild boar meat? Theoretical wild boar meat?"

Invasive species are always in season. Also, bacon.
    Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding to Sonnie, though she didn’t like leaving her on her own. Though she did know Sonnie kicked ass and could very well handle herself. Plus, it was a storage unit place.

Confused, she looks to Circe, “Wait, I thought I was getting the unit because I can pass it off as needing it for my shop?” did she miss something? For all any knew, she could be adding rolled ice cream to her menu. Ohhh…ice cream sounded good! “I think a business looking for cold storage is more easy to pass off.” Facts were facts.

“And I don’t have cash, rarely carry it. But I have a card in my name, and one I use for the coffee shop for expenses and stuff.” You want someone who carries cash, you talk to Rhodes.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, gauze and medical tape, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror
    Health 7
    WP 3
    Glamour 9/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

With their impromptu planning session the Lost missed out on quick up as the person passed through the door, making sure it was locked behind them as they headed up the stairs.

But with Sonnie doing a lean and a mock scroll, there might be another opportunity soon.

For Circe and Sera, they move off to the smaller rectangular building that held reception, it's building was the same slate grey as the warehouse behind, but at the top of the building was a cheerful sign with cartoon thermomotor the mercury line blue and down below freezing, and a happy looking snow flake replacing the 'o' in Frozen Fulfilment.

The door was there, glass with a 'pull' handle, and sign, and the sign stuck on the door was turned to 'open'. All the Monarchs had to do was enter.

Sonnie can I get a Manipulation + Subterfuge to blend in, and a Perception to keep an eye out?

And I didn't want to assume Circe and Sera was going to head inside right away, in case you guys wanted to do any prep or more planning

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Who's that? Just some girl, chillin' as she checks her texts. Nothing to see here, folks! Keep steppin'!

2 successes

3 successes

7. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Circe pops with a nod after Seraphina clarifies things. After which she adds, "I got several c-notes on me, if that helps." She smiles at the happy little sign as they get close. Then makes a show of patting her suit down, "If ya don't want the card ta be traced, I can just spot ya. Say ya forgot the card," and smiles widely, "Should I be annoying and ribbing with that? Just let ya do the bullshitting and follow yer lead? Anything in particular that I shouldn't mention? Or should? Being your crafty friend and all."

Best to have a matching idea before they gone in. Or Circe just be the asshole was something she could swing too. And will open the door whence Seraphina is ready to go in. She'd the suit after all.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had to admit, the happy looking snowflake was kinda cute and good advertising. Play to what you sold.

Circe raised a good point about the card being traced, “Good point with the card.” Maybe Sera needed a truly spare identity for a throw away credit card. “Yah, lets do that, I’ll say I forgot it, and you can totally give me a hard time about it.” Why not. Pausing to think over the last question, “I don’t think so, I think we play off each other pretty well. So lets do this.” Not like it was a dangerous thing, but she liked having the Summer Queen with her.

Sera will follow Circe and smile as she opens the door, walking into the office.

Health 7
    WP 3
    Glamour 9/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

No one gives Sonnie a second look. It takes more than a 20something scrolling on their phone to garner one. Sneaky simian that she is eye spies a hipster and a soccer mom, with a startling resemblance having a heated, but hushed 'discussion' as they head to the enclosed stairs, the soccer mom punches in the code, pulls the door open with a huff, the hipster on her heels, intent on their 'talk' doesn't make sure the door closes all the way behind him.

As the the Lost enter the lobby, they're met with whites, and blues and greys. There's a few chairs along the wall where they enter, but the space is dominated by the large chunk of poured concrete that is acting as the desk. There's three computer stations in a neat row, but only one has someone sitting at it. A tanned 30something male with the sharp lines of a fresh hair cut, he's in business casual, speaking on the phone, when Sera and Circe enter, he offers them a smile and a hand, his pointer up. " - yes, we can. Uhhuh, Tuesday 3pm, for sure. Thank you for calling." He hangs up and types something on his computer before looking up at the Lost.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

11. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Oh ho! What's this?

Hot soccer mom!

No, the door! Dare I?

Do it!

I should wait for Sera and Circe. We'll have a legit reason to be in there.

But that could take forever! What if I miss something while I wait?

I don't know...

The door is open NOW! Take advantage of the universe granting me this chance!

Give me one good reason to run in there by myself.

I'm bored.

Here I go!

Sonnie hopped up the stair case and nudged the door open with the toe of her boot, then slipped inside. Good thing Circe said the unit number out loud, because she can head straight there! Still putting on the 'Zoomer with her head stuck in her phone' act, the Beast made her way towards the goal.

13. Likes , Orianna liked this post
Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread