(Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The tall Beast that is Jasper makes his way into Edna's just before Rhodes steps up to give his speech. He pauses to listen, staying silent except to reach up and ruffle a hand through his fiery hair. He's dressed in a pair of ratty jeans and a pair of sneakers that have seen better years. He's got his usual hedgespun leather jacket on, the black fur of it brushing over his now usual graphic shirt and skinny frame beneath.

As he glances around the area, he looks to the faces that he's familiar with, some more than others, and one that he's not. He pauses his gaze to take in Molly for a moment, an unknown tenseness easing as he senses that connection from the Wyrdstone again and then his gaze moves on. He'll learn more about her later.

For now, he heads to grab a drink and give a half-grin to his favorite dwarf. "'Ey, Anatole," he says by way of greeting. He gives a glance towards the Wyrdstone but doesn't move towards it yet, turning back towards everyone, taking a swig of his drink along the way.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

2. Likes , liked this post

0 Scenes

As the Dread Lord presses Glamour into the Wyrdstone, acting as Director to Change the Seasons, his Crown vanishes, and the Winter's appears, flickering in and out of view, intersecting with the thrumming Wyrdstone, which changes it's rhythm from the steady beat of the Rhodes' heart to something impossibly perfect, artificial.

Those bound by the Wyrdstone, and the Courtless when they pass their Glamour to the petrified dragon's heart, feel the same sense of artifice. sorrow-Fear. winter-Autumn. A dizzying rush of yes, but also no. The Season has changed, the Cycle continues, but the Freehold knows under the sense of safety-home-trust, that the Wyrdstone would prefer a Winter to have bene Crowned tonight...

Vincent Black Jasper are both Courtless and need to put 1 Glamour into the Wyrdstone to retain their Freehold Status 1 and if there's anyone here who doesn't have Freehold Status 1, please put 1 Glamour into the Wyrdstone to gain Freehold Status 1.

I had this typed out before so I didn't want to waste it, and I wanted to remove my Saber marble, I know Rlyeh's next, but please just post around her. And please remember, like Rhodes/Xadun said, you can make side threads to have conversations without being annoyed waiting for people to post, or skipping them and thereby annoying them :P

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

(Imbue Wyrdstone)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent Black walked in. He knew from what Rhodes told him that he would have to imbue the Wyrdstone with Glamour when he arrived. Vincent was dressed in black doc martens, black jeans, dark blue t-shirt, and black hoodie under his black duster coat. He felt a little under dressed compared to the others as he walked in, but he was not one for dressing up.

He approached the Wyrdstone listening in as Rhodes made his speech and imbued it with his Glamour before taking a seat to listen to what the head of the Freehold had to say.
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"For John, aye."

Anatole's voice is a quiet rumble. He watches the crowd from narrowed eyes, then sighs and shakes himself. When Jasper accosts him, he cracks a wry smile. His eyes flash, glancing upward at the giant Beast.

"Jasper. How are you?"

He jerks his head to one side, then moves to one side as Rhodes moves off to the other. The option is there but the burned dwarf is not pushing it.

I'll put up a seperate scene for Anatole so we don't clog up thread. Open to all

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A gentle shrug to Circe, “My specialty is more fashion over function, but if you wanted my opinion on the color scheme, I’d be happy to offer it.” But she lets Circe decide that. Armor was completely the elf’s wheelhouse, and she wasn’t about to overstep.

Looking back to Anatole with a warm smile, “That’s wonderful to hear! And thank you, you’re too kind.” She needed to meet up with the dwarf again, touch base and all that.

To Liam, “Depending on everyone schedules, we can get Spring together at the Tavern and get to know each other.” They technically did just get together, but no reason they couldn’t get together again.

Glancing to Molly, “No, you and I talked in one of the meeting rooms here in Funderland.” Her coffee shop was a lot nicer and more welcoming than the meeting rooms. How someone could think a meeting room was a coffee shop was just astounding.

Hearing Rhodes, she turns to give him her full attention, attention he deserved and had earned given his position. A few shallow nods here and there at the words. While what he spoke was ominous, it was important and it needed to be said. Everyone in the room would be wise to listen and heed what was said.

Spotting Jasper, a small smile and nod was offered, she needed to touch base with him too. Make sure him and his Motley were still settling in well.

Now the mixture of feelings and emotions from the Wysdstone was…odd. A mix of Autumn and Winter, a back and forth. Was this a warning of what could come? Could Rhodes stepping in to bridge the Seasons only be a weak band aid? Destined to slowly peel away and allow another Gentry to appear at their doorstep? There was a brief shudder at the thought, but she knew she would step and defend her home and those she cared about.

Seeing Vincent enter, another smile and nod.

Walking away from the small gathering around Molly, she approached the drinks and poured herself something strong. Not much thought was put into what she picked, just going with whatever, she touched first. Drink in hand, she walks over to Anatole , “Mind if I join you?” she asks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper spots that look at him from the Spring Queen and he can't help but smile back at her, returning the nod. If he still had a tail, it would probably give a wag. He doesn't stay distracted too long though before he steps aside with the Paladin of Shadows, over into the corner that the dwarf is leading the giant Beast towards.

Heading over to Anatole's Corner
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Sera. With the Wyrd, any color scheme may be spun inta armor," a brief look of horror crosses the Larcenist's face as her ears droop down heavily, "Even ones that should not," she shudders. Her ears take time to recover.

Rhodes look at her outburst about heavy ordinance shouldn't have been so confused. Of course, she was 100% serious, she even knew where to get one in state. Betty Boom. Circe would likely owe the maniac a favor, perhaps helping her scrounge or celebrate out of country. The latter would likely make international news. In a bad way.

And Rhodes gives a speech. Circe smirks about driving off the Huntsman but refrains from inflammable commentary. She nods in affirmation when her brings up his position of Director. Plus it gave her time for her ears to balance back to neutral.

Circe decides to follow Rhodes to the drinks. Probably not for anything alcoholic, just in case there is trouble. Guns and booze are a bad combo. "Radical rhetoric Rhodes," she says as she follows him, "I need quenching myself. Think there is anything with caffeine in it? Groundskeeper should be alert and all that."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Things happened quickly, a hesitation here and there and the conversation had moved on several pages and Talia struggled to keep up. Before she knew it the Summer Queen was hunting for a drink and she hadn't thought of her response yet. Well that was dumb her inner critic piped up. Talia tried to push it back down, it always seemed to crop up when she was not on her game. She looked around assessing her options.

Liam was busy with the new woman, she doesn't need everyone crowding around her so I will give that one space. She looked over at Jasper and Anatole, damn, I wanted to speak with Jasper but looks like the Spring Queen is speaking to them about something and I don't want to be rude and interrupt. I will have to catch Jasper later or maybe when we get together to look into our fire-starter. Rhodes and the Summer Queen were off hunting for drinks and talking. I don't really know the Autumn King that well, and Autumns tend to give me the creeps. Creepy and annoyed that I busted into a private conversation is a combination I would rather avoid. And of course there was Rlyeh - She must be getting sick of me by now, although us Elementals do need to stick together.

She spotted Vincent, under dressed like me, tattoos, I have seen him around but I can not remember talking to him. Think we have a winner.

Talia smiled at the group that remained around her "Umm.. sorry... excuse me I think there is someone I have not met yet." The corner of her eye caught the new woman "Two someone's." She made her way over to Vincent Black and took a seat next to him.

"I think I have seen you around but not really spoken to you. My names Talia. Do you mind if I keep you company?" She had met a lot of people in a shot space of time. It was sometimes hard to keep up.

ooc
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

10. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera moves to this thread
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

Reminder Jasper you'll need to stop by this thread before the end of the Scene and pay 1 Glamour into the Wyrdstone or you'll loose Freehold Status 1

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread