Ended
Watch

(2212) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

"I don't play favorites." Witch shot back but the wry grin gave it away for the jest that it was meant to be. She was new to the group so she couldn't speak to the veracity of his statement on making it suck for the others but pointing that out wouldn't really accomplish anything.

So instead, she grabbed a cup, poured some juice and after eyeing the rum for a moment added a tiny bit to it. Finding a surface to lean a hip against she took a swallow and nodded to Phoenyx's statement.

"Yeah, thank you." And then settled in to see how tonight's gathering would go.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Phoenyx's pause was noted, and mildly humorous. She was fairly eloquent when defending herself earlier in the year, so surprising her enough to lose her words was entertaining to the Enchanter. Gotta shake up those preferences.

"Not a problem." He smiled as people began gathering drinks and food. This was his first time doing something for the concilium after all. Maybe if he had tried this earlier, he'd have more then just the libertines and Acanthi happy to see him. That was a thought to have like a year ago though so right now it's just going to have to be rum eggnog and carols time.

To Apollo, Puck simple laughs at his jest to Moira. His wink elicited an awkward smile from Puck, who wasn't sure if that was a knowing wink or a flirty wink.

And then there's Witch, who's being very generous with Puck.

"That's a very nice thing to say." Apollo's awkward smile changed back to a smirk. "Give me a few months."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow shivered nodded to Apollo's question. "I just prefer it when it's warmer. Still, there was nothing out of the ordinary that I could see."

Everyone seemed to be relaxing and taking things easy at this unexpected impromptu party. It wasn't going to change her feelings on Puck - if anything, it made her more confused - but it was nice to not have to fight for once. Even Arrows needed a break from time to time.

She would have to see if it would continue into the Official Concillium.

Still, best to try and make a similar effort, but was hard to pick a topic. Asking people their plans just meant prying into their private lives or revealing living relatives mages worked hard to keep secret. "Will everyone be able to have some time off over the holidays? I'm hoping it will stay dry so I can get out on my bike some."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moira was a little shocked that Puck tried to say it was her, and amused to say the least, and she cocked an eyebrow at her fellow Enchanter with a wicked grin. "I'm a total scrooge, you can own the fact that your heart grew three whole sizes ya Grinch!" She screeched good heartedly at him finally coming up for air on her food.

She looked over at Phoenyx and nodded. "I have two weeks off from my corporate overlords!" She said gleefully. "I plan on upping my painting game so maybe by next year I won't have corporate shit heads to report to anymore and I may be able to successfully sell my art enough not to end up a hobo."

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Witch grinned at the parting shot Puck offered up. Give a few months to an Acanthus. Snerk snerk. It wasn't the freshest path joke, but it hadn't gotten old yet. Get it?

"I am not sure which is better. Not reporting to corporate shit heads or not ending up a hobo. What type of art do you do if I may ask?" Witch asked, looking to Moira as she sipped at her drink.

"I'll have a few days off myself, but not quite the long break that would allow for a cruise or anything."

"I'll probably use it to do some property hunting. I've figured out where in the city I don't want to live so now I just gotta find a place where I do and claim it." Rubbing the tips of her fingers in the air to show that she meant more via money and signatures rather than well ... peeing all over the place.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo smirked "I am sort of off. I have a couple of assignments to do but after that it is Christmas Shopping and then probably spending some time in the workshop to relax after the shopping." he hated shopping, especially at Christmas. There needed to be some sort of spell that you cast and it would just order all the perfect gifts for people within budget from Amazon.

Sorry if I held you all up, agreeing to do Hanukah and Christmas / Boxing Day proved to occupy more time than I had thought
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread