Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Molly Knight
    Attribute (Presence)
    Perfect Stillness
    Trained Memory
    Hedge Gate Sense
    Mantle (Spring - Faint smell of rain)
    Molly Knight

Mien: Unearthly paleness with the only color being the redness at the tips of her fingertips and the brown fuzz of her shriveled wings that protrude from her shoulders. Eyes as black as the void, with nearly no whites to her eyes. Thin and lanky to the point of being skeletal.

Mantle: Faint smell of rain or morning dew

PRE

Leechfinger Windwing

"Ah, okay. That... helps a lot. I want to learn self-defense, but I also want to... have escape routes planned for if needed? I know that's not usually how our Court does things, though." Molly let out a relieved sigh that it wasn't nearly as... she was genuinely terrified of having to fight when she didn't know how yet. "Do you... would you have an idea on where the... um... Winter Coronation is taking place? Obviously the Freehold, but do they prefer a specific spot?"
    Seeming and Kiths: Darkling Leechfinger/Windwing
    Merits: Mantle (Spring) 1 and Perfect Stillness
    Health 7, Willpower 4, Glamour 5

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“There is no right or wrong way to be a Spring. It’s about what drives you, what you desire, not what others have decided it means to be a Spring. I have escape routes in place, well, I didn’t before, but my views have changed over the years. It’s no longer about me, but those I love and protect. If you want escape routes, create them, and know the Court and Freehold will support you. If someone doesn’t, have them call me.” her angelic voice gaining an edge. She wouldn’t let others make her Court members feel judged.

“Each Court has a place within the park. Winter has the Mirror Maze as theirs. They have held their Coronation outside the Freehold in the past, but I’m not sure yet for this year. But as soon as I know, I will make sure and let you know.”

What a fun scene! But with the Winter Coronation being today, I'm going to close the scene to get it into continuity. That way you can enter the Coronation without worrying about the timeline...lol! And Sera will 'text' Molly as to where the Coronation will be held, so feel free to hop into the thread when it opens Again, thanks for the fun scene and I look forward to more!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread