Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

With Winter literally right around the corner, Funderland wasn’t as busy as it was in the warmer months. There were still loyal patrons who would come despite the chill in the air, so there were people there. Children laughing and pulling parents and caregivers around by the hand, eager for the next ride or toy at a game.

True to her word, Sera was waiting at the front entrance, idly chatting with some of the employees. She made a point to be always be friendly when she saw them, and some probably liked the attention from a beautiful woman. Casual was the way to go for this, as she was trying to fit in, as much as tall gorgeous woman could anyways. The Nix had even brought some holiday cookies to the employees.

But she wasn’t wrong about gold being her favorite color, she was just literally gilded in gold.

Skinny ripped jeans that showed her gilded skin and scales on her legs, t shirt and sneakers. Not that she didn’t have a closet full of heels that would have elevated her look, she just didn’t want to wear them. Not now anyways. Her hair cascaded down her back, sweeping the floor in length, spun gold and silver. Hints of green peaked here and there. Her ears coming to a shimmering membraned point and her eyes were like literal sapphires. Her hands were translucent, but there was an obvious wedding ring on her left hand. A black lacey jacket was over the t shirt.
    Cress Molly Knight
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Molly Knight
    Attribute (Presence)
    Perfect Stillness
    Trained Memory
    Hedge Gate Sense
    Mantle (Spring - Faint smell of rain)
    Molly Knight

Mien: Unearthly paleness with the only color being the redness at the tips of her fingertips and the brown fuzz of her shriveled wings that protrude from her shoulders. Eyes as black as the void, with nearly no whites to her eyes. Thin and lanky to the point of being skeletal.

Mantle: Faint smell of rain or morning dew

(Hardening the Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Leechfinger Windwing

Molly entered the area, looking around with a look of nervousness as she glanced about. She didn't really like loud areas, too used to silence at that to fully feel comfortable in such an area, but it was a place of joy so she couldn't be too put off. The sheer amount of emotions made it a wonderful place to hang out even just for harvesting. Molly focused for a moment to send Glamour to harden her Mask as she stepped out into the light, wincing slightly at it. Regardless of sunlight, light in general had her feeling odd. "Um... Are you the one I'm supposed to talk to?" Molly asked as she approached the most eye-catching person in the crowd, Seraphina.
    Seeming and Kiths: Darkling Leechfinger/Windwing
    Merits: Mantle (Spring) 1 and Perfect Stillness
    Health 7, Willpower 4, Glamour 5

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

If Sera hadn’t been expecting someone, it would be easy to overlook the girl. Nothing about her stood out. Which wasn’t always a bad thing.

“I might be.” Answers the Nix, motioning for the girl to walk with her, “I’m Sarah, and figured we could talk in a more private location.” Walking towards the offices. If this girl was one of them, then some things needed to be addressed and cleared up. As they walked, “Hope you were able to find the place ok.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Molly Knight
    Attribute (Presence)
    Perfect Stillness
    Trained Memory
    Hedge Gate Sense
    Molly Knight

Mien: Unearthly paleness with the only color being the redness at the tips of her fingertips and the brown fuzz of her shriveled wings that protrude from her shoulders. Eyes as black as the void, with nearly no whites to her eyes. Thin and lanky to the point of being skeletal.

PRE

Leechfinger Windwing

Molly nodded along rather meekly as she followed after her. "Hi... I'm Molly. It's nice to meet you, Sarah. And yeah, it was... alright to find, but I'm not good with people." She gave a bit of a self-depreciating smile as she spoke. "It's easy to get overwhelmed in a crowd."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Unfortunately, her words were not ones the Nix could relate to. Sera was a social butterfly by nature, it was how she had been built. If anyone could thrive in a crowd and win everyone over, it was her.

As they approach the offices, the door was held open for Molly, “Well it’s nice to meet you, Molly!” she exclaims with a smile, leading her down a hallway to a closed door. A key was fished out of her pockets and she lets them both in, closing the door behind them once Molly enters.

It was a pretty plain meeting room with a table surrounded by chairs, a tv and even a projector. On the table was some coffee, tea and water bottles. A few muffins of varying flavor and cookies were near the drinks. “I brought some coffee and tea in case you’d like some.” Walking over to pour herself a coffee and sitting, “Please, join me.”

In one of the corners was something under a blanket of sorts.

“Crowds can be a lot to deal with at times. So,” sapphires focused on Molly, “tell me about yourself. And you can speak freely in here.” Her angelic voice was soft and reassuring.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Molly Knight
    Attribute (Presence)
    Perfect Stillness
    Trained Memory
    Hedge Gate Sense
    Molly Knight

PRE

Leechfinger Windwing

Molly nodded sheepishly as she looked at Sarah "I'll have... a chamomile tea, please. If you have it." She said as she approached the table to sit down. It was nice to have a small space, comforting really. She took one of the cookies, chocolate chip, before replying to the other part of Sarah's words.

[color=purple]"Well, to start off... I grew up in a rather interesting home. Grew up a bookworm, as you can see even now, even after... what happened, happened. I'm still a fan of books. I don't like standing out much, I'm a bit of... what's the opposite of a social butterfly? Whatever that word is, that's what I am. Introverted for sure, though I do like doing some crafts. Needlework and the like."[\color]

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A small nod and smile, “One of my more popular flavors.” Reaching into a bag and pulling out a small container and metal tea infuser. Pouring hot water from an electric kettle, then placing some tea in the infuser, she places it and the mug in front of Molly. “There you go. I’ve recently gotten into growing my own herbs for tea, and they’ve been quite popular!” she sounded quite proud of it, and well, she was. Growing things had never been her thing. But with research and lots of trial and error, she managed a couple.

Carefully sipping her coffee, she nods here and there, “I think you’ll find yourself among many who enjoy a good book, myself included.” Things appeared to be going well, “What do you like reading? Any special topics?” always good to know where she could direct Molly. Laughing, which was light and musical in sound, “I’m honestly not sure, I suppose a more social introvert maybe? Homebody? Whatever it is, it’s perfectly fine, no judgement.” They had all had enough judgement in their pasts.

“What about a Court? Are you part of one?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Molly Knight
    Attribute (Presence)
    Perfect Stillness
    Trained Memory
    Hedge Gate Sense
    Molly Knight

PRE

Leechfinger Windwing

Molly drew in a breath, relaxing slightly though her facial expression remained the same. "Well, I was part of the Spring Court at my old Freehold, and I was hoping to join the one here... Though you could argue my brown thumb is worthy of the Autumn or Winter Courts." She added with a slight laugh.

"I like reading novels, mostly teen ones about vampires and the like. Pop culture, that kind of thing. It's nice to see that not even humans have bad... perceptions of things like me. Not that I'm a vampire, but you know... a... Leechfinger." Molly looked down as she said that, grabbing another cookie to nibble on to distract herself.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“If you are sworn to the Spring Court, you are still part of it now. That doesn’t change because you have changed Freeholds. You’ve already bound yourself and your Wyrd to Spring.” She figured that was common knowledge, but, maybe not. “I’m not one for stereotypes of Courts and who belongs in one over another. Spring is about the emotion over your ability to plant something and make it grow. Like everything, that is a skill one can work on to achieve, or not.” Sera wasn’t always a green thumb, and she still wasn’t.

Huh, well she wasn’t sure she knew anyone who liked those books. “Can’t say I’ve many of those books, but I’d be willing to read some you would recommend.” She was always looking for ways to make others feel welcome. “Perceptions aren’t always a bad thing, but for us, things are not always as they appear and we survive being able to see things not as they appear but as they are or could be.” Leechfinger? Not something she knew a lot about.

“I did want to touch on the word choice when communicating over text and phone. We often refer to our group as a club, it might be very paranoid, but we cannot be too careful. We’ve had a few run-ins in the past and have been making sure we’re all careful. So words like Freehold are not the best to use.” Did it suck? Yah. But, safety and all that.

“Did you have any questions for me? As the Monarch of Spring, I try and go out of my way to make sure everyone feels welcome and like they have someone they can talk to.” Best to get questions out of the way.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Molly Knight
    Attribute (Presence)
    Perfect Stillness
    Trained Memory
    Hedge Gate Sense
    Molly Knight

PRE

Leechfinger Windwing

"Gotcha, so you're the club leader. So... um... What are the titles we use when referring to the club? Both ours and the others, I mean. Do we use fake names or not?" Molly was now excitedly asking questions, it was a lot like a spy movie kind of deal. Sometimes it was nice to play pretend, it made the reality sting just a little bit less. She knew that all too well from before.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread